Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

It all depends on how much money one has. It is important bare in mind that we need to leave some for our own expenses, so it is not really wise to invest all of one's money on bitcoin. Perhaps a good idea would be to invest 40-50% of one's money to bitcoin if he or she is really dedicated to earn money from investing on bitcoin.
I think investing is a risky type of gaining process, that is why it is advisable to invest in an amount the we can afford to loose. However it depends upon someone's decision if they are going to invest a big amount because investing is also a great way to earn and we can really gain a huge amount of profit if we do investing in a serious way.

In this crypto without investing it is not possible for us to earn the huge amount. In every investment there is risk involved in it without taking any chances it is not possible for us to make money. One thing we can do is we have to research before investing in any major project that can give good returns after listing in the exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

It all depends on how much money one has. It is important bare in mind that we need to leave some for our own expenses, so it is not really wise to invest all of one's money on bitcoin. Perhaps a good idea would be to invest 40-50% of one's money to bitcoin if he or she is really dedicated to earn money from investing on bitcoin.
I think investing is a risky type of gaining process, that is why it is advisable to invest in an amount the we can afford to loose. However it depends upon someone's decision if they are going to invest a big amount because investing is also a great way to earn and we can really gain a huge amount of profit if we do investing in a serious way.
I agree on that I believbelieve that investing is a risky type but without the investing process we cannot possibly earn a huge amount in a past. And if we are lack of patience maybe we will loss a huge amount of profit. In my part I will currently see that maybe we just only invest the half amount of our saving so that we cannot tell frustrated if the market value will fall down, because crypto is really unpredictable.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

The question is, how much money are you willing to lose whenever bitcoin fluctuates ?. Yes, the possibility to lose in BTC is low but it should be for a long time process for sure. Are you willing to put that amount on hold and play it against all volatility and speculations ? Then if yes then thats the amount of money you should put. If youre a play safe person you can be contented in small amount small risk small profit basis , same as in vice versa. Bitcoin is a good investment so if i were you, ill invest now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 11:44:22 AM by Bitcotalk

You can say yes but I wont.
I'd tell them it is all up to you. Learning them okay great do it. But when you want to go to the next level then of buying crypto currencies then it is your decision.

I dont want to be the reason of anything if something bad happens.
Example:
 He killed himself, could not take the loss. You are the last person he talked to. You are a suspect.
He got so much broke he blamed you then shoot you without letting you explain. You die.

Too harsh but could happen.

Agreed, you always need to keep one thing in your mind before investing in any kind of investment may it be bitcoin or some other investment and that is, you need to invest only that much amount of money which you can afford to lose in worst situations.

There is no need of making some heavy investment in the beginning. Start with the small amount and then keep on increasing the money with time.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

Only invest an amount that you can afford to lose because Bitcoin and altcoins are still risky investments. There is always a chance that you will lose your money if something bad were to happen like a government ban or tighter government regulations. Also, exchanges get hacked or could go out of business. There are just a lot of ways that things could go bad.
As everyone here knows, investing in crypto is a very profitable thing and the risk of loss is very high. But I think all those risks can be avoided if we are careful in choosing and finding the right time when investing our money. Because any business that can get a big profit opportunity always has a high risk of loss. it all depends on us, dare or not to take risks.
Yeah, time is good, and the best time is never to buy into fomo, listen to news, make fundamental analysis your friend and with that you should be fine. I feel at times, the problem is that so many people hate reading, and they just prefer taking a lot of risk and seeing how it ends based on whatever they are hearing.

Investment in bitcoin should be everyone's decisions and that decision should be taken only when they have a good knowledge as that should determine what they want to invest knowing that it is the long term that counts.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

It depends to you on how much money do.you have there and how nuch money do you wanted to invest just know that if you invest that money is you will have a hard time on getting it back immediately because the bitcoins are not stable and they can either rise or fall. But i suggest that just invest a small amount and then everytime you have spare money buy bitcoins dont buy in one sitting. It is kinda risky for you.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

I love my bitoin investment, and i would love always to add my bitcoin as much as i can, of course on my extra fund only after all my expenses being cleared, so i am not setting a limit, it all depends on how much extras i could have without sacrificing any of my priorities. So there is no maximum amount target, instead it is as much as i can and i am sure everyone also is wanting to increase the bitcoin he’s holding.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

Bitcoin is the best income I can get and blockchain technology already help me in my send received payment transactions, of course it's worth to be done. We can use trade/ invest way to make income depend our skill and knowledge and that's freedom. I choose to invest because I understand the concept and also have fund to do that. Invest into bitcoin market never let me down ( until now ).

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

Bitcoin is the best income I can get and blockchain technology already help me in my send received payment transactions, of course it's worth to be done. We can use trade/ invest way to make income depend our skill and knowledge and that's freedom. I choose to invest because I understand the concept and also have fund to do that. Invest into bitcoin market never let me down ( until now ).
Yes.If you really love what you're doing,then there's no reason to make doubt.Stick to it.I understand  trading or investing in bitcoin is somewhat risky.So if you plan to invest,make sure you know what you're doing  and do not just make it because it's a trend now.And invest only what you can afford to lose,i think that's the basic thing to do to avoid regrets when time gets tough in the end.

cryptojohnstone

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

The future is going to be very interesting. the next 6 month i see a 50% growth minimum. When it become main stream that when it'll full explode.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:41:50 PM

This is nothing new, when a new technology emerges no one knows how to use it and then people need to learn new skills to adapt to the new world and those that do it the fastest become the winners in the long run, this happens in everything but one of the industries where this is more obvious is the IT industry if a new programing language appears and you are one of the first to get a certification that gives you a huge advantage over the rest that never learn it and those that take more time to learn it.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

It should be borne in mind that investing in cryptocurrencies involves great risks. So I'm not investing all my money, but just a fraction.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

This is nothing new, when a new technology emerges no one knows how to use it and then people need to learn new skills to adapt to the new world and those that do it the fastest become the winners in the long run, this happens in everything but one of the industries where this is more obvious is the IT industry if a new programing language appears and you are one of the first to get a certification that gives you a huge advantage over the rest that never learn it and those that take more time to learn it.

I dont actually get your point mate. What I got is that, we have to learn about something that is newly offered to the world and soon be winners?
I thinks it is off to topic, but well, let's just disregard.
anyway, there is no specific amount in investing bitcoin. As long as you can achieve to invest any amount for bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

In this crypto without investing it is not possible for us to earn the huge amount. In every investment there is risk involved in it without taking any chances it is not possible for us to make money. One thing we can do is we have to research before investing in any major project that can give good returns after listing in the exchanges.
Investing the money in any kind of business has certain risk involved in it and that the best possible way to minimize that risk is to have some sound knowledge regarding that investment so that you may not suffer some bad situations. However, you need to invest as much amount of money as you can afford to invest because greater investment will result in greater profit too. Investing of 30-40% of your income is a good figure for having some fruitful results.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

The future is going to be very interesting. the next 6 month i see a 50% growth minimum. When it become main stream that when it'll full explode.

What the hell you talking about dude? What is going to be 50% minimum growth? If you are talking about bitcoin price rise then do cite some sources for this information otherwise I will consider it a FUD and non-credible. Stop acting like brain-dead shills who are commonly seen infesting the reddit channels and twitter pages of ICOs trying to promote them mindlessly.

It should be borne in mind that investing in cryptocurrencies involves great risks. So I'm not investing all my money, but just a fraction.

Some people are willing to take the risks and also those who "believe" in the crypto-anarchy. Whatever you invest make sure to not invest more than what you can afford to lose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:39:56 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 10:50:05 AM by cryptohunterJestes

I started investing in bitcoin on the amount of 100 USD. I used it in trading and luckily I earned profit from it. Remember that only invest on what you afford to lose.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

I think a small amount will be alright but if you want to get big profits of course you need a big amount to invest in and i don't usually recommend you to trade a big amount and no experience.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:50:24 AM

I do not invest too much in bitcoin because I also need money for my life needs to buy food and buy a drink so I better share it and not use all the assets I have for bitcoin.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

You can say yes but I wont.
I'd tell them it is all up to you. Learning them okay great do it. But when you want to go to the next level then of buying crypto currencies then it is your decision.

I dont want to be the reason of anything if something bad happens.
Example:
 He killed himself, could not take the loss. You are the last person he talked to. You are a suspect.
He got so much broke he blamed you then shoot you without letting you explain. You die.

Too harsh but could happen.
How much you have should not even be criteria as long as we all know we can invest anything we want to invest and there is no small amount, then one can go ahead. If it is $50 the OP is looking to invest, from all his holding, no one is definitely stopping him. After all, if that was invested a long time ago, it would be worth something a lot by now. It is good to invest and forget the rest that happens and also not get too greedy looking for fast money.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

I don't have an exact amount to suggest for starters with Bitcoin's trading and holding, but I think as big your investment in Bitcoin as more potential profit you are going to make in the future. There is some risk involved without any doubt, but it is very small because Bitcoin is getting more stability than other crypto currencies, and its price is expected to rise highly soon.
Should anyone even have anything to suggest considering that everyone have a decision to make on their own. The only thing I can say is that whoever wants to invest in bitcoin should try as much as possible to ask as much question they can ask to understand perfectly well what they are doing and then make decisions based on that. How many percentage they want to decide to go from their fiat holding by then should be their concern.

Any smart investor should always be prepared for the worst and the ability to do that helps them to take calculated risk and make decisions. No one can give a definite answer, as some prefer 2% of their fiat holding, while some are comfortable with 50% or even more into bitcoin. At the end of the day, everyone understands the risk they are taking, they understand the value they should end up getting and they know what they are doing which is the most important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: