Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
anthonydav

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

I think 0.1 BTC is the minimum investment. But do not invest all your money for BTC. Because in the far future, BTC has bubble
That's too much. 750$ is a lot for a beginner to play with. 0.04BTC is ideal. Not to much not to little. BTC isn't a bubble. It does go up and down i waves but it isn't a bubble.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sandraonas

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

This should vary for different individuals as we obviously have different financial strength and risk apetitte. For me however,one should make at lest 10 percent of one portfolio in cryptocurrency or crypto-related projects.That includes bitcoin of course. 
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

there is no limit how much we should invest in Bitcoin, invest in Bitcoin according to your needs...if you have more money then please invest in Bitcoin in large quantities, investing in Bitcoin is very risky, but until when do you let your fear greater than your curiosity.
so do not hesitate, small or large capital, please invest in Bitcoin  Grin

Helderio

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:09:47 PM

I will invest as much as i can, but that will be not all of my money because i want to make balance between real world investment and cryptocurrency, but indeed i trust bitcoin and i want to invest so much in bitcoin.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

The market in recent days is constantly fluctuating and it is difficult to predict, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating, so that to be able to trade successfully at this time is very difficult. I do not invest much in bietcoin because of the fluctuations in bitocin prices at the moment, I only invest 25% of my assets in bitcoin.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

It will depend on your financial capabilities but you don't have to invest your life savings in crypto. So you can invest hundreds, thousands, and millions as the case may be.
Well for me investing $20k in bitcoin is really enough and advisable to do because the value of bitcoin have a chance to increase really high and i predicted that the $20k we will invest can grow up to $50k on the month of december.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:20:27 AM

I prefer investing $1000 to $3000 because Bitcoin's value continues to increase over time, and now even the value per unit is more expensive than gold. Because of that, Bitcoin was nicknamed Digital Gold.
Bitcoin whose value is more expensive including the crypto currency class. Crypto currency is not just Bitcoin, but many others. For example Ethereum is getting support from various companies giants of the world, Litecoin that allows faster execution, and Ripple is considered more secure than Bitcoin.
Sweet Weapon

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

Sometimes i have heard from various people that how much should i invest here to become a rich person fast !!!

I mean seriously ! People who ask questions like this don't know what actually bitcoin is and how it works .. He/she should also know how the trading system runs .. If he/she is only concerned about making money out of it , i think they need to take rest ..

To me that amount is the break even point where my risk and gain would meet no difficulties .. That much i should invest and that's how i think and people who wanna stay here in this system should think in this way ..
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

it seems for beginners like you should you invest in bitcoin just a little first then you learn to be able to benefit from the capital you have after that if you are able to master and have expertise for trading then you can increase the capital you have.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

I have tried investing P3,000 worth or amount of bitcoin just to try how is it goes just 3 months ago.  Fortunately, it is more or less plus P1,000 already and I am so happy with that profit.  It makes me want to add more for bigger gain if the value of btc goes up again.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

You have to invest a lot at this point to make a decent profit, investing a couple thousands $ won't lead to lambo, it's possible with ICOs/small cap currencies only.
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

For me, I will inverse atleast 200$ in a first deposit. When I get profit from it, then I will inverse the profit and the source to the next trade.
Like this ,I will inverse and then withdrawal when the price reaches high and then again the same process will continue.
richardfisk

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:25:49 PM

I would invest $1000000 in bitcoin if I had enough money. However, since I don't have money, I put all of my savings into bitcoin. People told that I was insane, stupid, etc. But I don't care. I have earned quite a lot with bitcoin and there is nothing to regret here. I believe that the more money I use to buy bitcoin, the more profit I can gain in the future. Investing in bitcoin means investing in the future technology

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:59:06 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

As always and usual, there's is no "concrete" or "best" answer for this question. Most people would tell you that instead of having a standard amount, it's better to actually find or set an amount that you would not be regretful about in the case of a loss. This market is just so open to losses and bumps on the road, that sometimes, even if one prepares for his ventures and does his homework on where to invest in, it still falls down to a loss or breakeven. Therefore, when thinking of the "right" amount, it should be big enough for you to get ample amount of coins, but low enough that it won't hurt your budget.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:47:22 AM

it's depend on your ability, don't invest of all money, because the investment is risky to lose your money
invest you can afford to lose it.

Actually, when i invest my money i diversify my portfolio to other coin but like you said when i invest i don't put all my money to investment because i know its so risky especially when it comes to investment, so i put my money for what i can afford to lose.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:38:16 AM

Everything. No, just kidding. Don't follow those people that have done that and now weeping their faces because of the bad decisions they can never change. For me, it should only be like an extra cash that you spend for your leisure.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

Take a careful look at your savings and decide the biggest amount you can  spend for most important thing like shelter or automobile , then invest the same amount in Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the future of money and you can bet that bitcoin will make you more money in the future!

Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:00:03 AM

Well you can invest in bitcoin in any amount even if $50 or $5M or higher but all I cay say is that bitcoin is risky so I would like to  suggest that you must only invest what you can afford to lose.
HumberRoll

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

investment is risky and it is better to know what you are getting involved to before investing. It is better to gain knowledge about cryprocurrency because investing is risky because of the price volatility
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:07:07 AM

Well you can invest in bitcoin in any amount even if $50 or $5M or higher but all I cay say is that bitcoin is risky so I would like to  suggest that you must only invest what you can afford to lose.

Definitely. Too many people invest more than they can safely lose and end up getting burned. Especially during the last bullrun and subsequent downtrend
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: