Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 05:03:36 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

Everyone who can't believe in any invest or winning program he can't earn and make profit from bitcoin in btc you must take your chances and be patient
Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:17:33 PM

It is hard to convince people to believe in bitcoin unless you have proven to them that you have already profited with bitcoin. I myself has reservation but when i discover my co workers are doing better. I did my research fulltime. I read a lot more about bitcoin and crypto currencies. Now i am amazed with the result.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Bitcoin itself is certainly not a scam, but do keep in mind that it's still "new" technology, and that there is still a lot to be done. If critical bugs / exploits / whatever come up, or even situations for which the incentives that have been set up don't work, we could still end up losing everything - I don't actually believe this will happen, but it's a good idea to have a backup plan.

Hey there !
You will always have skeptics no matter what, but cant force everyone to believe in it but the results speak for itself. This same discussion took over when bitcoin was at 1 $,10$,100$ and 1000$. Look at it today but the more time passes the more recognition its getting ! More and more companies taking interests in bitcoin and numbers are growing globally.
Told my cousin about it when it was 200$ called it a scam and now that its around 10k he wants to invest in it !
IMO people will change their view based on the value of it as it grows more and more Smiley

If people are changing their view on Bitcoin based on the fiat value, there's a good chance that greed and FOMO have more to do with it than understanding what Bitcoin is all about. Undecided
BlackBird13

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

It is hard to believe BTC is a scam, even though everything is possible Cheesy Another thing are hacks happening around, which are not directly related to Bitcoin, but more with the exchanges and wallets. For this reason, it does your BTC can eventually get hacked and you may losing your holdings.
Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

For me, different people has different beliefs and maybe they dont believe in bitcoin because we can't see it with our naked eyes and we could not not it with our bare hands. Some people believe that "to see is to believe" and we don't have the right to change it, what we need to do is to respect it. Also, in my experience, people say that it is just internet money and it cannot be withdrawn into cash, well, I just let them think of what they could think about bitcoin, for me, we just need to accept what they really think and stay focused on what is our beliefs.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

there are many negative issues about bitcoin and many countries are prohibit the use of bitcoin or distribute of bitcoin. with the news it makes people increasingly do not believe bitcoin. so we have to prove if we can earn income by investing bitcoin or others.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
they don't believe in bitcoin now because bitcoin is too risky now,they put a merit it is too hard to adjust even if you want to rank up it is very hard because of the merit they put in but if you have a patience in life you have to wait for the chance they are giving to us,no matter what happen if you have to wait for your turn then you will just wait for your reward.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

Hello Everyone.

A lot of people are claiming bitcoins to be a "get rich quick" scheme because of how volatile bitcoins are in terms of price. That's why it sounds so much of a ponzi, people started believing that bitcoins are a scam. Don't let people get this stigma of bad image in bitcoins since bitcoins are revolutionary.

francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

Hello Everyone.

The short answer is because it is difficult to understand, and people are used to Apps that require zero knowledge and contactless credit cards. Anything beyond that is mere magic to most.
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

For me - well it might not be 100% scam or ponzi, but it will probably fail anyway. Also bitcoin is not backed by anything, this is the major thing behind my theory of a ponzi but if this changes in the future then I might withdraw my comment above.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

It is hard to believe BTC is a scam, even though everything is possible Cheesy Another thing are hacks happening around, which are not directly related to Bitcoin, but more with the exchanges and wallets. For this reason, it does your BTC can eventually get hacked and you may losing your holdings.

That's what cold storage is for; keep a small amount (however much you will need to use regularly / in the short term) in a hot wallet (your internet connected PC or smartphone), and the rest in an offline wallet (hardware wallets, dedicated PC or smartphone, or paper wallets)1. If you do it right, it's unlikely you'll ever lose your coins to hackers (worse case scenario, you'll lose what you left in the hot wallet).

1 - as an example, see how to set up cold storage with Electrum: http://docs.electrum.org/en/latest/coldstorage.html.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

it's all personal person each, everyone has their own personality. Maybe those who do not believe in bitcoin, they do not really like updates and do not like to use the internet. Because bitcoin is channeled with the internet. Or also they fear bitcoin can make them go bankrupt or fail to invest. Smiley
maryhansenn

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

For some people bitcoin is not something they can trust because maybe they were fooled in the past by other things. It's their loss
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

I think people who do not trust bitcoin, because they do not use bitcoin and do not use it. And if you use it or invest in bitcoin make us profit and earn money, can even make us buy a vehicle. Grin
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Hello! There is a lot of reasons it's a complex of features and nuances first of all you need show to your relatives and friends your success! Because if you living in carton box on garbage and say that bitcoin is very cool then I don't trust you. People don't trust to much to something news with bad image 24/24 which show on our TV every day. If about this technology children's can learn in the school how it\s work and what it can give us then it will be great! There a lot of things and details. Much countries id against! Etc etc
papashark

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

Just show them the money dude. Show them the proof. Show them the things you bought using the profit you made from crypto. At first, my friends doesnt believe me. After few investments in Bitcoin it tripple my profit thats why I renovated my house. Such a wonderful blessing from above..

Hello Everyone.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

Just show them the money dude. Show them the proof. Show them the things you bought using the profit you made from crypto. At first, my friends doesnt believe me. After few investments in Bitcoin it tripple my profit thats why I renovated my house. Such a wonderful blessing from above..

[...]

The problem with that is they probably won't be investing because they understand what they're getting into, but instead are just looking at it as a "get rich quick scheme". The outcome of that will be they'll promptly buy at the top and then proceed to feed the whales when the price takes a dive - and we'll have to put up with one more person claiming Bitcoin wrecked their lives / is a scam / ponzy / whatever else.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

Because they do not understand what bitcoin is. So they think it's all a lie.
Just like me before trading.
Once I know the result of bitcoin trading, it becomes an addiction mala and so rather lazy to do the main activity.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

Hello Everyone.

If your friend does not believe in bitcoin, do not be forced, because everyone has different views. Focus on bitcoin, it will be more useful for you.
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

People can not believe in bitcoin because they do not cheat financial literacy! And yet not a little important moment that many states deliberately expose bitcoin as not a stable currency! But we know what success awaits bitcoin! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: