Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth...  (Read 1796 times)
bossloccox (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:10:10 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:19:25 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
They should keep their education alive even if they already earn money from Bitcoin. Education is not just about money but it is more important for life in the future.
A lot of college students helped with bitcoin and it worked very well.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:00:33 AM

As a student, I definitely agree with the first statement. I was almost an out of school youth before my discovery of bitcoin. When bitcoin came into my life it made my studying possible. Even though there are scholarships out there, it was not enough, considering I am in a third world country. Because of bitcoin, I can pay my tuition fees and every school fees I need. It just depends on the person on how they will manage their bitcoin life.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:09:36 AM

There are students here in forum and still pursuing their studies so this is an idea that bitcoin can help out those out of school youth to finish their studies, only those who are encouraged and not lazy.
But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
You have a point, if they invested to bitcoin earlier and does hold worth of millions of dollars bitcoin now, they won't pursue just like Erik Finmann but its an exception. That guy is extraordinary and skillful.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:22:17 AM

But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
You have a point, if they invested to bitcoin earlier and does hold worth of millions of dollars bitcoin now, they won't pursue just like Erik Finmann but its an exception. That guy is extraordinary and skillful.

If people are studying only because of money, then there is a problem. I believe that if their goal is only money, it's better they stop studying and enjoy their monetary fortune. Professionals that seek only for money aren't good professionals, people usually suffer on the hands of these people when they start working after they finish their studies.

Those who want to study because they like won't stop educating themselves because of Bitcoin income. They can be the richest people in the world, but they will continue learning and specializing themselves, while using their Bitcoin's profits to invest even more on their education and to have a more confortable, enjoyable life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:06:43 AM

Definitely! It can help out of school youth because the usual reason why they can't study is financial insufficiency. If they will be able to earn bitcoin then it would be a big help to them to get back to school. I believe in this forum alone, there are students that are earning bitcoin or altcoin and use it to finance their studies. May it be earning bitcoin or fiat, once a person is willing to study then he can find a way as long as it is not through illegal means.

There are various millionaires that didn't finish school because they are busy building their company. One famous example is Mark Zuckerberg who drop out from Harvard University. He has an opportunity to finish his studies but he didn't because he focus in his passion. If you decided to not continue your studies because of bitcoin and its your passion then it's up to you but just remember education is the only thing in our life that cannot be stolen.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:15:48 AM

BTC and other cryptocurrency can help OSYs or the out-of-school-youth who are really unable to further in their studies due to lack of financial support. If they have internet connections and minimum means of doing such, they trade, mine and invest so they can help themselves to live a better life especially for their family.

Nevertheless, OSYs who were out of school just because they are lazy, bored and were kicked out because of some untoward behavior but are financially capable to go and finish their studies, I would rather advise them to get their assess off and finish up a degree. Don’t make BTC their reason of pulling out from school, that is so lame.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:37:13 AM

Yes it is truly a good condition to help thr youth for its tuition.But its required if they are really interested so that they will understand the flow of this forum activities and follow the positive rules so that they can make an income.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:42:20 AM

Maybe you are a Bitcoin success, and you find that you can make a lot of money from Bitcoin very easily. But in a country where a lot of people have committed suicide because of the investment and Bitcoin and Altcoin when prices are so high, the market goes down so quickly they are desperate, and they have left their lives.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:44:58 AM

For me yes it will help, as long as that person is eager enough to finish his studies while doing bitcoin. While earning bitcoin they should not stop their journey as a student in fact they will use bitcoin as an aide in paying their tuition fees and for their daily allowance. They would rather inspire other students to engage bitcoin because this will really a big help to the parents that their children are getting an income while studying.
zhea

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:01:16 AM

Yes, it will help out of school youth because once they are engage in bitcoin and started to earn it is really  a big help for them. They can go back to school because they already have the money to sustain their education. We all know the reason why they stop schooling due to financial reasons, and here in bitcoin as long as we work harder it gives us the bigger opportunities to earn and make lives better. The willingness of a person to pursue his dreams in life will always be the key to strive harder and make some means to earn in a descent way.

When they started to earn bitcoin there's no reason for them to stop schooling because they have good earning, always remember that education is the best asset everyone could ever had because nobody can take it away from us. In fact they will serve as an inspiration to other that poverty is not a hindrance to success as long as we know how to find a way on how to get out from financial difficulties.
rowel21

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:23:50 AM

In my previous post  i wonder if theres a possibilities to schools to implement a cryptosystem or bitcoin as a subject
If the students gain there salary it will become the fund of schools and apply it to their tuition so that the education of all students become free

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Dondon1234

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:26:20 AM

Yeah it is a big help to youth for using and learning about bitcoin.  Becuase in this case student are having a source of income and they have a chance to become a millionaire
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:27:59 AM

If people are studying only because of money, then there is a problem. I believe that if their goal is only money, it's better they stop studying and enjoy their monetary fortune. Professionals that seek only for money aren't good professionals, people usually suffer on the hands of these people when they start working after they finish their studies.

Those who want to study because they like won't stop educating themselves because of Bitcoin income. They can be the richest people in the world, but they will continue learning and specializing themselves, while using their Bitcoin's profits to invest even more on their education and to have a more confortable, enjoyable life.
There are people who are totally studying for the money. Study = business/profession = profit. Well this is the reality of life and we have our different views for this. For people who have gained too much money and they can depend on it for the rest of their lives, why there's a need to study if they can earn well already. But if you value education not only the diploma or degree you are getting, you don't care even you are earning already because you'll still finish your studies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:55:30 AM

Yes bitcoin can help but it will depend on them on how they want to earn bitcoins, im also a student back then and i pay my tuition fees joining bounty campaigns.

gua86402

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:57:38 AM

You can donate BTC to some poor children to complete their studies!

They will thank the donor very much and work hard to learn to repay the society!

Maybe they will study the digital currency and work in the digital currency!
danjonbit

Activity: 364

DanJoN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:00:59 AM

not just youth! it will all who do and dig deep in cryptocurrency!
everyone did earn some on cryptocurrency so this currency not just bitcoin is helping us all, providing some daily needs,.
but in order to get successfull on this you must focus on how it works, but studies is important thing, you can have initiative in life if you properly go to school, and that is one side that also school will help us doing great in cryptoWorld!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:01:06 AM

Bitcoin is help out every one who love bitcoin but the thing is the age factor like if we convince the school youth  for making money then the mind set of the young people will changed like they will think about how to become rich and they will leave the studies because if you have two options the one is hard work and the other is online job for money then th children and school youth will be done the money activity they will focus on job not on studies.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:10:12 AM
Merited by steampunkz (6)

I am personally a collage student and I earn great income from bitcoin and on this forum. I think Bitcoin can drastically change the life of any student and make him more stable and financially strong to face any situation. And on the other had if a person earns this amount of income here, than he is already a skilled and talented person and he can servive any where in the world with this skills. Any mostly even after Pershing higher studies their are very high chances of unemployment as the availablity of jobs is very low. So, I think crypto investments and holding is a very great alternative to live a happy and peaceful life.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:11:03 AM

besides being able finance themselves through bitcoin-- the experience itself would help them. Doing enough reading in bitcoin would open interests in economy or programming. Additionally it would help them understand how to seize the opportunity to sell and buy. That experience is applicable to so many future endeavors.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: