Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

It depends on you how much you want to invest in bitcoin. but i suggest to invest what amount you can afford to lose because the market  fluctuation always occur and perhaps its not safe for those who dont have enough strategy how to manage risky situation such newbies/beginner, so you should invest what amount you want to risk, learn some technical analysis and choose long term to achieve your target price. 'cause IMO only long term is the best way to earn more profits. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

I think there will be no specific investment, depending on the economic circumstances of each person. I use the free money, to invest in the crypto market. I know that the crypto market is a lot of risk, we can not foresee. Getting all the capital to invest in crypto can cost you a penny. That is my own opinion.
You can see that bitcoin is an extremely valuable coin and the present moment is being widely accepted and widely used by many nations. In addition, Bitcoin is the most valuable electronic coin in the world at present, the price of a bitcoin is $ 9700 and still on the strong recovery. With such a valuable and potential coin I invested all my stock.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

It depends on you how much you want to invest in bitcoin. but i suggest to invest what amount you can afford to lose because the market  fluctuation always occur and perhaps its not safe for those who dont have enough strategy how to manage risky situation such newbies/beginner, so you should invest what amount you want to risk, learn some technical analysis and choose long term to achieve your target price. 'cause IMO only long term is the best way to earn more profits. 
There is no limit to how much we can invest in bitcoin, because it all depends on how much money we can invest in it, but it would be nice if we initially get bitcoin without capital from own money, or get bitcoin for free. As much as possible the money we use to invest in bitcoin uses the dead money (money we already collect from bitcoin), so the risk is not too great, because the bitcoin itself has fluctuating value.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

There is no limit to how much we can invest in bitcoin, because it all depends on how much money we can invest in it, but it would be nice if we initially get bitcoin without capital from own money, or get bitcoin for free. As much as possible the money we use to invest in bitcoin uses the dead money (money we already collect from bitcoin), so the risk is not too great, because the bitcoin itself has fluctuating value.
The first coin should be earned from signature campaigns or by other means but not directly with your hard earned money from exchanges. In this way, you will understand bitcoin in a better way, moreover I believe that you should invest into coin as much as you can lose.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

The question is how much risk are you willing to take?
I really agreed with this one. Many around in this forum are asking how much to start with bitcoin? How much should I start with for me to succeed. No. There is no thing that is needed for you to start your journey in cryptocurrencies. How much is the risk you'll take probably. If you can risk 100 usd then go.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

First i was hesitant to invest here in bitcoin because at that time i think there is no guaranteed that i will earn profit. I invest a lot here knowing it will give me a nice profit in the future. I always had a thought on how much should i invest but i rather think how much can i afford to lose. Investing here had risk that's why as much as possible i only invest what can i afford to lose. I always invest a percentage in my salary in work as well here in joining bounty campaigns.  

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

As much as you can afford to lose your fund, maximize your investment. Truly the risk ia high but the potential for gaining great ptofit is also high. Make it possible that you will be going to gain great amount or volumw of coin, you will really see you self in the future a great and bright one. I feel like even my fund is on risk there are still assurance that something will come and might really be trally big.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

even though we know bitcoin is currently continuously rising, we can not predict what is going to happen next so investing in bitcoin can also be risky. Compared to other crypto currencies, I think investing in bitcoin is a lot safer and assured to have a good return of investment. Bitcoin has a high volatility which can be a high pump or tremendous dump. Unlike investing in other crypto currency,other altcoins are not sure if it will make you earn more so you should think before you invest in altcoins because it can be a shitcoin. Always remember, you should invest only the amount that you are ready to lose, so that in the end you are less likely to have regret.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

As we all know, investment is risky and it is better to know what you are getting involved to before investing. It is better to gain knowledge about cryprocurrency because investing is risky because of the price volatility. Just make sure to invest the amount of money you can afford to lose.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

As much as you can afford to lose your fund, maximize your investment. Truly the risk ia high but the potential for gaining great ptofit is also high. Make it possible that you will be going to gain great amount or volumw of coin, you will really see you self in the future a great and bright one. I feel like even my fund is on risk there are still assurance that something will come and might really be trally big.
there is nothing to lose in bitcoin and those who scold bitcoin for their loss they throw ax on their foot they get panicked and sold their coin in loss and now they are saying that bitcoin did this those who keep patience they never face a dollar loss ever.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

As we all know, investment is risky and it is better to know what you are getting involved to before investing. It is better to gain knowledge about cryprocurrency because investing is risky because of the price volatility. Just make sure to invest the amount of money you can afford to lose.

I hope this is zero dollar question. Answered here on the forum thousands of time. Guys please suggest these person to use the search on the forum. If want to know anything on details search about it.
Instead of answered him. Suggest him to do the own research. Please lock this lock upcoming trashcan thread. Others don't make post further.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Risk and patience are two most important key element is we are dealing in this crypto market ignoring the fact how much skilled or experienced we are so we should be wise and invest the amount you afford to loose and its good if you are familiar with the blockchain technology as it will help you to take right decisions but always be careful.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

Speaking for longterm holders; the question shouldn't be  how much should you invest in bitcoin but it should be how long can you wait? Are you patient enough to HODL without panicking whenever the price dumps? Those whom invest in crypto,(bitcoin particularly) knows how important this digital coin will be in the nearest future but what usually shakes their believe on bitcoin is the price fluctuation. If we can overcome this then we are fully ready for whatever bitcoin brings in the future.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

around 3k in 2014 until now . my brother old days ago ask me why choose bitcoin as my investment . and my asnwer will still the same
this era digital technology . all people someda will be using digital as their need . also bitcoin will become his curreny .
and also im supporting this revolition.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

It depends. Invest what you can afford to lose.  Especially if you are just a beginner in this industry.  Take some time to study bitcoin and block chain cause that will help you get higher returns. 
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:20:12 PM

for those who are new on this market can probably start investing and trading using small amount or the amount they think they can afford to lose. But for those who are doing this for quite some time now surely know the fact that bitcoin is a risky but a good investment to take. Surely those people will tell you that every dump is an opportunity to hold and invest and can actually help you to become millionaire in the future.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:31:27 PM

I do not invest much online like bitcoin, I just keep some bitcoin and I still feel scared by everything when hackers come in
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

Speaking for longterm holders; the question shouldn't be  how much should you invest in bitcoin but it should be how long can you wait? Are you patient enough to HODL without panicking whenever the price dumps? Those whom invest in crypto,(bitcoin particularly) knows how important this digital coin will be in the nearest future but what usually shakes their believe on bitcoin is the price fluctuation. If we can overcome this then we are fully ready for whatever bitcoin brings in the future.
I usually invest 20% of the money I have for bitcoin. Then I did not care about its volatility and looked like it was a savings. Although there is a lot of variation in bitcoin since it is the first crypto in the crypto market and has a tremendous value, bitcoin is always at the heart of its value. But bitcoin is still the most supportive crypto in the world and its value has increased over the years.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:21:24 PM

As we all know, investments goes with taking risks and Cryptocurrencies is not an exception in that case too. When investing in Bitcoin, one should consider the high volatility and be able to Invest what he can risk(bear) in case things goes bad in the long run. The best is to start with a small money and gradually build it as time goes on.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:42:51 PM

To invest in Bitcoin, you need a fair amount of money instead of investing in altcoin. At present, the exchange rate of the market is unstable due to the influence of bad news recently. Investing in cryptocurrencies is really a risk because if you do not study the market carefully, it will be a loss.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: