Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the best Long-term Hold?  (Read 1872 times)
BARNEX

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

Sometimes is good to hold it, but sometimes not, depends by the price volatility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

For me, Bitcoin is the best coin to hold for a long term. As we know bitcoin is the major and very reliable in crypto currency. If you know the history of bitcoin over the years, you will see how bitcoin is strong for holding.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:07:30 PM

Not only bitcoin is good for long term holding. There are also many altcoins in the market that are good for long term holding. Like ethereum. And i have one alt that i hold now. The appcoins.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

Not only bitcoin is good for long term holding. There are also many altcoins in the market that are good for long term holding. Like ethereum. And i have one alt that i hold now. The appcoins.
I like your opinion, at the present time, I no longer think that bitcoin is the best long-term hold because bitcoin seems to have reached a very high value, although it still can continue to increase but it also can not increase strongly as in the past. Holding it will not be able to achieve the highest profit, we will even feel that we are wasting money and time while what we can get is very little, altcoin is becoming the better choice for long term hold when it has more opportunities and space to achieve higher values than ever

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
krankNL

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

I like your opinion, at the present time, I no longer think that bitcoin is the best long-term hold because bitcoin seems to have reached a very high value, although it still can continue to increase but it also can not increase strongly as in the past. Holding it will not be able to achieve the highest profit, we will even feel that we are wasting money and time while what we can get is very little, altcoin is becoming the better choice for long term hold when it has more opportunities and space to achieve higher values than ever

Bitcoin is generally for long term trade because it doesn't fluctuate like other altcoins. Altcoins rather than bitcoin fluctuate much so you may not hold them in long term to get your profit, sometimes couple of days bring you good money.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

Anyone who thinks bitcoin holds for a long time is good. Yes, but to do this is not easy, you should think if you buy bitcoin when it costs 10K and it goes down to 3k, do you still hold Huh? If you have the confidence to keep you successful.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

I think bitcoin will indeed be more profitable if we hold it for the long term because bitcoin prices will surely rise again and than you do trading it will be safer to hold for long term
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

Pundits are divided in their opinion some think that bitcoin would be the best for the long-term hold and some others think that Ethereum would be the best to hold. I think if you are holding in between six months to a year then bitcoin would be the best and if you are holding for several years then Ethereum would be the best.

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

Actually Bitcoin is the best long-term investment and hold. if you invest in bitcoin for long-term it will be wise wise decision and you will most benefited. the price of Bitcoin is getting very high and end of the year 2018 bitcoin price will be $25K because bitcoin is decentralized digital currency now bitcoin is most popular and most demand-able.

I think it depends upon the need because of you need cash money for your daily needs and you don’t have any cash in your hands then you will have to sell some of your holdings. Otherwise holding is far better than selling because investment in bitcoin should be for long term if you want big profits. I feel that if you don’t need money then no need to sell bitcoin.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

I think there are many other coins which could be good for long-term Hold ETH for example ,maybe some privacy coins Monero,Dash,Onion so BTC is not only coin i think.

I just assume my comparisons are self-tested from some coins with bitcoin and the comparison shows the advantage of bitcoin is 20% more than other coins. For me bitcoin is the best long-term, because I think the bitcoin price fluctuations are more predictable than other coins. But that does not mean other coins are bad for the long term
mojacho

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

I believe so, as far as the whole market is defined by BTC rates. If Bitcon fails, all others will fail too.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

Until now crypto currencies are the long term hold because it is the most expensive crypto still if you are holding bitcoin since it was invented then you will be very rich.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

Considering the result of bitcoin over the year and comparing it to other asset and indeed other cryptocurrency, bitcoin has perform better! The hold value of bitcoin is priceless. Continue to hold bitcoin.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
vietawake

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

I think it is not the right time to hold the bitcoin because it is still in downtrend
tegaisaffluent

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

Personally, I think the reason we are holding is to make profit. So what really drives me in deciding what I hold  for long is the value the coin has, security then how much profit I can make. I have seen so many altcoins do over 15000% increase in profit while bitcoin at a time pulled about 3120% increase in profit. I keep sentiment a part. However, my decision many times is contingent on prevailing market conditions.
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

Right now I bought bitcoin for a long position. In the next two or three days I expect a bull rally. I hope everyone on this event to make money.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?

There are a lot more coins out there that are much great at the long term investment but I am not saying that the bitcoins are not great. Theybare great indeed and there are nothing that can beat them yet but I am just saying that there are some altcoins that have much more lower value that are great in very long term investment like for 5 years and above. I am saying that lets give them a chance like the ethereum and other like litecoins. I know that they can be better. But still bitcoins are the best, for me the more investment the better
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

Bitcoin is the not the best but the safest to hodl with very little risk. If Bitcoin stops existing that means the end of the of cryptocurrency at large, It will cause a terrible FUD in the community that holder wont be  able to recovered from. For now, no fear of hack except for government regulation which should help ICO and reduce fraud and scams

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

for a long time bitcoin is perfect because bitcoin prices are now somewhat more expensive than the price of a few years ago and it is certain that have bitcoin from 2011 until now they can become one of the richest people.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:48:51 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
Bitcoin is best for long term investment because Btc is less risky then other altcoins and the prices of Btc are also high, "Invest more earn more".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: