Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:35:47 AM

Why do not they believe, because they are not in it and they do not know or understand about bitcoin so they do not believe in bitcoin just like us before getting to know bitcoin. But I think they will gradually know for themselves in any way and in the end they believe and join

People can't believe Bitcoin because of the huge amount that it deals with. Actually during my first encounter with people who join btc I thought that they were joking about money. But when I open up my mind about Bitcoin, all those things they say are true. Lack of information it always block people's mind to believe what is true. And only proof is the key to open the close minds of people.
Yeah but people said that at 13k. Then 10k. Then 9k. Then 8k.

...but NOW we’re crazy?
yes and I'm one of those people and i unfortunately also bought as high as 16800, but luckily my biggest investment was much lower. So I'm up on some and down a lot on others. In my experience through all the ups and downs anytime you are accumulating below the last ATH you will be solid in the long term. But you have to also be really into the Tech and the applications that are being built on top of it, otherwise you will easily be Shaken out.
yes and I'm one of those people and i unfortunately also bought as high as 16800, but luckily my biggest investment was much lower. So I'm up on some and down a lot on others. In my experience through all the ups and downs anytime you are accumulating below the last ATH you will be solid in the long term. But you have to also be really into the Tech and the applications that are being built on top of it, otherwise you will easily be Shaken out

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:41:49 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

The investor is you. You hold the money and it's really up to you if you are going to invest or not. The decision is all your and your friends' thoughts shouldn't matter. Business is business, if you left your emotions get on your way then that'll be really difficult deal because you will always have to consider the emotion of people around you. I couldn't quite understand what you're seeking here due to bad english but one thing is for sure; believe in what you have in mind. That's the best option you've got now.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:02:48 AM

Every people have a different mind. Different perception, different decision. Even bitcoin is popular in their place each of us has different minds; some will understand it quickly and know faster what may be the help bitcoin can give to them while some are not. Some don’t want to know about it while some don’t have any idea. We can’t force any individual to  believe in bitcoin; even we explain it to them in detail. “ to see is to believe”  start it by your self and let others follow your path.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:03:53 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
True what you say. Bitcoin is King of crypto. But, what your friends have a point too. This is now a great many fraud cases by making use of the current trends. Especially the bitcoin. You should learn first where applications are real and which is a scamecially
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:08:14 AM

Every people have a different mind. Different perception, different decision. Even bitcoin is popular in their place each of us has different minds; some will understand it quickly and know faster what may be the help bitcoin can give to them while some are not. Some don’t want to know about it while some don’t have any idea. We can’t force any individual to  believe in bitcoin; even we explain it to them in detail. “ to see is to believe”  start it by your self and let others follow your path.

the main thing is to show ourselves to friends and other people with the changes that have occurred in everyday life that we have received from bitcoin income, just as explaining it will be more acceptable because we are indeed there are changes in our daily life (finacial).
explaining with other details without us experiencing change will be more difficult.

Ampong2121

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:09:24 AM

Hello Everyone.

Im kinda confuse with your other statement because its rumbled. But anyway you dont have any problem if they dont want to believe in bitcoin because its their opinion and you cant change it, if you believe its not a scam then continue to invest, dont force them to believe and to invest because maybe they dont want to take the risk if they lose their money.
AGNESESS9976

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:26:46 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency product that has grown and flourished in recent times. Many people have seen the potential as well as the benefits from it so spent quite a lot of time and money to invest in profit. However, not everyone believes in bitcoin. There are still some reasons many people do not like investing in bitcoin.
Warren Buffett once declared: "Stay away from it. This is just illusory. It is merely a means of transferring money, an effective way to transfer money that one can use to make anonymity. That's it. A card can also transfer money, but it does not have the same value as a large sum. The idea that Bitcoin has some intrinsic intrinsic value is just a joke to me. " This maybe a reason why some people don't totally trust bitcoin.
KelvinSF

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:30:44 AM

its just simple bitcoin is like investing with one eye and cashing out with two eyes, exactly what i told a friend its an investment for risk takers because you invest on what you don't touch but believe in it, you only take risk to be richer maybe i may say that those who do not believe bitcoin are on a spell of ignorance. sooner the whole world will give applause for bitcoin by then the rich will get richer.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:34:53 AM

its just simple bitcoin is like investing with one eye and cashing out with two eyes, exactly what i told a friend its an investment for risk takers because you invest on what you don't touch but believe in it, you only take risk to be richer maybe i may say that those who do not believe bitcoin are on a spell of ignorance. sooner the whole world will give applause for bitcoin by then the rich will get richer.

People who don't believe yet on bitcoin may have no experience yet in bitcoin or haven't really explored yet the world of bitcoin. But sometimes it takes only two to three witnesses for them to believe that it's really possible to earn good money through bitcoin. But it really sometimes takes time for them to understand depending on their current interests.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:46:10 AM

the reason why people do not believe in Bitcoin, because this is cash that you can not handle, people are only convinced with real evidence.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:58:25 AM

Hello Everyone.
They dont believe because they dont want to try or to see what is the goodness of bitcoin brings to their lives.But if they saw you get more progress and get rich because of bitcoin thats time they believe in you.many people are philosophy they dont believe if they dont see.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:43:49 AM

Hello Everyone.
the  reason why they don't believe in bitcoin is because of lack of knowledge that's why they don't get to have interest in investing in bitcoin. Second, they are afraid to be a victim of scammers and lose their money that's why they have doubts in bitcoin. Maybe, all they need is a proper explanation and proofs that bitcoin is real and not a scam. Explain to them and show them some proofs of what you get in bitcoin and that you get those profit in a decent way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

Of course this can not be forced, I never convince people to invest into bitcoin because it's risky, if they know that there's a big prospect of bitcoin then I'm sure they'll trust it with bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:30:22 AM

I think people do not believe bitcoin because they do not know what is benefit of bitcoin. Again  People do not invest into bitcoin because they think it's risky. But i am give an opportunity to have a bitcoin in my life and i am believing it.
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:43:39 AM

Some people who don't know about the bitcoin will not believe because they don't know yet how bitcoin works and also they don't know how profitable this bitcoin.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
art.tan

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:56:58 AM
Merited by klser (2), klim80 (1)

People don't believe in bitcoin, because they don't know or don't understand how it works  until they see the real success or money. I believed in bitcoin when my friend showed me his profit.

DACC.CO ● Decentralized Accessible Content Chain
▬ ● ▬ TOKEN SALE START: 10 JUNE 2018 ▬ ● ▬ (http://dacc.co/)
BRC community

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:03:09 AM

I believe Bitcoin will make people rich in the future,maybe and that would be nice but that's not why I hold. I hold  because I believe it can change the world for the better in so many ways. There is too much centralised power. Cryptos are decentralising that power which means we the people get a say. Smiley Smiley
Renzozamora

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:12:05 AM

There a reason why people can't not believe bitcoin because of others are use it for scamming and there other you must learn proper english if you want to ecourage a person to join in bitcoin,if you can not practice youre english spoken or speaking person that person youre encourage not believing and think it is scam this why bitcoin have some report thats all.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

People don't believe in bitcoin, because they don't know or don't understand how it works  until they see the real success or money. I believed in bitcoin when my friend showed me his profit.

On top of that they're just so afraid to invest on int since their close mind is also blinded by some negative news that they heard or read on the internet about scams that are using the reputation of bitcoin to deceive their victims.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:30:17 AM

You cannot force them to believe you or to those who don't believe on bitcoin. People are just practical you cannot blame them because there are many scams are spreading in ads or even in social media. If you want to believe them you should explain or introduce to them by person or man to man with a proof.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: