Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:49:48 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

sometimes you do not have to advise your friends to invest
enough you buy Lamborgini with sticker stuck on the body saying "I bought this car using Bitcoin" then you invite your friends touring the city while brewing coffee  Grin Grin Grin
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:52:47 AM

Because the bad news of BTC is getting more and more recently, and the price of BTC is getting lower and lower, so many investors have lost a lot of money.

SantoshSoma

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:00:18 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Because most of the people will afraid to take risk and many scammers are there around on internet,you should not force anyone to believe bitcoin and they has to believe it through its technology and features.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:16:53 AM

Hello Everyone.

I'm kinda having a hard time understanding on what you are saying but if your friend is interested in investing in bitcoin he/she won't be negative or thinking about the flaws of bitcoin. Instead, he/she should think about the possibilities of what bitcoin can do and how can it help into our next generation. Either way, you cannot convince someone when they are already convinced to themselves. It's hard to make someone believe when they don't even try to learn about it.
rapwindsoul

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:33:01 AM

Well, their are really many reasons why some people do not believe bitcoin. Some reason is that they dont know what it is and how it works, they are afraid that it is scam, or their wealth may lost by internet intruders or hackers. Others know exactly what it is but not confident enough to engage into it. They are afraid that they might end up losing their money. Well, dont forced them to believe into it because they have their own decision. But for me, i believe Bitcoin and other cryprocurrency is the future currency. Later on, they might regret what they believe in.
hoseg

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:37:24 AM

I think everyone's cognitive ability is different. If you have given them some advice related to Bitcoin, they still can't understand. Then do not doubt yourself and deny your decision. In the future, you can use your own successful examples like those who once did not believe in Bitcoin.
hybie22

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:19:54 AM

Because other people do not understand what bitcoin is , and they are afraid of using bitcoin . They might think that using Hitchin is a waste of time . That's why they don't believe in bitcoin .
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:24:48 AM

It depends on the informations that they received. Some people started knowing crypto with negative news like scams and bans so they don't believe in it. If only they dig deeper so they will understand and believe in its tech.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

Many people are still not believing of what bitcoin can do and we cannot do anything about it because we all have a different opinions,strategy and perspective in life. maybe they are not believing on it because they didn't experience bitcoin on their own.
, A lack of knowledge, Trust problem or they didn't want to take a risk on it. Maybe someday if all the issues and bad ideas about bitcoin disappear all the people that are not believing on it change their minds.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

people don't believe the bitcoin online because of its shape and its value is very high and it makes a lot of people are confused and do not believe it and the shape is not tangible and it makes a lot of people don't believe about bitcoin let alone a lot of the issues who wants to destroy the bitcoin.
Lutfor db

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:39:39 AM

Bitcoin is actually an online income tool that is counted as an invalid in our country. That's what our government has banned. Heckers have the fear of becoming wary at any time. For which people can not believe.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:42:13 AM

Hello Everyone.
RIP english. Anyways people tend to not believe on bitcoin because of misconception. People say that it is just a scam or ponzi scheme which is not. You are only wasting your time on forcing them to believe it.
rosanoe

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:17:53 AM

Maybe they havent try the bitcoin yet thats why they say that it is a scam. Also maybe they dont want to exert some effort on it.
unneros

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:25:51 AM

I think that believe or not to believe is up to them; why are you worried about this fact?
Many people do not trust Bitcoin because there are a lot of places where there are scams as well as economic risks. I think in the future if Bitcoin shows them growth then people will do not worry anymore Now in my country Bitcoin is said to be a currency that can change the lives of people involved in buying and selling.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:26:38 AM

Firstly, I advise you to improve your english writing skills since it was a bit difficult to understand what you were trying to convey due to your bad grammar. Coming to your question, you don't need to force bitcoin and the crypto market down anyone's throats. If they feel pessimistic about bitcoin and the crypto market, that is their opinion and there is nothing much we can do about it. As bitcoin grows more and more popular with time, your friends might acknowledge the truth which is that bitcoin is the future of payment processors and is revolutionizing the way we pay for services.

like me before.when i first time heard about bitcoin im never believed it.....but when my friend got to chance that there life have a lot of changes because of bitcoin that the first that i got a feeling envy...so when i got a chance to join in bitcoin its so amazing because my life have a change when im not a member of bitcoin im just only defends to my husband salary.....every salary where always buget the money but when i join in bitcoin im so much platered because i can buy the things that just only in my dream and i have a saving also for my family...so now i believe in bitcoin that we can change our life for the better...
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:37:10 AM

Hello Everyone.
Growing up, one thing I've come to realized is that most people walk by the phrase "seeing is believing". They can only believe and make sense out of things they can perceive with their five senses. You don't need to force your friend to believe in Bitcoin. Perhaps, with the recent growth being seen by the crypto world in news and the success stories of the Bitcoin bullishs, your friend will turn to embrace Bitcoin even more than you do.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:53:00 AM

Because bitcoin is a virtual currency. bitcoin is not under the control of any government. The bitcoin value always changes rapidly. bitcoin can disappear at any time. So people do not trust bitcoin.
adytran

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:03:00 AM

First. BTC is blockchain 1.0. It really slow. And the blocksize is small (1MB), so we can ad no more transaction in this block
Second. The fee when we do any transaction is so much, very expensive and the speed is too slow. We must "waiting for my turn"
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:09:30 AM

People do not believe Bitcoin for a lot of reasons. The first reason is that many people do not know about Bitcoin. Especially in my country people do not know about Bitcoin, so they do not believe Bitcoin. The second reason is that Bitcoin is not legal in my country, so people do not believe in Bitcoin.

It's hard to prove something if you haven't tried and proven it by yourself. Many are still against and find bitcoin unbelievable. I think the main reason is lack of awareness, willingness and full-understanding on how these technology works.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:11:03 AM

Hello Everyone.
this must be due to the drastic price decline in early 2018. some people do not believe anymore with bitcoin because its prices are suddenly dropped dramatically and can give big losses. but for some others, they still believe and still hodl their bitcoin to wait for the price back to the original and make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: