Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

I think they didnt really believed in bitcoin because they didnt see the real essence of bitcoin and how it works and how it helps many people especially those in need. Maybe also they experience bad things on bitcoin like they scammed before by others who are using bitcoin.

Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

They dont really believe in bitcoin because they already scammed by the strangers our technology nowadays theres alot of scammers and hackers but im so grateful because our bitcoin have a string security for those who wanted who hacked our bitcoin. The government dont have authority to manage that bitcoin coz of security. So keep calm believe that bitcoin will arise again and to become future coins in other country...
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

Some people do not believe in bitcoin because maybe even before the price is so sometimes people do not want bitcoin because they also do not understand what bitcoin is so other people do not believe in bitcoin

CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

People scared to be scammed because they have no experience. You met wrong people who don't even understand what bitcoin is just forget them.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

Some people do not believe in bitcoin because maybe even before the price is so sometimes people do not want bitcoin because they also do not understand what bitcoin is so other people do not believe in bitcoin

For me there are some people can not believe in bitcoin because, they are not still knowledgeable enough to understand what is the benefits they can get with bitcoin, and some people can not believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin is still not so popular all over the world.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Bitcoin is not a scam, but you can get scam phishing when using bitcoin. The most dangerous is fraud in the form of multi-level. You will be promised to receive a commission when the product is successfully launched. The money is not the profit of the company, but the money of the later investors. As such, when the amount of money grows to a certain level, it will disappear with the scammer.
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:48:36 PM

you are right some people do not believe in bitcoin but I think people like that is a lazy person to think and seek information about what is bitcoin and its function, some of my friends also do not believe it and they think it's sort of a gamble,and some are afraid of losing their money if investing in bitcoin,maybe they are not enough to understand.
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

The Internet  is filled with scammers,lots of people has being scammed,reason why people did not believ in Bitcoin,as it is a cash you cannot handle,people are only being convince with fiat proof.
Attraction of investment is a form of fraud. You are often promised to pay high profits when investing in their projects. In the beginning, investors are still paid as promised, but after collecting enough money, they will run away.
See Om

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

When talking about people do not believe in the bitcoin. it anyway in my opinion because they do not know might bitcoin. ever heard. not know fully bitcoin. try if they already know all. maybe they will join the bitcoin.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

Its simple. You need to decide if you will believe what your friends said that bitcoin is a scam, or you will believe your instinct. You have more knowledge regarding to bitcoin compare to your friends I assume. Why will you believe them that bitcoin is a scam. If bitcoin is a scam, then bitcoin will have no value at all and definitely there will be no community behind it but you can see that bitcoin has large community (even it is small compare to the world's population) and there are many investors who invested already so there is no reason that this is a scam.
It is not too difficult to avoid scams, just be sure to grab some of their tricks, be careful. They usually have the following forms of fraud:
Counterfeit bitcoin
Bitcoin mining service
Attracting investment
Steal information
armandoz

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

Maybe because of lots of negative comment regarding bitcoin so many scammer in internet. some observance don't know really exactly bitcoin. all they wanted is easy money and don't like to work hard and also cannot relate the topic in campaign or discussion and laziness to know the bitcoin all about. actually so defficult to teach or explain the bitcoin it is so wide to explain and just incourage to go youtube to learn and let them know by himself and the result is faillure.

alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

It seems that your friend is reading too many bad news about bitcoin and ignoring the specialty of bitcoin. Stay calm and give him understanding from the other side, changing the way people look is hard, but it is worth fighting for bitcoin is an opportunity that is too special to be wasted.

Mostly they are just ignoring something they dont know, and that is a one of human nature I afraid. Not many people have good sense of curiosity, many of us sadly believe 'curiosity kills the cat" LOL
But the problem is they ignore yet judging it to be bad while actually knowing nothing about it

Cryptolord55

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

People won't believe what can bitcoin gives you and what it does because they have no idea all about this. Even if you explain what it is all about and its benefit they still won't believe you until they experience to engage on it. All they would think is it scam. Give them or show them enough proof that bitcoin is not scam and that it is a treasured mine. Let them think what they want to think about bitcoin, just focus on working on it and earned a lot.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
which they fear is due to the unstable bitcoin price. if many people doubt the bitcoin is very reasonable. because they do not want to lose their money for things that are not sure, because I see cryptocurrency is a difficult thing to predict.
HuntterrBounty

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

Some people say that Bitcoin payments are not safe enough, referring to various scams. This misconception is triggered by a misunderstanding of the working principles of the BTC system. Hack BTC wallets online is very difficult, and one computer - not possible at all (if you follow some simple rules). In most cases, people suffer phishing attacks, when somehow someone transmits data on BTC wallets for third parties. Often people do not fully understand the severity of the situation, and therefore fall on different tricks. Even the same rules apply to credit cards.
Walkenman

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:46:11 PM

There are many reasons not to trust bitcoin, but these reasons come from ignorance. Just people need to figure it out, and I do not advise you to attract people for investment, it's everyone's choice. After all, if something goes wrong, they will make you guilty.  Smiley
Zaarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

For many people its sophisticated to have a imagination what in the in the estrange along could be. So they function not skinny approximately that fiat money will be replaced moreover hours of day when cryptocurrencies, they cant imagine that in sophisticated you will pay following your finger print. So thats why they cant put in the works taking into account in subsidiary technologys. The blockchain technology is as a outcome genius and easy, and its thus easy to endure for everyone. But they just dont sore to fasten taking into account than this theme, and thats why they will always play-battle the same event for the burning fo the their computer graphics.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

Because people don't know what bitcoin really is they just thought it is illigal.
U20

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

There is a lot of speculation about bitcoin and other crypto currencies.  the only reason to preserve the existing order. It is status quoism. Some people are creating a negative perception by spreading scare news. Of course, Do not believe them.

kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

according to me the main reason is lack of enough knowledge regarding bitcoin and moreover for some people it is hard to accept the change ,they like only old techniques, old methods and for them bitcoin is a new technique so it is very hard for them to accept. No awareness and knowledge is given to them so they cannot believe it bitcoin. They only consider it as illegal and waste of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: