Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5326 times)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:47:35 PM

Because they don't have enough knowledge about bitcion. When I asked one of my friends, she told me that bitcoin is one of cryptocurrencies that can easily scam. So it means that they got a wrong information about bitcoin. That's why i explain to her what bitcoin is.
being educated is one of the major problem of many people, they doesnt know what bitcoin really is, they only know that they could have a large money from that and many people has an interest now their but the thing is they doesnt even know what bitcoin really is, and at the end they might be fool by other person and they will say that bitcoin is fake bitcoin is not true like that, and it is kinda sad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
K0korap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
This isn;t true anymore. Maybe people who don't use the internet. but since most of the population is using the net, i guess people are starting to trust BTC and believe that it is actually usable. indirectly they already using some functionality of btc like for example having online wallets. So i guess, there might only be a minority who don't believe in BTC.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

People cannot believe in bitcoin because they do not take the risk into it. At first, I was also not interested in bitcoin but when I tried it my doubts are all gone. We all know that earning bitcoin takes time but if you have perseverance enough to wait, sooner or later you will see the fruit of your labor.
People cannot believe in bitcoin cause they dont have interest and lack of knowledge, coward to face the risk about crypto currency, this is  me before but now after I tried my doubts are gone. Now I believe in bitcoin my negative feelings in bitcoin was gone. And now I earned a profit.
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

Every people don't belive in bitcoin ,because they don't know what is bitcoin exactly.We should teach all people about bitcoin goodly.They also can believe on bitcoin because ,bitcoin suddenly price down.We should say all parson the necessary of bitcoin in there life and make a big bitcoin comunity.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Lack of knowledge is the main reason why some people are not believing to what is bitcoin. We should really help the bitcoin to become popular all over the world for us to earn more benefits from the bitcoins.
Arsenyo

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

All because of simple human fear of everything new and unusual. Most people just do not understand it - and that's the main problem.
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

Many people do not trust bitcoin because they think it is unrealistic and does not bring any benefit to life. I also thought so before, but then I started to pay more attention to the cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, and I understood the greatness that bitcoin brings to the global financial and currency markets. So if anyone does not understand bitcoin and cryptocurrency, please explain them.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:08:52 PM

Because of wrong information, I guess.
Actually, I was one of them before.
But after proving that this really works, so here I am now.
I guess It's a matter of understanding and trying it.

Yes good information will give you a good understanding, my friend also thought if Bitcoin is one tool
for trapping prey to raise money. But after I explained then he became know if Bitcoin it wasn't fraud or scam.

People can always believe easily if you are sugar coating the words you tell them but since government right now is not on the side of cryptocurrency therefore some of them are banning bitcoins in their own country that will affect the market's volume of bitcoins.
Pasicam

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

Because so many people is not trust bitcoin and they don't know much about bitcoin. and most of people don't want believe bitcoin.
and they don't know more about what is cryptocurrency.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:17:20 PM

Hello Everyone.
For me, one of the main reason why some people cannot believe in bitcoin is because of the lack of knowledge about it. They will deny its credibility just because they don't know anything about it. Another reason is the possibility that a certain person was not yet able to experience it. We cannot expect everyone to know about bitcoin and to believe on it.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:22:24 PM

“we cannot please every one, but atleast we have supporter even that is one”. a qoute which i read from a startup company website. Even when bitcoin starts, there are lot of people that knew the potential of it but ignores. When the price hit 5k they start to think to invest. After the price reach 15k, they then invest. after the hollidays their investment squeeze and they start to hate bitcoins. And that experience spread like wild fire thus preventing and even hating to invest in bitcoin.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

People who can not believe bitcoin because they only get bad news about bitcoin, especially since the beginning of 2018 more and more media continue to preach bitcoin and the latest is Google banned all ICO ads.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

Hello Everyone.
For me, one of the main reason why some people cannot believe in bitcoin is because of the lack of knowledge about it. They will deny its credibility just because they don't know anything about it. Another reason is the possibility that a certain person was not yet able to experience it. We cannot expect everyone to know about bitcoin and to believe on it.

There are a lot of people today who are blind because of  companies who are creating fake news in order to reduce the growth of cryptocurrency, most of them are banks who are envy of people who are earning wealth from bitcoins because people today is choose to invest on cryptocurrency more than placing their money on banks.
cryptikco

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

People seriously need to pick up a book and read it to understand how Bitcoin works, how it's not that difficult to comprehend, and how clear its advantages are.  It's up to us to spread the word and have conversations about it with friends and company, so that the uneducated people can see its advantages.  Spread the word!
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

some of them do not know the ins and outs of bitcoin and only hear the obscure news from sources who want to drop the bitcoin alone.
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

There are lots of rumors about the legal/illegal status of bitcoin. Now a days media is playing a very big role in promoting the things. At most of the places media published that bitcoin is illegal worldwide even many countries have accepted bitcoin and gave legal status. Due to baseless news over the social media regarding bitcoin are making people belief weak towards trading. People don’t know the benefits of digital currency and they are also getting dangerous news regarding the future of bitcoin.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

Few people understand the usefulness of bitcoin. People can not impose their thoughts. They must understand the whole meaning of the crypto-currency. Only a few managed to realize the depth of the crypto currency. I, too, at the beginning were critical of bitcoin. But now I understand that this is the future
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

People cannot believe in bitcoin because they do not take the risk into it. At first, I was also not interested in bitcoin but when I tried it my doubts are all gone. We all know that earning bitcoin takes time but if you have perseverance enough to wait, sooner or later you will see the fruit of your labor.
The solution is a bit simple, if they can not take risks in following bitcoin then they should stay away from bitcoin even they have the right to hate the existence of bitcoin but in my own opinion to run life is full of risk let alone follow bitcoin definitely contain risk element so better just live what which exists.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

Hello Everyone.

believe it or not it's every individual's business
Alifal

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

Bitcoin is very risky.don't have the bitcoin fixed prices rate .all time moving rate.We all know that earning bitcoin takes time but if you have perseverance enough to wait, sooner or later you will see the fruit of your labor.People are do not believe in bitcoin.  who have closed the bitcoin mind.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: