Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

because it's simply not adopted for the whole world, do you think money paper is just simply got trusted and used on the whole word?

Tozex

Powered by,
Dandidada

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:47:40 AM

I really don't see a reason why people don't have faith in bitcoin cos as a matter of fact it's been accepted in quite a number of platforms and as such people are using it for businesses and transactions,if it were not real and doesn't have prospects there would have been a decline in its use and awareness but the only tangible reason for people not to believe is the instability of bitcoin as it could rise or fall..
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

this is not a matter of belief or not, but about whether he has long known bitcoin or is still new to it. Most of the newly acquainted cryptocurrency will not believe in the technology that is said to be the currency of the future. Especially to those who buy at $ 20k, it will be very hard to convince them that the price will come back, just a matter of time. So the conclusion is, people not only need the trust to bitcoin but they need to know bitcoin even further before decide to invest.

klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

I think some people don't believe in Bitcoin because they want to understand and accept that the world is changing and we should study, develop and change too. We should force them if they dont want to believe. But we can show out profit and they will understand their mistake.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

They are not believing because some of them have no idea about crypto.They have no knowledge and sometimes they thought it was a scam so thats why they cannot understand.They are not open minded to to know more about the benefits and features of crypto.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

with different educational backgrounds and other course will be many inappropriate responses, not easy just to be able to introduce it about bitcoin has not moved to the main problem of bitcoin it as what.
plus many who may see the infrastructure used to be able to recognize the bitcoin alone not necessarily they have or are accustomed even though it is now the era of advanced technology.
let alone the results received that add to their confusion why can, need help to explain all this so they will believe about bitcoin.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
The truth is we cannot force someone to believed in bitcoin. Every person has own beliefs affected by their experience. The only way to make them believe is prove by your progress in bitcoin. If they see that you become success because of bitcoin for sure they will not hesitate to believe in bitcoin.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

Hello Everyone.
They always think that bitcoin is a scam because its too good to be true to earn huge amount of money through internet. Also, The fact that you don't hold anything physical just make them believe it more that it is a scam.
kiendepzai24

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:30:20 AM

In my country, people not interest in BTC because goverment always give bad information about cryptocurrency, My friend alse. But they still check BTC price every day and when BTC price dump, they come to me and tell that BTC is purple but i will stay on my way no matter what Cheesy
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:34:45 AM

Many people today are not totally educated about bitcoin business. We can only help them by way of good explanations. Actually those people don't believe bitcoin are lack of knowledge about bitcoin, on how bitcoin really works by way of good contributions as an assets or financial contributions. But as long as we are here in bitcoin business, we try to do our best to become millionaire, so that people that don't believe bitcoin will change their mind and begin to access bitcoin, because they noticed that we are successful because of bitcoin.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
kaijang1808

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

They can't believe on it because they don't understand it, they didn't know how to work on it and how it the process of it works. Just like me first I can't believe that bitcoin can help my life better but when I try it I was amazed because it helps me to become a better person.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

They can't believe on it because they don't understand it, they didn't know how to work on it and how it the process of it works. Just like me first I can't believe that bitcoin can help my life better but when I try it I was amazed because it helps me to become a better person.
]People dont believe in bitcoin because they dont have a referrence about it,they dont knowledge,and they dont have any information.Instead they will comment in wrong word or any description they must know the story behind.They must know how grateful we are to be part of bitcoin.We should always remeber as a indivual that we must not judge by other people,because we dont know how amazing they are,what are the purpose why they build this kind of organization,they must search or they must know first the side of the people who are behind them.And know first the story and challenges they facing.
Ronnieteo

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:40:41 AM

The algorithm known to all guarantees that additional emission of bitcoin is impossible.We cant force anyone to their beliefs, only them can change thier point of view in that certian thing. Dont force them to believe you, just prove them what can bitcoin brings to you.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

Hello Everyone.

I think its because many negative news on internet about bitcoin or cyptocurrency. Market on cryptocurrency always high fluctuation and its normal because its happen year by year but market volume and market cap always growth so its impossible if many dump their coin but market always growth
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:43:58 AM

Hello Everyone.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

The reason why people cannot fully believe on the wealth of cryptocurrency is that, because there are a lot of companies who are creating black propaganda for people to avoid investing that is the only biggest reason why people are becoming doubtful on bitcoins.

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

Hello Everyone.
its really hard to tell other people about investing in bitcoin they will think its a scam and sometime they debate on you even they dont know anything i tell other relative and friends about bitcoin before but i only get dissapointed and when people ask me now where i get my money i just told them its on bitcoin i dont explain anything about it and tell them just google it in that way you will know who is really interested..

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

Hello Everyone.
its really hard to tell other people about investing in bitcoin they will think its a scam and sometime they debate on you even they dont know anything i tell other relative and friends about bitcoin before but i only get dissapointed and when people ask me now where i get my money i just told them its on bitcoin i dont explain anything about it and tell them just google it in that way you will know who is really interested..
well, those who are very careful would be hard to believe, especially more news that reported that bitcoin is a scam. well, so chances are they will not take that risk. well, but I think it's just a matter of time.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

leon33013

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

because they really think bitcoin is a scam and they dont know what was bitcoin about and what bitcoin can give to their lives, people dont believe in bitcoin because of lack of knowledge on it..
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:25:52 AM

I'd suggest to avoid trying to convince others about investments. This can end badly and affect relationships, not just due to the asset but also the timing that they get in and their own level of patience. Do your own thing and let others follow their own path.
pastoraLoren

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

It should not bother you if your friends don't believe in bitcoin. If you believe on it, just work hard and continue with what you are doing. If they see you starting to have financial freedom and you are able to buy not just you need but what you want as well, they are the one who will be interested and curious how you achieved all those. Then no need for you to force them to believe in bitcoin because you will serve as a living testimony for them. For now just be patient and enjoy.  Smiley Wink Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: