Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:03:56 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Sometimes it seems to me that people can believe only into the things they can not only see, but touch with their hands. They trust fiat more as they can put the cash into their wallets. Virtual money is something vague for them.
Jerick013

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:10:37 AM

beacause they dont know about DIGITAL MONEY
 they NEGATIVE MINDSET  they dont khow people can RICH using BITCOIN  but many people NOT BELIEVE because they not using there MIND to KNOW about DIGITAL CURRENCY
 they hard working  but did not make a RICH
but More SMART PEOPLE not HARD WORKING to GET RICH
they Use SMART MIND to GET RICH
using BITCOIN

MINDSET TO BE A POSITIVE a NEED TO BELIEVE A BITCOIN
MORE Reasearch ABOUT digital CURRENCY Smiley
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:18:55 AM

people do not believe in bitcoin because they are afraid for their means, they think that it will turn out to be fraud, because they received negative news about bitcoin, we need to bring over as many people as possible that they have the opportunity for future earnings.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

There are many reasons why they dont believe in bitcoin. Maybe they are lack of knowledge, afraid of taking risk , bad rumors about bitcoin and so on.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:10:59 AM

There are lots of reason why other people are scared or doesn't believe in bitcoin,
Maybe because it is new to them and they think that the price of 1 bitcoin is too high or too good to be true,
And you shouldn't really force them to invest if they don't want to ,Just think about it what if the price of bitcoin drops down after they invested,
You are the one who is going to be blame for the money that they have lost due to investing in bitcoin.
Haneul

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

So, to summarize:

Plenty of Bitcoin evangelists are annoying
Fear of the unknown, threat to lifestyle
The belief that people are helpless/evil/etc. and bad things will happen without governance
People generally enjoy looking down on people with a purpose they freely own
Early adopter envy
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:29:52 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
People are entitled to their own opinions and accountable to their own actions. I personally believes in Bitcoin because of what I have seen in it; thus the number of people who have gain complete financial freedom from BTC. If they don't believe, then it could be they have not seen what you have seen; so just let them be. With time they would come to understand
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

If you tell someone the true information about bitcoin and that person does not want to invest then it is his/her loss. You should have mind peace since you were good intended
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

If you tell someone the true information about bitcoin and that person does not want to invest then it is his/her loss. You should have mind peace since you were good intended
Yes, its their loss because they did not believe and take the good opportunity that bitcoin can give but we can't blame them since there are reasons of why they don't believe and i think maybe they have no proper information or lack of knowledge about crypto and others have no curiosity if its all about online profit earning because they all think that its a scam.

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

Hello Everyone.

One of the reason why the investors of cryptocurrency is being reduced is because of the black propaganda's that are being made by big companies in order for them not to be destroyed by the growth of cryptocurrency because they business are being affected.

Ian Dave

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

They don't believe Bitcoin because they can't secure if this all true. If they don't have any knowledge or ideas on how to work here. They are afraid that their time and effort will be gone easily or they can't get a salary for their job. It will increase and decrease that's the routine of Bitcoin.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:53:46 AM

Hello Everyone.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

One of the reason why the investors of cryptocurrency is being reduced is because of the black propaganda's that are being made by big companies in order for them not to be destroyed by the growth of cryptocurrency because they business are being affected.
it could happen because as an example the banking is now threatened by cryptocurrency so I see a lot of companies are making issues on cryptocurrency and making cryptocurrency become threatened and not trusted.

Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

Fear of the unknown, people are scared with things they don't know. They don't know much about Bitcoin that's why they fear it, they don't trust or believe on it. Plus you don't want to risk something on things that you don't trust or believe in.
KaithlynJaez

Activity: 416
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

Everyone is entitled on their own opinion, do not push your friends to believe in bitcoin if they dont. Let time will tell to them. I know that  this 'time' i am telling  is very near. Cryptocurrency will be the means for everything soon.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

Why people do not believe in bitcoin? maybe for some people do not understand about bitcoin, and understand how the bitcoin work.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

People do not believe in bitcoin but they have little to say that they believe it because they think that bitcoin is just a scam and they are afraid to invest even when they are not trying it out.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

For people who don't believe into bitcoin maybe because they're don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin, so they don't believe in bitcoin. But we can not force them to believe into bitcoin because it's normal to some people don't believe bitcoin and afraid to invest their money because they still don't know how far bitcoin very useful to us.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

Hello Everyone.

People like that are misguided and misinformed. Misguided because they do not know about bitcoin yet relying on the people who are also against bitcoin. Misinformed because they just depend on the mainstream media news, and other sites that says bitcoin is scam. You cannot force them to invest in bitcoin because they believe on their notions about bitcoin.
avalence

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

Hello Everyone.
I think you true! bitcoin is a crypto king that will never scam. because bitcoin has been guaranteed from a long time that bitcoin was created, and until now bitcoin is still growing.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

Honestly, only few people believed in bitcoin because they think bitcoin is a scam.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: