Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:29:21 PM

People who do not believe in bitcoin have just people who have closed the bitcoin mind so they do not believe it yet and the name bitcoin is still defaming because of TV shows and social media that's a lot of scams bitcoin and losing a lot of money, so people do not believe in it and they fear that they will try even if they have not been able to do the good for them.

Why people don't believe in bitcoin? The main reason is that ir is not known and introduce to everybody through news or some of tv shows. We all know that people is hard to risk most especially if we talk money matters. They need some proof so that they will believe.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Majority of the people that have heard about bitcoin and have not done their private study about bitcoin are the ones thinking bitcoin is Ponzi or their likes. Again, because of negative publicity being carried around by the enemies, have continued to worsen the perception.

However it is a matter of time, the pure and correct knowledge will continue to grow.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

They don't have any proof or earning so they don't believe it. Some doesn't have enough knowledge on BTC so they don't believe, and some are just deaf about BTC and comfortable with their normal lives and doesn't care about BTC.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

The reason why people don't believe in bitcoin is there are a lot of scammers now here in the crypto community.  In addition, they think that bitcoin can be hack and they believe that it is not safe and it might affect their account.
Yes! So many people using bitcoin for illegal doings in only, like ponzi scheme or some shitty scams that will lure some people to not believe in Bitcoin or using Bitcoin. People must be educate on how to use Bitcoins and will identify some illegal or scam doings using Bitcoin.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:44:33 PM

It is normal not to  believe bitcoin when someone hear about bitcoin for the first time.

''Bitcoin is decentralized payment system''
How can someone believe governments are not able to control transactions?

" Bitcoin price has risen more than 100000 times ''
How can someone believe that it is not a bubble?

Most of the people don't try to learn about bitcoin after they hear about it. That's why they don't believe it. If they study everything will be different.
Laabada

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

The reason why some peoples they do not believe in BTC because of scammers they see in the news t.v. and social media.
kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:49:38 PM

First of all, your friends are just relying on external factors affecting the bitcoin. It's because the trend in bitcoin right now is being shown in the news and also in the social media. The thought of it being publicized makes every individual be in doubt on what's next to it's downfall. But despite of it, those learned and experienced individuals who do invest/transacts bitcoin should be the one to be listen with because they are the ones who is affected by its rise and fall. Indeed, we should not decide on what we do not know/experienced.
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:24:39 AM

In reality nobody is forced to believe in what he or she does not know or does not understand. Perhaps the worst enemy of the economic growth of people are the prejudices we have about money, and unfortunately there are many people in this world who reject bitcoin motivated more by prejudice than by a true understanding of what cryptocurrencies are and how we they can benefit us.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:26:42 AM

The Internet  is filled with scammers,lots of people has being scammed,reason why people did not believ in Bitcoin,as it is a cash you cannot handle,people are only being convince with fiat proof.

They don't believe in what they don't understand. Lack of knowledge is the main reason why they don't and they don't see the advantages and benefits of using bitcoins.
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:39:50 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Bitcoin is not a scam. It is used for a long time already. The scams are just the ones who use Bitcoin as a reward like (Some ICOs, campaigns (can be a scam sometimes), mining, trading, and investments can be scams). But the currency itself is not a scam. You're in a really .... very confusing situation right now. You're probably doubting your belief. I'm pretty sure those guys are afraid in risking their money.

Well, if that's the case, then tell them to go for bounty campaigns. But I doubt they'll try it because it seems like your friends doesn't believe you. Show them a fruit of your labor. Start from there. (Actually you are already there) Just keep on going, you cannot argue with them and make them believe in whatever you believe in. You cannot please everyone.
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:43:46 AM

Hello Everyone.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Honestly in my opinion you don't have to please other people to believe on Bitcoin why? because Bitcoin existed since 2008 when a few people only really believe on it. Starting 2017 Bitcoin became huge because of social media a lot of people got curious about the Bitcoin price became so high when they are not doing there own search. Only people can understand the purpose of cryptocurrencies will believe on Bitcoin and altcoins.

coinbitw

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:44:44 AM

Yeah people could not believe on Bitcoin unless they have it. People is like to "to see or to have it is to believe" but if studied the operation and growth of Bitcoin surely everyone especially you will believe it.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:46:22 AM

we cannot deny that there a lot of person that dont know about bitcoin, but they have they own reason why they dont believe in bitcoin,maybe they have some reason why they dont believe in bitcoin,maybe they are against bitcoin maybe they dont know what bitcoin is. but just respect them.thats their choice.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:51:07 AM

I think many people do not trust bitcoin because bitcoin is not stable in value. We find that the value difference between late 2017 and early 2018 is very large. Many people worry that it will evaporate. And bad news from many countries makes many people do not trust bitcoin.

keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:02:09 AM

people who do not believe bitcoin are those people who just know bitcoin. because they do not know what exactly bitcoin, how to get it, how to save, and how to use bitcoin. but for those of us who have plunged and played bitcoin, we would love to have Bitcoin.
gentaputrakasila

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:02:48 AM

Because at first they dont understand what is crypotocurrency, how to use it, and make profit with it. Seems like bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is so strange for their, and to learn it, not an easy thing to do. And as we know the value of bitcoin will go up and down every year, not like money we use everyday. Summary, as long as they want to know and learn further, how to securely use it, slowly they will believe it.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

Yeah people could not believe on Bitcoin unless they have it. People is like to "to see or to have it is to believe" but if studied the operation and growth of Bitcoin surely everyone especially you will believe it.
I don't know why everybody gets hung up on this...because the digital ledger we have today you already can't feel and see your money. I never understood the its digital cash argument because right now as it is, that is the current system too.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:43:17 AM

because they do not have interest on it. They are close to any possible ideas that they can have. They may know it but the impression of them to Bitcoin is negative, that may be one of the reason.

we just need to prove if what they think is wrong and show them that investing in bitcoin is very profitable because there are still many who do not know bitcoin even though news about bitcoin is already in the media. It does not matter if they have not dared to invest in bitcoin.
avoxosuccesful

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:07:21 AM

to me i think the awareness isin't up to a 50% so  saying people hates bitcoin?ehn....!!! i wont say.but truth is not many people has the awareness about bitcoin and crypyo in general.but to those whose got the awareness and still hates it i'll say its ignorance and pretty much fear of the unknown.
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

You do not have to force a bitcoin and crypto market in anyone's throat. If they feel pessimistic about the bitcoin and crypto market, that's their opinion and there's nothing we can do about it. As bitcoins grow more and more popular with time, your friends may recognize the truth that bitcoin is the future of payment processors and revolutionize the way we pay for services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: