Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2795 times)
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

on the off chance that you have incredible aptitudes and enormous capital. for what reason not attempt both? on the off chance that you join the two will unquestionably give you a major benefit right? you simply need to set up capital at that point search for the correct venture for a specific timeframe, at that point you can abandon it and do exchange. obviously you ought to likewise have more learning about the crypto advertise on the off chance that you need to begin exchanging.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

This depends with your goals. I think they are both good, Trading will give you the chance to make some little money on top of your initial buying price and as long as you understand its basics when to buy and when to sell then you are good to go.
Investment on the other hand depends on your patience, the longer you wait the higher the chances are that your investments will grow. overtime, you will reap from your hard work.

PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:38:42 AM

Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. If I have enough money I will go for both trading and investing in bitcoin for families future. And I am ready to take the risks too if ever there will be problems that will arise.
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:42:46 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

Both!Everything first of all need to have information and after this you can start. but I think most of all investmant is good if you cant became good traider. everything depends to you
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

My answer is, its better to choose the one that you feel comfortable and the one that you can enjoy doing, though you know both but you have a doubt feelings and need to choose one, just consider your feelings and abilities that you can do easily.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

I think it's both. Because when you want to trade means you have to invest to something like for example in cryptocurrency, you invest on ICO and if that is a success you are going to trade it to a much decent amount with the profit from you investment. In my thought is that you can't trade when you don't have investment.
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:54:59 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

If you are a beginner I prefer to invest your time reading and learning how to trade. But to remind you trading is very risky if you are not equip with it. My suggestions:

1. Read and learn bitcoin, cryptocurrency, fundamental analysis, technical analysis and Trading.

2. While your fund is limited, try to learn how to do bounty

3. Join airdrop (free tokens and coins) My Biggest airdrop cost around $500 dollars when I sell it

4. Be active here in Bitcointalk.org

5. Please be very vigilant in choosing whom to follow and believe.

6. Lastly, invest and trade what you can afford to loose.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

For me you need to do both. So that you will not depend on the other. You will have option B if option A fails and will diversify and multiply your money at the same time.

I was always sure that trading and investing are two things that are connected. A good trader always invests as he can foresee some rates of cryptocurrency. How can you also invest and do not even try to trade?
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

I choose both just because those two are different kinds of system and there are different factors to consider and lastly we have our own perspective on what is good to us whether it comes from trading or investing. Trading is risky at the same time profitable if you have knowledge on how the coins move to the market, you also need strategies in order to earn huge amount of money. On the other hand, investing is also risky but here you really have to know where will you put your money because there's a lot of scam sites out there, but if you found one legit you can earn huge amount of money by doing nothing but just waiting your income.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:07:52 AM

Either way is good. Whether you are trading or investing, what's important is you can yield or generate profit. You just have to be wise enough to check the market for you to decide whether to trade or to invest.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

The best it to find out from the industry leaders in person! Wink Join my NY-based event on crypto and fintech for only $99  and find out the answers. We’re organizing 'Wall Street and the Internet o Money’ conference on March 22 in NYC. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bridging-blockchain-and-wall-street-tickets-44352181569

Thank you but actually it isn't necessary to join because trading and investing depends on an individual preference. If I don't have tolerance for risk then I shouldn't do trading and just invest and hold for long term. Yes the ROI is much more longer but you'll forsee a sure profit. But I have the determination to take risk then I should do both and don't need to choose as I know I'll profited soon.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

It's not a matter of profit or loss, here it is better to trade or invest, obviously the two are very different, better describe where to smoke with tobacco and electronic smoking, in terms of short-term profits obviously trading more profitable, but if long-term? Investing is more profitable

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

for me, I prefer investment. because investing in cryptocurrency proved to be very profitable and untill now, I am still investing in it

One thing about trading is that it requires almost all of your time monitoring the progress of its price because you will probably miss a very opportunity if you blink (not looking at the market for a day or two).

tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

It's not a matter of profit or loss, here it is better to trade or invest, obviously the two are very different, better describe where to smoke with tobacco and electronic smoking, in terms of short-term profits obviously trading more profitable, but if long-term? Investing is more profitable

I think it is about luck too. Investment like trading can go wrong very fast. I had a feeling that investing is more secure, but sometimes it is the same as trading.
having sad that i prefer to do both, to split the risk.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

I think it is about luck too. Investment like trading can go wrong very fast. I had a feeling that investing is more secure, but sometimes it is the same as trading.
having sad that i prefer to do both, to split the risk.
We can always do both trading and investing at the same time. Trading and investing both give good amount of profit but in some situations, people can only do trading. Not all people always have money on their hands; there are some who can only do something to be able to survive a day. In other words, not all people have the money for investment that is why there are more traders than investors. However, sometimes, long-time traders have managed to save big enough money that they can use for trading. Both trading and investing are worth the risk especially when it comes to bitcoin who has the most potential of ability to grow back to its high price and even exceed that amount.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

on the off chance that you have incredible aptitudes and enormous capital. for what reason not attempt both? on the off chance that you join the two will unquestionably give you a major benefit right? you simply need to set up capital at that point search for the correct venture for a specific timeframe, at that point you can abandon it and do exchange. obviously you ought to likewise have more learning about the crypto advertise on the off chance that you need to begin exchanging.

Actually there is no better between trading investing because they are both profitable so always choose depending on what you really like to do because you will not be comfortable if you are having a day job while trading so choose depending on your daily lifestyle.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:58:23 PM

Both are good ways to earn more profits. Trading requires large amount of capital but investment is different.The risk level is high in both sides. Compare to trading investing is better chance. If you invest in coins and hold it with patience surely you will look affordable benefits in future.
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:39:29 AM

on the off probability that you simply have unbelievable aptitudes and massive capital. for what reason not try both? on the off probability that {you simply|that you just} be part of the 2 can unquestionably offer you a significant profit right? you simply ought to found out capital at that time seek for the proper venture for a selected timeframe, at that time you'll be able to abandon it and do exchange. clearly you have to be compelled to likewise have a lot of learning regarding the crypto advertise on the off probability that you simply ought to begin exchanging.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

everyone with his skills and different capacity

There are those who make profit from the investment and others gain in trading

we can say Trading is pure speculation that has nothing to do with investing. If you are a  trader, you would be buying and selling Bonds from to investors.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

on the off probability that you simply have unbelievable aptitudes and massive capital. for what reason not try both? on the off probability that {you simply|that you just} be part of the 2 can unquestionably offer you a significant profit right? you simply ought to found out capital at that time seek for the proper venture for a selected timeframe, at that time you'll be able to abandon it and do exchange. clearly you have to be compelled to likewise have a lot of learning regarding the crypto advertise on the off probability that you simply ought to begin exchanging.
The point is that trade gives you the ability to control all the processes in person, while investments can not allow you. Proceeding from this, Everyone should make a choice himself, to reduce the risks of losing his money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: