Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:43:04 AM

Any amount should be alright when it comes to investing in btc but keep in mind that btc is very risky and the more money you place to it the bigger the risk.
In big risk markets we can get rich quick. If we do not dare to risk, then we can send money to the bank and wait for interest on a monthly basis. But I'm a risk taker and I take the risk to invest in BTC.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

You can not predict what will happen, because the Bitcoin market is not stable. The profit earned by investing in Bitcoin is high, but it is also possible to lose your money. Learn before investing. And start with a small amount until you are really ready.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

Remember, Invest in the crypto is depend on you can afford to lose it.
Because investment is a risk. Just suggest do not use a lot of money if you are beginner in the crypto.
It is right because if you invest huge money and the price down you will lose big money. So it is important that you have the courage to bear the loss. No doubt that the profit will also be big, but the worse thing is deficit in coin business. It is better to invest less for first time so that you can observe the market, then you can invest big money after that.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

I think a small amount will be alright but if you want to get big profits of course you need a big amount to invest in and i don't usually recommend you to trade a big amount and no experience.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

You should invest as much money as you can afford! Bitcoin has perform creditably well for many years now! One thing that is reliable about bitcoin is the fact that it is an open currency! The supply in finite and the holders are not centralized. Bitcoin is the future.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

It doesn't matter how much you invest in cryptocurrency because if they are gonna fall they are gpnna fall but if they are gonna rise then they will. The only difference is when you have a lot of bitcoins then a lot will be lessen or add in those price. Just invest those amount that you can maybe youbare investing top much that cones to the piint that you do not have money at all just to invest in these. Always remember that this is a long term investment
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:30:13 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Bitcoin is risky investment, you should have wise plan before you make investment. It is not easy to do bitcoin investment because it is too volatile. You should only investment the money that you can afford to lose.

Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

You should only invest the amount you are willing to lose. Period. Any additional investment and you are risking your savings. Bitcoins can easily be lost or it is very easy to get hacked. You can lose your whole investment in a second. Thats why only invest the money you can afford to lose.

You should be more with trading bitcoin and altcoin, lest you let the bitcoin you have because I think the movement. Bitcoin prices are currently very slow.
for your bitcoin investment better just buy bitcoin as much as 1 bitcoin after that you grow bitcoin
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

I will invest my money in Bitcoin which is about half the money I have. I do believe in Bitcoin but I also do not want to if I invest all the money I have. We never know how long Bitcoin so to prevent it all, I chose to invest some of my possessions.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:42:15 PM

capital for bitcoin investments I think adjusts to the capital you have and uses money that is not very used means the money is completely free and at least $ 1000 is enough to invesatsi bitcoin for new players.
It is a matter of choice, but in my part I only invest an amount which i can afford to loss to avoid unesesary losses of the capital thti maybe put in the investing. I think we need to have more limitations regarding on investing in the bitcoin feild for us to gain a huge amount in the near future and for us to loss a small amount of capital if ever we loss.
It depends on the capital you have. I think as much as you invest in bitcoin you will make big profits against your investment. Anyway I think that observe the market, select a coin because there are more than 1000 crypto in the market and then decide to invest. Selection of coin is more important than investment. Don’t think about how much instead think which one.
There should be o restriction by yourself to decide how much to invest because if you invest less or more you will get the profit from the coin. Investment up to 60 percent of the total saving is the information of destruction for people and especially us. Rather you invest less or more but the investment is also a blessing if you enter in to it. Dividing of portfolio is a better option and investing whole amount is invalid in market.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

As for me, it still depends on your capability financially. It is just fine to invest enough to gain a good profit in the beginning because that only serves as your training platform. You should learn the basics first for you to be sure of what you are doing in the near future.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:46:18 PM

You can see that the crypto market is a very potential market and can bring you very high profits, but with the risk is also very high. You can see that the price of bitcoins in recent days is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict so I never use up my assets to invest in bitcoin. With a fledgling market I invested only 20% of my assets.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:47:50 PM

There is not one answer to this question which will be appropriate for everyone. It’s a decision you have to make for yourself.

But yeah, most common advice would be invest only that much you can afford to lose. This way, you won't have unnecessary stress even if things go wrong.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:59:46 PM

Any investment is a risky proposition and you should invest only when you are ready to take those risks. Cryptocurrency can easily blur the lines between gambling and investing when handled irresponsibly. The cold hard reality is that no one knows for sure what the future holds. So invest wisely.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TrustyShackleford666

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:08:39 AM

At least 5% of your free money should be going into bitcoin and other altcoins (or into hardware for mining, participating in ico's, etc), and no more than 50% of your investment portfolio should consist of cryptocurrency.

I really do think that those who invest a considerable amount of money (whether that is hundreds or hundreds of thousands to you) will end up being successful in the long run, with gains that would take literally ten times as long in the stock market.

However, some of you people who are way richer than me who hate holding a pinch of stocks, having a 401k, bonds, or even holding some cash in person or in a bank are out of your minds. The crypto market is awesome but it is the most volatile thing I have ever even heard of.

Tuck some of that money somewhere that it just won't go away overnight, and where it can grow in a stable and consistent fashion. It is seriously worth the peace of mind.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

You can not predict what will happen, because the Bitcoin market is not stable. The profit earned by investing in Bitcoin is high, but it is also possible to lose your money. Learn before investing. And start with a small amount until you are really ready.
You can invest as much money as you want to into the world of the bitcoin because doing so will help you in having more earning and that you will then get a chance of having a better living. However, it all depends on your financial status and the money which you have and above all, your knowledge and skills regarding that of the bitcoin and crypto currencies. Invest only that much amount which you can later afford to lose as well.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:56:15 AM

You can invest any amount, But I am not favor if you invest all your money because the value of crypto coins are highly volatile and unpredictable, Better set an amount that you can afford to lose. In selecting a coins, You may rely historical value of coins before trading, Ensure your coins are highly saleable to easily earn profit.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

Investing can be extremely profitable once done successful. If we're talking about bitcoin here and not altcoin, you should not worry that much but you still needs to be careful. You should just invest amount that you are willing and ready to lose since investing also has risks but it is also rewarding.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

I will invest my money in Bitcoin which is about half the money I have. I do believe in Bitcoin but I also do not want to if I invest all the money I have. We never know how long Bitcoin so to prevent it all, I chose to invest some of my possessions.
Wise mind with wise strategy. Yes, you are not supposed to input all what you have in bitcoins. There was a wise person as well who said, “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.” This can really make you understand the basic fact that how amazing and efficient source of income it would be, never ever invest all the income. Rather division and then allotting is one of the best strategy so far.
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

For me,you should invest on your capabilities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: