Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:26:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
rey5

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:20:29 AM

not only bitcoin doubts if we do not understand and do not know how to use, because the level of understanding / Human resources are still lacking to understand the bitcoin that they see things that they do not know and understand can look and think with unclear / crazy
and I also recognize before getting to know bitcoin I also think to look for real work can be said I do not believe also with bitcoin, but in the end I found by friends who understand and share about this bitcoin so I finally have felt the results
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:30:37 AM

Maybe people cannot believe btc because they don't see and experience it themselves. I believe they will only believe the power of btc if they invest and it gain large profit, or if one of their friend prove it to them. Just like in my case, where I only believe btc once I saw one of my friends withdraw large amount of money from it. I don't believe it at first but that scene made me think that I should give it a try.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

Many people don't believed in bitcoin maybe because they do know anything about bitcoin or they don't understand this crypto and they don't know the benefits of bitcoin that may give to people that can change their lives.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

Many people do not believe in bitcoin because many of them thinks that it can be scammed. And maybe because of the impact of what they are watching through social media, news about scam companies. One more thing is that they lack knowledge about the forum that made them closed minded at all. And they do not want to embrace that bitcoin brings to good life.
kiendepzai24

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:35:10 AM

True, which is why I tend to be very selective about who I try to bring into my world of cryptos. Already got one friend into following crypto youtube/twitch channels and learning basic TA. He's a pretty smart chap, so I fully expect him to know more about charting and cryptos than I do in a couple months tops!
ukstar

Activity: 436

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

Who don't know about Bitcoin I think those people don't believe with Bitcoin because they don't have a any idea with Bitcoin.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

First of all because they didn't have a strong proof that this is not a scam.. And second reason because they didn't understand BTC.. They didn't know what is the importance of it and maybe in the future they will understand BTC..  It is their choice if they will believed it or not.. We are here only just to inform them not to convince them to engage with this things...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:43:20 AM

It is true that many people are still not aware to cryprocurrencies like bitcoins. When I make thesis about cryptocurrencies, I found out that most of the people in my society are still not aware to cryptocurrency.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:50:58 AM

Most of the people who will not believe us, sadly, are our friends. Depending maybe on how you are towards them, most times they don't want you to succeed in life before them. Jealousy is a tricky sin.
Austin1950

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:52:35 AM

These assets can be used as liquidation to save a company from short-term debt problems or as financial aid.don't push them to believe in bitcoin like you because they have their own opinion and I think the time will answer their question and will make them believe in bitcoin.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2380
Merit: 795

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:55:54 AM

Maybe people cannot believe btc because they don't see and experience it themselves. I believe they will only believe the power of btc if they invest and it gain large profit, or if one of their friend prove it to them. Just like in my case, where I only believe btc once I saw one of my friends withdraw large amount of money from it. I don't believe it at first but that scene made me think that I should give it a try.

Yes you are right people who don’t know full about bitcoin are the haters or don’t believers of bitcoin this is due to they don’t have an idea or experience in bitcoin investment, if you asked this question to the bitcoin users they give good feedback about bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:57:27 AM

Most people who do not believe because they do not see the results and benefits. If we have explained to them about bitcoin and they still do not believe then just let them.
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:57:44 AM

I think this is a natural thing, it is impossible that everyone likes bitcoin let alone a lot of information that always say bad things about bitcoin, even many countries are banned bitcoin so make bitcoin reputation continues to decline.

Other than that, people tend to avoid something they dont know. Rather than sesrching more about thig they dont know, they judge and falsely accused it. But we cant just blame them, it is human nature. I did that too Tongue

Adding that the acceptance of bitcoin in this generation took a lot of time. People tend to explore the certain currency before digging in. To think that trust is very hard to build nowadays that's why its hard  for people to easily take in. By human nature, everything can change so let's just hope for a better future of bitcoin.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
usually people who do not believe in a thing because the person does not know him, so if someone does not believe in bitcoin, then it is because they do not know bitcoin and never have the desire to know it.
My friend too many do not believe in bitcoin and always refuse if invited to join, but I never feel hopeless with their rejection, but their refusal I made the motivation to prove that everything I tell is not a lie.
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:15:23 AM

In fact until now more and more bitcoin enthusiasts. Maybe those who do not believe is someone who has not understood about bitcoin. They just know that bitcoin is high risk. They do not know that high risk is proportional to the benefits gained
Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:28:03 AM

For many people its hard to have a imagination what in the future could be. So they do not thin about that fiat money will be replaced once day with cryptocurrencies, they cant imagine that in future you will pay with your finger print. So thats why they cant believe in new technologys. The blockchain technology is so genius and simple, and its so easy to understand for everyone. But they just dont want to connect with this theme, and thats why they will always do the same thing for the rest fo the their life.
abhishek273b

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

Smiley  The Internet  is filled with scammers,lots of people has being scammed,reason why people did not believ in Bitcoin,as it is a cash you cannot handle,people are only being convince with fiat proof. Smiley
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

How do you believe in bitcoin? explain what do you know about bitcoin to him. If its a scam then why bitcoin survive until today? I bet he already invest or trade bitcoin then he lost his money because lack of knowledge. To become a trader there are many skill to learn and mastered, its not easy to became a trader.
kiendepzai24

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

The people who flocked in during November to December probably got burned during the crash. They're in shock. It'll take time to recover from the effects of the crash.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:01:50 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
In my country Bitcoin is said to be an illegal currency and people involved in Bitcoin trading are criminals if the government finds out that Bitcoin trader he is going to be arrested in. Bitcoin also There are so many wrong rumors that many people do not trust Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: