Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the best Long-term Hold?  (Read 1872 times)
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

I think we all have different points of views when it comes to what we thing are best for long term hodl and most of these reasons are based on our different experiences. Like in my experience I had gained a lot of profits just by holding bitcoin alone, and I did try to hodl Ethereum which I think is next to bitcoin but the gains are lesser compared to bitcoin; that is based on my experience.
That would be the case in every matter. Some people will be supporting the answer while others will have a total different point of view. That is why instead of throwing own opinions without any logical grounds is not appreciated. Let’s look at example of Eric. He invested in bitcoin while it was somewhere near 12 dollars and now he is a millionaire. This proves that BTC is the best for long term investment as it gain big value with time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pictsidhe

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:47:13 PM

Bitcoin is the first priority for me and then ethereum, NEO, Litecoin and the TRX. Your observation is pretty well and that obligate me to think about it. Maybe your opinion can be right one day. Because one king cannot rule the kingdom for over a century. So, maybe altcoin can replace bitcoin, though my point of view still supports bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency.  That's why I suggest you, Yes, bitcoin and some altcoins are the best long-term HODL coin.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:05:33 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
I think you should also buy bitcoin at this point, bitcoin prices today are fluctuating continuously and hard to kick, despite the sharp decline but now jká bitcoin is showing signs of recovery is clear. This time around, the bitcoin prices are bottoming out every year, so you can buy bitcoin at this point in time to get a better deal in the long run.
Bitcoin is a leader in the market and its value has influenced other coins so I think you should keep the BTC for yourself and you can use that BTC to trade with other coins. At present, the value of BTC is quite low, but I expect it will continue to fall below $ 7k, can buy BTC at that price.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:32:16 PM

I believe that bitcoin, like many other coins, is very risky to invest. Therefore, if you do not know how to trade, it is better then HODL.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?

Yes I believe that bitcoin is the longterm hold. Because bitcoin is the best way to have a multiple income. Thats why everybody's waiting for the price increase of bitcoin so that we can experience also the expensive price of bitcoin to sell for the promising big amount of bitcoin they All expect. 
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:44:55 PM

Market capitalization in recent days has been continuously decreasing, total market capitalization has been falling continuously, so I think that for you to succeed in trading you need to have a commercial plan and analyze carefully. More before entering the command. I find that bitcoin prices are showing signs of recovery and will likely increase in the long term, you may consider buying bitcoin at this time.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:53:09 PM

With a constantly changing market, you can see that after the bitcoin price has fallen to $ 7200, the current level has recovered to $ 7,500, although now has slowed down. I believe the bitcoin price will continue to fall before it can continue to increase, bitcoin prices may increase strongly and long term in the next month.
khalis

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:35:32 AM

I think if you have a lot of money, you better buy Bitcoin for long-term investment but if you have a little bit better you invest in Altcoin like Ethereum.
biogesic

Merit: 9

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:59:45 AM

As long as it is on downtrend, it is not worth holding. All these mini pumps are just correction in its downtrend.
jerix

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:33:17 AM

I think Bitcoin is still the best investment asset to hold in the long run. Because the longer we hold Bitcoin we have of course the more profits we will get. You do not have to worry about the development of Bitcoin because I still believe that Bitcoin will continue to grow at a high price. Yes, not only is Bitcoin good kept on hold in the long run but many other Altcoins are profitable if held in the long run.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:43:04 AM

maybe if we know bitcoin from 2010 and we decide to buy bitcoin, I am sure that we don't have to spend a big money to get a big amount of bitcoin. we only think that in that time, we are playing with something we don't expect to be increased for a long time. but now, after the price can reach more than $19k in the last year, many of us agree that bitcoin is the best long-term hold and from the last three year ago, people start to collect and earn bitcoin more and more and they are waiting for the highest price again.
Yeah the high potential for bitcoin prices skyrocketing in the future makes holding bitcoin for the long term highly recommended, we know that the price will definitely go back to $19k sooner or later and of course the development of bitcoin will be more advanced due to the increase of users and of course the price will be much higher than that, make holding very worth
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:28:12 AM

bitcoin holding is smart choice.. as we know btc is the mother currency.. so altcoin are depends on btc..so if you bought btc for long term it will give you sure profit.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:31:52 AM

until now I feel bitcoin is the best coin to be invested in the long run, but even if we invest in the long term, we should always monitor the development of bitcoin prices, because holding in the long run is not always a good solution, sometimes the price of a coin will fall after we invest in the long term. But I'm sure it will not happen to bitcoin, because bitcoin is a coin that has the highest price than any other coin.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

I feel like these days more and more people are trying to purchase the bitcoin and have it as a long term investments because so mane of them saw how its value went to the moon in 2017 so of course everyone wants to try and see if that happens again.
Amongst all the crypto currencies which are present there, I don’t think so that there can be any other better option for us when it comes to that of the holding of the coins for longer time other than that of the bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin is only good when you talk about long term holding as doing so can help you in having more earning and that you can then expect to have more earning too.
thoerz18

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

bitcoin is king. and we can see that bitcoin is getting more popular from year to year, and lots of people are getting in bitcoin. although bitcoin is high risk but for some people bitcoin is a good investment for the long term, and also very profitable.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:29:33 AM

Yes ! I think it is because it is the superior among all ccryptocurrencies and it has so much traders and investors unlike other altcoins.
Yeah being the oldest one, bitcoins have got big market for investors and traders. The thing is, this have been so high since the development that haven’t been shown by any other altcoin. So ultimately this coin have raised the number of investors. Right now, as we all can see that bitcoins are hot topic of the town and everyone is just running for bitcoins to earn money from them.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

until now I feel bitcoin is the best coin to be invested in the long run, but even if we invest in the long term, we should always monitor the development of bitcoin prices, because holding in the long run is not always a good solution, sometimes the price of a coin will fall after we invest in the long term. But I'm sure it will not happen to bitcoin, because bitcoin is a coin that has the highest price than any other coin.

You're right mate. We all know how great bitcoin it is due to it's capability and usage which really help on each and everyone's life here in crypto currency community. I would say bitcoin is intended for long term investment since we already know it reached of about $20,000 last year and definitely it could be a profitable as it's value is so cheap. I believe soon bitcoin will increase spectacularly soon hoping that it will not too long to wait to benefit as early those amount of profit that I have.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

Saving Bitcoin in a long period of time is the right choice.
Bitcoin is very suitable to make the long-term investment because it can generate big profits.
As a real example, I have a friend, he initially did not expect the current Bitcoin price. He used to buy Bitcoin at a very cheap price but he held Bitcoin for up to 2 years. What happened?
Bitcoin has a very high price value.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

May be for this year and next year bitcoin will be the choice but after that no one knows what will happen to market
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

Yes ! I think it is because it is the superior among all ccryptocurrencies and it has so much traders and investors unlike other altcoins.
Yeah being the oldest one, bitcoins have got big market for investors and traders. The thing is, this have been so high since the development that haven’t been shown by any other altcoin. So ultimately this coin have raised the number of investors. Right now, as we all can see that bitcoins are hot topic of the town and everyone is just running for bitcoins to earn money from them.
For me butcoin is still the most reliable and the best choice for a long term investment. Though it comes to ups and downs this first quarter of the year it doesn't make bitcoin the least profitable coin instead it's value is still higher than any of coin like Ethereum and etc. So from what we have seen in the market we can already conclude that bitcoin is still a good coin for investment

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: