Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:22:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
JakeJake99

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:57:34 AM

The two types of tangible assets are current and fixed. Current assets are inventory, or items a company turns into cash usually by the end of the year.  don't push them to believe in bitcoin like you because they have their own opinion and I think the time will answer their question and will make them believe in bitcoin.
Kobel Kobel

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:01:42 AM

you recognize,it is herbal and you must not be greatly surprised. We recognise a few people are fearful of modifications, they do now not want a exchange because they concept what they are doing is the right thing and the high-quality way to accomplish that in case you introduce a one of a kind technique to them, they'll refuse. it is herbal and also you can not pressure anyone to consider because it's far their preference, you have to appreciate their selection. in case you want to cause them to consider, paintings tough and earn as plenty as you may, at that time mayb>e they will grow to be more inquisitive about crypto currency and hopefully they may ask the way to make money via bit coin. just display them how valid is bitcoin and let then decide whether or not they want or no longer.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:09:30 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
You cannot blame  him or her for not believing in bitcoin because there were lot of scammers out there. Just continue investing in bitcoin and working on it and let him/her see what you got. If it gets you wealthy then he/she will believe in you. Just show him/her first what you've got before convincing him/her.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:11:33 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Some people who currently do not trust bitcoin are probably still doubtful about bitcoin, they do not read the full article about bitcoin, they are still afraid of fraud. But if you're convincing just showing the bitcoin balance you have to them, I'm sure they'll just believe it. Try my suggestions.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Louie6789

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:15:41 AM

The algorithm known to all guarantees that additional emission of bitcoin is impossible.Dont force them to believe you, just prove them what can bitcoin brings to you. To make them realize that everything you said is true.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:15:53 AM

Hello Everyone.

The reason why many people are not believe in bitcoin is first of all it will not be easy to do, not always every minute or every hour your friend is always on your side to guide them on how to do it. because not all people has own initiative sorry for my statement but this is reality because even if there are many token in different wallet coming from the reliable signature campaign but it is not easy sell the token and these are prone of hacker if we don't familiarized about selling of token.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Elijah1980

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:17:16 AM

People have different feelings and diverse opinions as to why they cannot believe bitcoin.Apart from these price fluctuations, cryptocurrency would maintain a stable market. And this will naturally endear people to it, including your friends
Luca.Luca

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:18:38 AM

Well thats life, you should do your best always. In terms of pushing someone or others in believing in Bitcoin doesnt required, cause this may affect you ,So much ponzis and those newbie investors who just invest because they told to got scammed easily or got out of the market easily because of unwise decisions. This is for those people who are not currently well informed about bitcoin and cyptocurrency overall.
Jaxon1234

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:19:47 AM

The reason they do not believe what i hear from my colleagues is that bitcoin has no real form (digital) and bitcoin has no legitimate holders.You don’t need to force them investing on the things they do not believe and understand.
Matthew1968

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:21:04 AM

Lack of knowledge and experience I think can make someone think that bitcoin isn't real. I have a lot of friends who recently asked me about this too because they are seeing that my financial status is improving.In addition, there are also unbelievers because don't want to maximize the potential of more advanced technology to seek revenue from bitcoin.
Harvey1960

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:22:59 AM

The reason why people don't believe in bitcoin is there are a lot of scammers now here in the crypto community.  In addition, they think that bitcoin can be hack and they believe that it is not safe and it might affect their account.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

Hello Everyone.

Many people think that it is not good for them. But in reality it has a great impact on a person's life, hopefully before they judge, try or do it first. There are also many who think it's a scam and it's just a matter of fact. There are also many destructive people, which breaks the high position of bitcoin. People are so frustrated that we should not believe them if they break a name that someone else knows is very helpful to them. Smiley Just trust us bitcoin and let it do our desires, with her help getting all we want to achieve. Smiley Do not just think weird about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:56:17 AM

Hello Everyone.

Many people think that it is not good for them. But in reality it has a great impact on a person's life, hopefully before they judge, try or do it first. There are also many who think it's a scam and it's just a matter of fact. There are also many destructive people, which breaks the high position of bitcoin. People are so frustrated that we should not believe them if they break a name that someone else knows is very helpful to them. Smiley Just trust us bitcoin and let it do our desires, with her help getting all we want to achieve. Smiley Do not just think weird about it.

I think for many people it is a very radically different approach to money and the truth is most people don't spend much time thinking about financial mechanics and alternative currencies so it just goes completely over their heads.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

There are a lot of misconceptions in what bitcoin is and for the people who know little they may really think bitcoin is a scam because of it's volatility and on how some people lose alot of money buying at all time high. but if you look into what the real purpose of bitcoin is you will understand that it is a improved version of our current fiat system but at the moment we really need time for it to develop and improve and someday hopefully it will be ready for mass adoption. We are the more experienced on in crypto that is why little by little we must educate our family and friends about it.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

Hello Everyone.

Bitcoin will not scam anyone. Let them understand that. Assure them of that. I know that Bitcoin appears a little bit shady to some because they might have heard that it is being used to scam people. That is true. I have also heard countless of times various schemes using the Bitcoin invention to scam people with their hard-earned money. Since you know more about Bitcoin, try explaining to them the real deal of Bitcoin. Let them know that there are some transactions that are not legit that are tarnishing the name of Bitcoin. But if they only use the legit means in earning Bitcoin, they will end up successful.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

I think it's their right, a lot of negative news about bitcoin and that's what they use, even the Nobel laureate says that bitcoin has no future because it's very risky, but as long as the bitcoin community is strong then things will get better.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
SlickTight

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

I think because they don't have interest into any cryptocurrency or bitcoin. Or because they don't like investing in cryptocurrency because they think it is a scam. Also because they know the risk when investing in bitcoin.
kaijang1808

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

They do not believe because they do not have interest on it. They are close to any possible ideas that they can have. They may know it but the impression of them to Bitcoin is negative, that may be one of the reason.
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

Frankly speaking, people nowadays are already careful in their actions specially in doing transactions and investments. Because of this, some people cannot believe in bitcoin. They are afraid of "SCAM".  Or just simply, people are not interested on it since they don't believe in it.
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

Some people does not believe on bitcoin, maybe because it is virtual, they believed on to see is too believed. They have no faith on something, but we're humans, we have different aspects in that. We could not force other people to believe on bitcoin, maybe you could provide some proof that bitcoin is real if you earn from bitcoin and taking it to your friend as a proof that bitcoin really exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: