Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the best Long-term Hold?  (Read 1872 times)
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:19:16 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
I believe that at this time you can think of long term investment in bitcoin, bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so in order to successfully trade you need must continue to be patient. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices are gradually coming to the end of the bear market and will probably reach $ 7100 in the coming days. So at this point you should be patient to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiumilo0o

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

If you have a certain amount of money that you do not need to use it for a long time, I think you should invest in bitcoin, if you keep it for a long time then I believe it will give you a lot of profit. leap.
mrclark

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

Always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more bitcoin. I am changing my tune. Smart to hold bitcoin as a long term investment. Fest gereration leaders are replaced by competition from sears, kmart, nokia, motorola, yahoo, myspace, etc. Bitcoin is a learder in the market. Your observation is pretty well. The bitcoin prices are bottoming out every year. Bitcoin used as a long term then the future profit will be huge. At present bitcoin is at $7500.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

Yes for me bitcoin is the best long term to hold, its time to buy now and invest while the price is low and after a year I believe you will have good profit.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

it's actual once bitcoin will hold on for the following couple of years in view of the bitcoin properties like that bitcoin much utilized as a long haul speculation.
I don't think Bitcoin is good for long term hold because we don't know when the government's mood changes and the next day they announce crypto currencies illegal because now many countries are banning Bitcoin. Holding is profitable for only those coins who have high tendency to recover back soon after a dip occurs. And only bitocins fulfil such requirement for holding them as long as you can
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

I think bitcoin will remain for a long time the most reliable option when choosing the best crypto asset to invest in the long term, because despite its apparent loss of dominance in marketcap. I must say that amongst all the coins which are there in the world of digital currency, if there is some coin which is preferable for long term investment of money, then that is none other than that of bitcoin
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

There are a lot more coins out there that are much great at the long term investment but I am not saying that the bitcoins are not great. Theybare great indeed and there are nothing that can beat them yet. The span of trading is not directly connected to the success of the trading becasue the success of trading is always dependent on someone's skills and willingness to earn and to gain profit
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

Categorically i will say yes because of the fact that Bitcoin have exhibited and proof itself on a long term investment of holding which later pay off by x100. In recent time Bitcoin has also demonstrated another yet surprise by rising to it abnormal level in the coinmarketcap. Therefore, Bitcoin is the best long-term coin to hold.
Yes Bitcoin is a best long term asset to invest in because of so many reasons some of which are following. First, the technology has so many applications in daily life and the problems of involving banks and other intermediate offices are not included. The transaction costs are very low in terms of Bitcoin and the future profitability is very high which the only reason people invest in it is.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:49:50 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
of course, bitcoin is one of a good way to earn money. when you check bitcoin history price you will understand, there are always increasing every year. with Bitcoin being the most well known and most tested coin, it will likely not go away.
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:24:11 PM

yes bitcoin is for long-term hodl and market is presently downtrend it is giving opportunity for everyone to buy and hodl bitcoin for future growth
htconem7

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:26:35 PM

I believe that at this point you can think of long term investment in bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price in the past few days is fluctuating constantly decreasing, but according to my analysis this will be batch Last correction to be able to end the bear market and bitcoin prices will increase in the long term. So now you can prepare for a long-term investment.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:31:04 PM

Bitcoin is good for long term it depends on you if your not believing in bitcoin try some other coins like ethereum and alts that give you a good profit and good for long term too.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:12:10 AM

bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency so first to hodl coin is Bitcoin as reserve asset for as much time as possible then move to other currency as well
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:25:17 AM

I chose Bitcoin for long-term investments, with a limited supply of 21 million and a large number of users making Bitcoin prices more expensive.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:16:49 AM

I chose Bitcoin for long-term investments, with a limited supply of 21 million and a large number of users making Bitcoin prices more expensive.
well, bitcoin is very good at make long term investment tool. although good in making long-term investments, many people who make short-term investments by utilizing the price is not stable. In essence, bitcoin is good as an investment tool.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

Not just for long term holding but it's also the most secured and safest coin so everyone especially who's just starting will choose bitcoin over other alts. Its movement and price is already anticipated by many so even you buy now you know that in time it will increase drastically.

Bitcoin is bitcoin and nothing can change its position and being dominant from the others.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
kolega

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

In the top 20 on coinmarketcap you can see excellent coins for investment, maybe even more promising than bitcoin. But still I think the BTC should also be in the investment portfolio. He's still a great asset.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:52:02 AM

In the top 20 on coinmarketcap you can see excellent coins for investment, maybe even more promising than bitcoin. But still I think the BTC should also be in the investment portfolio. He's still a great asset.

bitcoin has an incredible increase rate every year, no altcoin can compete because of a very high level of confidence, bitcoin will behave like gold that will never be rivaled by silver and bronze. But unfortunately the government is still not permissive of bitcoin and prefer to work with altcoin which is centralized.
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

I think Bitcoin is the best coin to hold in the long run. Yes, indeed many Altcoin also have good prospects if held in the long term. But of course the best is still Bitcoin and you do not leave Bitcoin just for Altcoin.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

We could consider holding bitcoin in any term we could do because bitcoin is really a tradable cryptocurrency. But if we are pertaining to the best long term holding as a crypto or as an investment we could also consider on having an option for us to trade so in the future we could gain profit and income. Having an option is the best way to do for us to have a better trading and investment with multiple chance to earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: