Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:13:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:36:02 PM

I honestly didn't fully understand the underlying message. But if you're friends don't believe in bitcoin is because they don't see the technological benefits. They probably don't know what blockchain in the first place. What you can? Don't just invest in bitcoin, invest in yourself learning about bitcoin and blockchain and then go back to your friend and teach him about the benefits of the technology and it's possible impact in the future.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:38:20 PM

I honestly didn't fully understand the underlying message. But if you're friends don't believe in bitcoin is because they don't see the technological benefits. They probably don't know what blockchain in the first place. What you can? Don't just invest in bitcoin, invest in yourself learning about bitcoin and blockchain and then go back to your friend and teach him about the benefits of the technology and it's possible impact in the future.
Some people really just don't care about bitcoin, they are already satisfied and contented with what they do have currency in their life, and we cannot do anything about that, just don't be like them if you wish to have a good future here in cyrptocurrency.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

Bitcoin itself, however, offers a set of mathematical (independent of government or bank) methods of proving the authenticity of transactions. And the trader has to trust the method, or how the user believes in the value of the money. It's done by the exchange. The current situation is that although the block currency itself has a large number of defects, it is valuable to exist, just as the tulip itself has some value. However, participants in the market, particularly in mainland China, were all about bidding up prices in the form of financial scams, and selling a wide range of heavily over-issued block currencies. So people don't believe in bitcoin.
No doubt that Lack of knowledge is the biggest reason behind this and then behind this reason there are other multiple reasons due to which people have no approach to the bitcoin. First of all is that they haven’t seen even the electronic money working, so how will they believe the digital currency working. Also the market they are sitting into, have really no need of the digital currency so they are not going to even bother about learning anything about this.

playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:41:59 AM

i am gonna say because of lack of their knowledge or having a vague idea about the crypto currency. I always believe wolrd is getting ahead in against of the time by the help of technology but people are not actually. People are always finding hard to get cope with the system. Like people find facebook but when ever they are on the use of it they find it easy then a world came up with new invention and things going on. Those who doesnt believe bitcoin they dont know properly or find it complex to use. Blockchain is a complex technology non users and when we people dont understand it wr dont believe it or we dont feel any intersts th that particular subject.
Well people will adopt it and will learn it by the time goes on. People evolve. Cavemans are goin to moon now. So give world some time. Its not that small what we think actually.
Razib

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:32:23 AM

People don't believe bitcoin because they do not take the risk into it, some people believe bitcoin . I think those bitcoins do not believe they are more stupid. So it can be said that, not all people believe bitcoin.
gwaposakon101

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

i know a lot of people that dont believe in bitcoin, maybe they dont know what bitcoin is and what bitcoin is for, or maybe they have their reasons that they don dont believe in bitcoin.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

People don't believe bitcoin because they do not take the risk into it, some people believe bitcoin . I think those bitcoins do not believe they are more stupid. So it can be said that, not all people believe bitcoin.

You can't just call someone stupid because of his/her beliefs. Every individual has its own beliefs, faith, and etc. and one must respect it.

Well, like what I've said every individual has their own point of view in regards this industry. Not all people think and appreciate Bitcoin like we do. Even though you or someone already spoon fed them the knowledge, information, and evidence on what Bitcoin can really give they still tend to ignore it. So it's not our problem anymore. But for some, they are finding it hard to understand the system that's why they thought that this industry is a total waste of time for them or simply a scam.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:52:09 AM

People can not trust Bitcoin because they have no knowledge of it, or they have wrong thoughts about it. In my country most people are against bitcoin, they never trust bitcoin, they think bitcoin is a scam, or something very bad. TV programs and press regularly bring bad news about bitcoin, my country's government does not support bitcoin, so the people of my country have no knowledge of bitcoin. They do not know bitcoin development around the world,  and bring good life to so many people.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

maybe everyone just knows bitcoin just a regular currency so everyone does not believe in bitcoin if everyone knows now bitcoin prices are high then everyone will believe that bitcoin is valuable
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:18:02 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

your friends may never try to invest and try to hold it for a long time, but for people who have invested in bitcoins and held them for a long time, they will be addicted to investing in bitcoins, especially now that bitcoin prices are falling, hence now a more appropriate time to buy bitcoin.
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

The Internet  is filled with scammers,lots of people has being scammed,reason why people did not believ in Bitcoin,as it is a cash you cannot handle,people are only being convince with fiat proof.

Simply because they're afraid, in this generation scammers are  all over the internet, sometimes you can't really identify if it is trusted or not. And also, let's just accept that there will always be people who disagrees in something we like or do, we can't push or convince them to just like what we are doing.

I agree. Due to scammers wandering around trying to take advantage of others, people are afraid to take risk. They might heard how great bitcoin is but there is always doubt. No one would believe in this if they don't see/experience it firsthand. This technology advancement might seem surreal to others as we are not used to this kind of stuff. People might think that this is not real and is some kind of scam.

btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

People can not trust Bitcoin because they have no knowledge of it, or they have wrong thoughts about it. In my country most people are against bitcoin, they never trust bitcoin, they think bitcoin is a scam, or something very bad. TV programs and press regularly bring bad news about bitcoin, my country's government does not support bitcoin, so the people of my country have no knowledge of bitcoin. They do not know bitcoin development around the world,  and bring good life to so many people.
If you introduce bitcoin to the elderly. It's hard to convince them to believe in a technology field like bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They will laugh and say it is a joke. For one reason, many bad organizations have taken advantage of the bitcoin reputation and applied multi-level coin campaigns. It has a bad influence on the bitcoin image.

callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

Because they did not experience having a bitcoin and no one is teaching them on what is bitcoin is. They might heard how great bitcoin is but there is always doubt. No one would believe in this if they don't see/experience it firsthand. This technology advancement might seem surreal to others as we are not used to this kind of stuff. But for some, they are finding it hard to understand the system that's why they thought that this industry is a total waste of time for them or simply a scam.
Kostyan4ek

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

If thay didnt trust in tecknology of bitcoin maybe thay didn't underestand it as well as you!
Try to explain one more time in details... All my friend alredy in crypto with my promotion)
You can do it too!!!
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

When i talk to people ,i have noticed that most of the people who do not want to believe BITCOIN have a main and common problem as well which is of misunderstanding.A lot people are there who are not ready to trust BITCOIN or to believe it because they are actually not able to understand what BITCOIN is and how it functions,who operates it ,etc.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:59:23 PM

This is due only to the fact that people just do not understand bitcoin for real, focusing only on pieces of information.
btcbabhh

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

I think because they don't have interest into any cryptocurrency or bitcoin. Or because they don't like investing in cryptocurrency because they think it is a scam. Also because they know the risk when investing in bitcoin.
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

I think that bitkoyn can someday crash, but it's not in the near future.
Now we believe in bitkoyn!
Therefore, in the next few years you can not worry.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

If thay didnt trust in tecknology of bitcoin maybe thay didn't underestand it as well as you!
Try to explain one more time in details... All my friend alredy in crypto with my promotion)
You can do it too!!!
I agree. it is really hard to explain to those people who don't have any idea about bitcoin. so inorder to make them believe you need to explian it to them detailed by detailed .
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin

Because Thay ar atheits  Grin Btw people who dont believe btc, thay are maybe newbie or thay lost such a big money when made investment on it. I think people like me, who make small investation and waiting big profit, will bilieive btc till the end
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: