Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:24:24 AM

In fact until now more and more bitcoin enthusiasts. Maybe those who do not believe is someone who has not understood about bitcoin. They just know that bitcoin is high risk. They do not know that high risk is proportional to the benefits gained

That's true someone said was the bitcoin is a scam but they don't know bitcoin is the way that you can earn some money. In my first time also i don't believe in bitcoin but when ill just study about the bitcoin and how to earn for this ill just very proud to my self that i earn a lot from using bitcoin.
Andria123

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

everyone is have a different ideas and knowledge,some people cannot believe in bitcoin maybe it because they did not try the crypto currencies,like me during my first time i did not believe in bitcoin,but today i really believe bitcoin because i learn and i have earnings in the campaign,no doubt to bitcoin

klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

Because its droping like an rain and peoples are afraid from it
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

There are a lot of information sources available about BTC that if anyone has doubt it, they can refer to. BTC is currently very established that it cannot be called a scam. i think you should refer your friends to people who have successfully invested in BTC, and if they still don't believe then its in your best interest to let them be.

SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
I think the reason why your friends are worrying to invest in Bitcoin because of those spreading news about that bitcoin is scam and many Projects now that turning into scams like other ico scams, Hyip scams and cloud mining sites.
Just explain to your friends the reasons why other projects are turning to scam and investing in bitcoin is risky but not scam explain to them on how to make profit with that and show them your proof that you're become successful in crypto.
IsaiahAdam

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
When you ask people to rate something he's not familiar with, it can make a bad judgment. Your friend doesn't know anything about bitcoin, so it thinks bitcoin is a scam, and that's normal.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

Smiley  The Internet  is filled with scammers,lots of people has being scammed,reason why people did not believ in Bitcoin,as it is a cash you cannot handle,people are only being convince with fiat proof. Smiley

Offcourse, everywhere we can see scammers but the problem is with us because we are giving details to them for hacking. We should keep our wallets in the safe place by not sharing any details with them, Scammers are everywhere we have to care ourselves.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:15:52 AM

because bitcoin, like the whole cryptocurrency , is not fixed by anything, many people think that it is a soap bubble that can burst at any time
Jiddyyy

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

Hello Everyone.
We cannot change their mindset since some of them experienced to get scam and some of them are not into online investing related. Unless, we have the evidence that you can be successful if you invest and trust bitcoin. Or instead of investing, why didn't you try to join him in some signature campaigns, and I think through that bitcoon can gain your friend's trust.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

One reason why many people not believe in bitcoin because they believe in what they hear or see a news that not true specially in social media.And because of it they dont want to try it or they dont want to put effort or  time to know or study bitcoin.Social media is a big factor of faster spreading of fake news.And because of that its hard to change their mind whatever we said a good things about bitcoin.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

Hello Everyone.
We cannot change their mindset since some of them experienced to get scam and some of them are not into online investing related. Unless, we have the evidence that you can be successful if you invest and trust bitcoin. Or instead of investing, why didn't you try to join him in some signature campaigns, and I think through that bitcoon can gain your friend's trust.

The main reason why people cannot believe in bitcoin because they not yet tried it, they don't have knowledge about it and there is no proof or evidence they see. As believer, all we need to do is explain and share your ideas and experience in order to enlighten their mind about it.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

Hello Everyone.

Because it is too good to be true look how people get rich that instantly and lose money too very easily. Because bitcoins are volatile and they do not know that. And rhe thing that really affect the people to avoid bitcoins is those scams and they do not know that if you are going to be involve in bitcoins you should not gave your money into people just hold it yourself and scams and losing money is always here in bitcoins it is a risk if you join.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:41:47 AM

People were not in a state to accept anything that doesn't have a physical form. Same is the case with bitcoin as well the entire cryptocurrency. Some believe that technology can make a big change around the world, but they have the hesitation to give importance and believe it same as that of the fiat.
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

they are not believe in bitcoin because the bitcoin price is not stable.
they don't know that bitcoin is a powerful currency.
once bitcoin used by everyone in this world, bitcoin price will stable and become the global currency in our world.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

I joined the bitcoin and everyone said I was scam but I did not care because that was my decision, so we invested not to hear what everyone else said

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

I joined the bitcoin and everyone said I was scam but I did not care because that was my decision, so we invested not to hear what everyone else said
Don't stressed yourself into your friends for not believing that bitcoin is a scam its not your loss.Bitcoin is a good investment wether short or long term investments.Pump and dump are really happen we cannot controlled the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
mull99

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

many factors why people do not like bitcoin one of them There are some risks that EBA emphasized in this Bitcoin ban, such as the ease of \\\ 'digital wallet \' infiltrated virus or hacker so that investors' money, say Rp 10 billion, can evaporate in seconds without any guarantees can come back a dime.In addition, the place or parties that facilitate Bitcoin transactions can also be hit by hackers </ em> or bankrupt suddenly so many people who have been using his services subject to loss.this loss certainly can not be reported because there is no legal umbrella.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

Just stick on your belief. Don't listen to those people that will not help you for you to got up from your position. If they don't want to believe on what we are believing that this will help us up, then don't help them.
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

Some people not believe in bitcoin because they don't have knowledge enough about bitcoin and maybe they also don't know how far bitcoin very useful for us. So they not believe into bitcoin, but we can not force them to just believe in bitcoin without give them prove our profit from bitcoin investment.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

People are afraid of BTC. This is a problem and the media do not help in acceptance. Becoming more and more honored with BTC is a fraud. I am very sorry about this, especially with many people on the forum thanks to BTC money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: