Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
supiv5

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:17:36 PM

Totally agree, to learn blockchain knowledge is much better than the investment coin. If the investment is earned, it can only be a temporary gain. But if the knowledge is learned, it will always be our own. I am not just talking, i had readed a book called Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies. and i learn a lot of knowledge about Bitcoin and blockchain from it.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

In my humble opinion and base on experience, the bitcoin market right now is nevertheless the best time to invest. Dont be late with the next ride. Lots of technology are built behind the amazing technology be very careful on riding into the next moon!, Thank you.
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

The amount I need to invest in bitcoin is about 20000 dollars I can invest by buying about 2 bitcoin which is a nice start for me, however depending on the actual condition I have to decide How much investment in bitcoin is reasonable
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

I don't think that currently you should invest even a penny in BTC because current situation is completely unpredictable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Obviously you should invest in Bitcoin the amount of time and money in that you are ready to lose and spend, because there is no guarantee that you will be beneficial and profitable from that. So it's like a hobby with your spending money on.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

Minimum 50 to 100$ need to invest in bitcoins. If the market remains down and has a big chance for up then you should invest as much as you can. Same opposite if the market ups. If market or coins price remains high and can’t expect what is going on near future then invest as less as you can. If you invest more so you can make a more money.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

Of course,the amount invested in cryptocurrencies and in particular bitcoin should be such that it can be lost without much damage to family welfare. I believe that this should be no more than 20% of savings. Another question is that this amount should not just be a Deposit,it is necessary to trade in order to grow savings.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

To this question I think should be approached not in terms of amount, and best of all a percentage. I would advise to allocate 50 percent of the available amount for investing in cryptocurrencies. I think it will be fine.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:58:10 PM

I think you need to invest in the BTC and ETH for 30 percent of the balance of your entire portfolio. 40 percent in perspective altcoins
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

When you decide to invest in Bitcoin or any Altcoin, you need to consider how much you have to invest. When you join you also have to accept risks and how much is enable ? That is right investment .
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

More you invest more will rate of return and more risk more profit.So invest wisely according to affordability,Bitcoin is king in coins and profitable coin but too expensive as compare to other coins.It is better to invest in different coins that if one side you loose another side will safe you,Putting all eggs in one box is risky so diversify the investment to minimize the risk of loss.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

It comes to investment we need to know that what is our limitation. You can invest in bitcoin that you can afford to lose don't invest to much if you can afford to lose your money.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:01:51 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

I think that at this point you should divide your capital and invest in bitcoin in batches to minimize the risk, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly decreasing and variable. very large. Therefore, I believe you should spend a small amount of your capital because the bitcoin price will continue to decrease in the future.
srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

When you decide to invest in Bitcoin or any Altcoin, you need to consider how much you have to invest. When you join you also have to accept risks and how much is enable ? That is right investment .
Large returns are always high risk, which is what investors need to understand in order to prepare for the psychological and reasonable investment plans when entering the cryptocurrency market. I think the market is still in a downtrend because there is a lot of bad news affecting the whole market, but hopefully it will be better in the end of the year.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:01:00 AM

The amount of bitcoin we need to trade depends on your condition. If you have a lot of cash and you have the right investment, you can invest a lot of money and if you do not have a lot of money. Then you can invest in less bitcoin, such as 1 or 3 bitcoins depending on your condition
vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:18:13 AM

How much depends on how much money you have. The development of blockchain technology led to the increase in Bitcoin prices in the future is sure. I believe in Bitcoin and Blockchain technology
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

Never allocate more personal capital to this sector than you can afford to lose. This is as speculative and risky as it gets.
Forget about the investment amount in the beginning because you have to make your investment successful so as you are able enough to look for higher steps but in the start you should try your best for getting success. After you done with successful investments with any profit then it is relevant later to upgrade to higher steps.

Remember that it is not something easy here and you will have to struggle here as well but this is easier than any other investment source in the modern world.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

The investment in BTC is unlimited, you can buy as much as you want, so we just invest in them now, do not hesitate anymore, the current BTC price is very low.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

i invest time, energy and money in cryptocurrency.  time and efforts are invested in bounties and airdrops.  while i spend money on bitcoins.  the money i spend are those that i can afford to lose.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

I think investing in bitcoin varies depending on the money we have and we don't need to pay all the money in bitcoin because it will be too risky, invest according to your ability

This is the truth. Each person can invest in Bitcoin as much money as he can. The only one thing here that you must remember is the following: do not borrow the money for crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: