Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
maflec0713

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:25:08 PM

because only few know what bitcoin is. even I, didn't also know what bitcoin is until I researched and understand what bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are. it depends on human of they do believe in it until it is too late for them to know.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

The people who do not believe in bitcoin do not believe because they are instantly convicted of seeing social media scams so they fear that they can be scams.
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

This is because many people worry about the value of bitcoin because it is unstable. And they also have little knowledge about bitcoin. I think if they understand the benefits of bitcoin they will certainly feel sorry for not investing in bitcoin.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Technology today is growing so fast and the block chain will probably become more faster so slower transactions today will not be problem in the future, the only problem is that, there are people who are creating black propaganda's that's why investors are decreased.

Markupoltit

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
There are many people that do not believe in bitcoin because, I think that the people that do not believe on bitcoin is don't know what is bitcoin is? so if you want to believe you must search it first, for you, to know what is bitcoin.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

They don't believe bitcoin because they don't trust bitcoin. They don't have idea of what really bitcoin is, that they may think it is just a scam. We cannot convince them if we will not teach, inform and make them understand the importance and opportunities that bitcoin has. It involves money so inorder to make them believe we must teach them convincingly specially the stability and capabilities of bitcoin to earn.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

Actually this is what happened in bitcoin all the time, many people are worried about the bitcoin value and have no knowledge of it, they have invested in it but they have not got the profit but also lost the property their. But to me, Bitcoin is a secret world, and it is a long-term investment and a good source of income for me.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

Hello Everyone.

To make people believe in bitcoin is not an easy matter, especially since he does not know the bitcoin yet. Let him in his belief first, and do not force him. Focus on bitcoin, and achieve your success in bitcoin, because when you are successful, your friends will come to you yourself.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

Based on my opinion why people cannot believe bitcoin is because the appearance of others here is a kind of scam that they can fall into it, so they did not believe it.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

Maybe they are not believing in bitcoin because they didn't know the real value of bitcoin  and bitcoin can give. Maybe because they experience before of scamming and they think that joining or investing in bitcoin may lead them also into being scammed, but they are wrong bitcoin is legit only those who use bitcoin is the scam because they use bitcoin as their instrument.

ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

Maybe they aren't educated enough or doesn't understand a thing about how bitcoin works and what it can do in the future. If someone can teach them the basics of bitcoin ideology and how it works maybe people will start on believing it.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:58:27 PM

Hello Everyone.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Each person has his own opinion, and let your friends think what they want. And the right decision is yours

Exactly, each of us have different prerogative which we need to respect each of them but in some point we need to explain as far as we want but in the end they will still never believe at all due to their pride. Also, they must see in order to believe which base on reality. People mindset is hard to convince especially when they are not interested at all which they didn't see anything that makes them amazed on the way of lifestyles you have by seeing luxurious things in order them to believe.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

Hello Everyone.

The best way is to see ignore the ignorant people around you. Most of them would never reallt open up their minds no matter how much you talk to them. But if you think that you can at least make them listen, try first saying that bit coin is more than an online money, it is a business that works and behaves like all other businesses.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

I think this is a natural thing, it is impossible that everyone likes bitcoin let alone a lot of information that always say bad things about bitcoin, even many countries are banned bitcoin so make bitcoin reputation continues to decline.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:12:49 AM

People cannot believe in bitcoin because they don’t want to believe on bitcoin itself. Still now a day’s many people are saying that this is such as a scam or fraud. Some are still closed mind to know about bitcoin and the good benefits it brings.  They don’t want to know what really bitcoin is and how others become financially free because of patronizing it. Even there are living proof of the success of bitcoin others are still holding to their word that bitcoin has no future and can be gone any moment now. Well we cannot force them to be with us if they don’t want to get profit in bitcoin.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
futuristic18

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:19:47 AM

Hello Everyone.
't

That is their opinion if they don't believe in Bitcoin. You should not be demotivated by their opinion and also should not try to change their mind. Bitcoin will gain its place in everyone's mind by its own.

Usually, when we try to put our words in others mouth then people think about our motive behind it which is in general forms a negative impact. Hence, never try to convince about Bitcoin, you can just inform about this only, rest they will find by their own.

dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:27:37 AM

I think this is a natural thing, it is impossible that everyone likes bitcoin let alone a lot of information that always say bad things about bitcoin, even many countries are banned bitcoin so make bitcoin reputation continues to decline.

Other than that, people tend to avoid something they dont know. Rather than sesrching more about thig they dont know, they judge and falsely accused it. But we cant just blame them, it is human nature. I did that too Tongue

santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

Hello Everyone.
I also have friends who doesn't believe in bitcoin at first. Just like you, I also suffered from doubting about it until he proved to me and show me the money he got just because of working on signature campaigns. We will encounter some people who will think that bitcoin is a scam and we should respect their opinion because it's sure that they didn't even experienced the benefits of earning bitcoin.

AFA

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

They not believe because they don't know,lack of knowledge,never accept new technologi or maybe they afraid that bitcoin will scamming then. Its normal for them,because some of my friends who know and believe in bitcoin,only they who really excited with new technologi.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:18:52 AM

Individuals can't have confidence in bitcoin in light of the fact that they would prefer not to accept on bitcoin itself. Still now daily's numerous individuals are stating this is, for example, a trick or misrepresentation. Some are as yet shut personality to think about bitcoin and the great advantages it brings. They would prefer not to recognize what truly bitcoin is and how others turn out to be fiscally free in light of belittling it. Indeed, even there are living verification of the accomplishment of bitcoin others are as yet holding to their assertion that bitcoin has no future and can be gone any minute at this point. Well we can't compel them to be with us in the event that they would prefer not to get benefit in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: