Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

It is a tough nut to crack. Humans since time immemorial have been resistant to changes in their spheres. The unknown scares them and makes them vulnerable to bad immature decisions. Secondly, people who are already powerful are scared to lose their power and influence. Hence, they do everything in their power to stop the changes. To do this, they use everything in their arsenal to hoodwink the masses. The same philosophy works in the case of war and peace. People in general do not care about things unless it happens in their own family. Everyone is patriotic till they go to a war or are involved in a life changing scenario at a personal level. All these reasons, make people believe that bitcoin is not actually good for them, hence the disbelief and discomfort when they talk about bitcoin because the idea has been implanted in their heads that bitcoin is bad! Smiley Smiley 
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

Initial steps, I advise you to improve your English writing skills as it is rather difficult to understand what you are trying to convey because of poor grammar. Coming to your question, there's no need to force a bitcoin and crypto market to hit anyone's throat. If they feel pessimistic about the bitcoin and crypto market, that's their opinion and there's nothing we can do about it. As bitcoins grow more popular with time, your friends may recognize the truth that bitcoin is the future of payment processors.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is too difficult for ordinary people to accept  who were familiar with fiat currency that is centralized currency first of all Bitcoin currency is an online currency that most of the people are unaware of and not familiar with the internet they fear that hackers will hack it so they fear that will be lost and if lost how can we recover it so these doubts remains and so it is hard to make them understand about Bitcoin.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
fredemar12

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

If they do not understand, it's their business. I am convinced that you do not need to explain something to people who do not want to. And if they want, then you will help them with your advice;)
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Your friends have doubt about bitcoin. If they have doubts, it will be difficult to involved them in bitcoin. They will just do blame game once their investment will not be successful. If you want them to join bitcoin, let them do it by themselves and not to force them. It is difficult if they think negatively about bitcoin.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
avithohol

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Your friends have doubt about bitcoin. If they have doubts, it will be difficult to involved them in bitcoin. They will just do blame game once their investment will not be successful. If you want them to join bitcoin, let them do it by themselves and not to force them. It is difficult if they think negatively about bitcoin.
Yeah, people are really hard to be convinced if they already didn't trust in something. It's almost impossible to convince them trust .
The only thing you can do for now is let the time will convince them and let them be regret about their decision.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

I think that believe or not to believe is up to them; why are you worried about this fact?

Some people dont believed in Bitcoin because  some  dont have the knowledge and enough information  about bitcoin since bitcoin is a cryptocurrency not all have the idea of what is crytocurrency thats why when you tell or discuss them about it they may laugh.So if you really want to teach  or  discuss them about bitcoin first just let them read and let them understand the thrend of  investment through online.And lastly u cant realyly force someone to believed in things that they are not familiar with.
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

Hello Everyone.
Some people are not believe in bitcoin because  they haven't try it yet already his bitcoin world so amazing  is
lfc_san

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

Hello Everyone.
We can explain to our friends who are still not convinced by telling the history of bitcoin where it has fallen several times and today persist and even the price increases. Is that still in doubt?
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

Maybe because of the fake news that they have been heard in others. Fake news can change the people's taught about others and about the thing that they are believing at
Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

Don't blame people if they don't believe in bitcoin. Hearing bitcoin for the first time will give you a vague idea that it is scam. I was like this before when I saw bitcoin on the internet. Ofcourse, I don't believe it at first but it is when my friends introduce me to bitcoin that when I started to know it better. Don't convince people about bitcoin, just show them how much you from it.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

Hello Everyone.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

What? Seriously? bitcoin is dumping indeed sometimes, but it doesn't mean that it is a scam, because that doesn't make any sense at all. Maybe your friends trying to said is those ponzi scams out there which uses bitoin to attract investors. But the real bitcoin is not a scam and will never be, so don't listen to your friends and take the risk, and thank me later.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

Because of what they see on some post that bitcoin might become a "bubble". Bitcoin is a "scam", like really? These are some reasons why some people are not yet believing Bitcoin today.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

Hello Everyone.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

What? Seriously? bitcoin is dumping indeed sometimes, but it doesn't mean that it is a scam, because that doesn't make any sense at all. Maybe your friends trying to said is those ponzi scams out there which uses bitoin to attract investors. But the real bitcoin is not a scam and will never be, so don't listen to your friends and take the risk, and thank me later.

Bitcoin isn't a scam but people use to scam others who don't know much about it. They'd sweet talk people about how easy and fast their money will grow if they invest and then run away with the money. That really paints btc in a bad light for those who are not well educated in crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

Hello Everyone.

Bitcoin is indeed controversial if you hear words outside specifically in medias. Many people always doubt the capability that the bitcoin have. The common knowledge which outsiders think about bitcoin is a scam and that can't be change until someone will educate them.

Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

No electronic money system is owned by any organization or bank. Take PayPal as an example: If the company decides for some reason that your account is taken advantage of, the company has the right to close the account state without prior notice. And then it's a pretty complicated process for you to take back your account and use your own money. With bitcoin, you hold the secret key and the public key corresponding to your wallet. No one can take money from you (unless you manually lose or store on a service site and are lost).
 Huh Huh Huh
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

I have the same experience as you mate, I tell to my friends about bitcoin, and all I got is a Laugh and they tell me that it is a scam, now that I am earning, what they are asking me is to teach them how to earn in bitcoin, that time I said it is my time to laugh at you guys. I didn't teach them but I told them what to learn about bitcoin it is up to them to take the challenge or not.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

Everyone of us has different belief, you can never force anyone or anybody to learn and join to a things that they dont have interest because if you force them at the end you will be the well blame for wasting their time and effort. We knw that in bitcoin they need are time and effort to fucos on all updates. Pataint and pasion on bitcoin. That kind of attitude that bitcoiners have and you cant teach that kind of attitude to anyone.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:19:23 PM

They are afraid. A system that makes money easily is very easy to lose money. You need to be careful.

Do not be disgusted with monetizing ambition!
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

People can not believe Bitcoin, that's not real. Those who know about Bitcoin, They can never tell Bitcoin to lie. So, I strongly believe Bitcoin. I think I can change my life with Bitcoin.
Only those people cannot believe in bitcoin who does not know exactly what bitcoin is and what all wonders it can bring for the ones who plan for investing their money into bitcoin. There is an awareness issue amongst the people and that most of the people are still unaware of all this thing which is creating negativity in their minds. They will praise bitcoin at time when they will know about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: