Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading  (Read 3701 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

altcoin trading if you only have a little capital like that in my opinion it is very difficult to make a profit and you will be difficult to make a profit. you better increase the capital you have.
Altcoin has a better chance to grow because they are undervalued as the eyes of the people are in bitcoin right now.
We can clearly see on its dominance but the more people gets educated, we can surely see some big changes in the future and altcoins will surely get notice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
Trading an altcoin is good way to get a nice income here in bitcoin world, and i believe that if a lot of newbie will learn how to trade they  will have a chance to get a good profit and for me $14 is not enough to start trading altcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
mobiljonson

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

First of all to start trading in the market you must have the intention and the second business is must have a capital of at least $ 100 in trading then the last is you must be ready for profit and also loss
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:03:57 PM

For me yes it can be a capital in this business but it is kinda small for me especially if you are starting today because the fees are getting expensive these days that is why we need a few more money when we want to start trading altcoins. Altcoin trading is one of the best form of trading for me because with the altcoins, we can easily trade our bitcoin into different altcoins that are available in the market and that can give us easy gain per day because there is a lot to choose
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

Any amount would be enough, but the profit would not be as high as what he is expecting. Its just he will already exert effort on trading, its wiser to place bigger amount of money. If you cant afford this, there a chance how you can multiplie this 14 dollars. Look for a cheap altcoin, who is traded for under one cent. Maybe PlusCoin could be interesting for you
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

The best thing which altcoins are providing at this time is that they give you the chances for trading within the crypto currency without pulling the money out. This is normal trend that at some moment some altcoin gets the hype and by this you can get the better profits by doing the good trade in them. I believe that this time is very suitable for you to trade altcoin, can see that the price of altcoin in the past few days is soaring, a lot of altcoin pump in the past week
ShitTL

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

If you want to deal with altcoin then you have to have a wallet to store them as well as you have to keep your address when you do the deal carefully and deal with them correctly if the wrong address means you It will take a whole lot and be calm when trading them.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

Even if your capital is small if you handle it very carefully it may lead to huge that can change your life and your family, but it takes time to learn and understand so you need to burn some time for you to fully developed it and when that time comes you will surely earn money for yourself.

$14 can change your life? Perhaps you will just buy tickets in the lottery so it can change your life and family. That is not even enough on fees transferring your fund into a trading site. There are also trading fees although low but withdrawal fees especially on bitcoin and eth right now is also expensive.

We can't compare trading by chances like the lottery games, because that's gambling. In trading, even if we have huge amount but you don't have the knowledge you'll be wasting your capital without earning profit. If you trade doing like day trading, I think its not a good idea due to volatility of the price that might make you panic in the long run.

energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

Even if your capital is small if you handle it very carefully it may lead to huge that can change your life and your family, but it takes time to learn and understand so you need to burn some time for you to fully developed it and when that time comes you will surely earn money for yourself.

$14 can change your life? Perhaps you will just buy tickets in the lottery so it can change your life and family. That is not even enough on fees transferring your fund into a trading site. There are also trading fees although low but withdrawal fees especially on bitcoin and eth right now is also expensive.

We can't compare trading by chances like the lottery games, because that's gambling. In trading, even if we have huge amount but you don't have the knowledge you'll be wasting your capital without earning profit. If you trade doing like day trading, I think its not a good idea due to volatility of the price that might make you panic in the long run.

Some people experienced crazy pumps with the coins they had and they started to see trading as a lottery of gambling. This is very bad for the whole ecosystem because trading is a professional job and it requires exact skills.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:55:44 AM

Actually, that amount is just enough to cover the transaction fee. You need to earn more, I think the about of $1k is can starting
Yeah for crypto investment $14 is nothing. You should invest more. I think you are wasting your time and others as well. What is $14? Do you think that you can start any business with $14? Cryptocurrency trading is business and if you want to make money and not waste your time then you should invest more or go to some coffee shop and take a cup with burger with $14.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

Altcoin trading is more volatile than bitcoin. The amount you want to start trading with is very insignificant. Try to start with amount in the range of thousands.

OK, even if not a thousand, then at least 400-500 dollars. You can buy several cheap altcoins that are the best ones and trade them. I recommend TRON and NEM.
Altcoin trading is the same as Bitcoin trading and all the processes are the same. These processes are necessary to understand for an ordinary person in order to face with these processes correctly that give you the positive results. Altcoin trading will give you less profit while Bitcoin trading will give you more profit than the Altcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

Of course it is enough for trading BUT you can get rich with this budget. It is just suitable for you to get experience and learn knowledge. you need more to become a trader.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

Altcoin potential for profit is always on the high side. The potential for loss is equally the same if not more. If you want to invest in Altcoin, you must make up you mind to the reality that you could lose it all.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

$ 14?
It's too little to invest BTC.
I hope you add more money to invest BTC
If you are a Newbie learn a lot about this investment science will help you in running Cryptocurrency investment business.
Hope you have a successful investment and you can benefit from Cryptocurrency.

There are a lot of shitcoins worth less than a dollar so definitely its doable. But as far as profitability is concern, you might not get the amount you wanted to because of such small capital.

But its a good amount to start and learn your trading journey. Try to buy small coins and practice trading, if you lost everything then its OK, you can easily get it back but you have learn a valuable lessons which no amount of money can give you.
The choice is the perfect one though but like you have already said, this money is a way too small for an investment amount in BTC because this is now world's most expensive digital coin. Actually it was from the beginning but has tremendously gain value over the last year. I would suggest going for a signature campaign and make some money through it. Then come back and buy BTC, start trading or simple holding will also do great.
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:25:18 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
I think the $ 14 figure is too small to invest in altcoin. At least it takes $ 500 - $ 1000 investment capital in altcoin if you want to achieve a sufficient daily profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: