Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

In bitcoin it is worth investing exactly that much - how much you are not afraid to lose. This is a good investor rule. Because it is a market for crypto currency and here you can both earn money and lose your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

it's depend on you want to invest in bitcoin. but for beginner is not recommended to invest a lot of money
because invest of bitcoin is high risk. please, invest your money you can afford to lose it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

In bitcoin it is worth investing exactly that much - how much you are not afraid to lose. This is a good investor rule. Because it is a market for crypto currency and here you can both earn money and lose your money.

There is no minimum and maximum investment for bitcoin as long as you are really willing to lose it all then so be it. The best thing to do after this is to learn how to trade well, so you will not lose easily your capital.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

I will invest 20% bitcoin. The remaining 80% I will invest in agricultural production. I do not trust much bitcoin. Bitcoins are always changing and may be banned in many countries.
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

it's depend on you want to invest in bitcoin. but for beginner is not recommended to invest a lot of money
because invest of bitcoin is high risk. please, invest your money you can afford to lose it.

Bankroll which doesn't influence your life financial capabilities is approved to be invested. People are often being misled by the false advice which is suggesting them to invest the money and they will gain profit. The truth is that the investment that is made is also risky and because of that educated investors don't recommend the investment of the money you don't have. Some people are also selling houses to invest into Bitcoin; with that moves, they can end with a bankruptcy afterward. People should invest only the money they can afford to lose!

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

You should only invest the amount you are willing to lose. Period. Any additional investment and you are risking your savings. Bitcoins can easily be lost or it is very easy to get hacked. You can lose your whole investment in a second. Thats why only invest the money you can afford to lose.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

This is nothing new, when a new technology emerges no one knows how to use it and then people need to learn new skills to adapt to the new world and those that do it the fastest become the winners in the long run, this happens in everything but one of the industries where this is more obvious is the IT industry if a new programing language appears and you are one of the first to get a certification that gives you a huge advantage over the rest that never learn it and those that take more time to learn it.

I dont actually get your point mate. What I got is that, we have to learn about something that is newly offered to the world and soon be winners?
I thinks it is off to topic, but well, let's just disregard.
anyway, there is no specific amount in investing bitcoin. As long as you can achieve to invest any amount for bitcoin.
My post was about the bolded part of the op so it's on topic the op talks about how the time, dedication and effort that you put into learning about this new technology will give you money in the long run, and my post is about how this is very common and I even gave an example of how this happens in a particular industry but there are many examples that we can use, so I think that my post was on topic.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

The answer of that question is the answer of " How much you can take risk?"
if you are newbie about it you better start with little money to find your comfort risk point .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
agricointech

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:40:41 PM

I invest 10000 dolars in bitcoin,ethereum,knc and iota
I bought knc with $2 and now it is $1.3, so sad
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:25:52 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

That's true, you can see from the ICO coins, tokens. Their project is awesome, a lot of them come in our life. This is the truth that blockchain technology is future for us. So, investing in them is nice movement (like it)
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:41:08 AM

I invest 10000 dolars in bitcoin,ethereum,knc and iota
I bought knc with $2 and now it is $1.3, so sad
Investing more or less depends on your ability but I advise new investors to enter this market only to invest their savings only because the cryptocurrency market is so much risky so You should not invest too much at the beginning. Join the market and if you really have a good investment you should invest more.

adsdas

Activity: 337

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:04:15 AM

i cant tell you exactly because it depends on my fund. but i have a strong trust in BTC and i am always willing spend about 50% my fund to BTC.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:27:29 AM

I've only invest one half of my capital because investment is too risky we don't know wether it will be success or not, i don't have to put all my capital because i can't take it to myself when i loss all my capital as i said investment is too risky.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:30:11 AM

Bitcoin has got a very good potential for investment. But invest as much money as you can afford to lose not more than that. Don't be hurry, investment at the right time is matters most.

XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

If you are just an average earner, just invest with your extra money. If you are wealthy enough, it depends on how much you want. Just remember not going all in.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

That question is entirely up to you. It depends how much can you afford to invest. I suggest that you should only invest what you can afford to lose. Don't be greedy in your investments. After all, it is still important that you should sustain yourself in your family's basic needs and wants.

As for me, I always diversify my investments into different altcoins so that I will not be disappointed if one or few of them took a nosedive. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:25:45 AM

I invested to bitcoin last few years ago and Im very sad brcause I already see the price growing and growing.  I hope those day I invested more money to bitcoin and If I hold it for few years I make a lot of money for sure.
A lot of people become millionaire because they bought thousands of bitcoin and their hold bitcoin and sell it to make more profit. But no one knows what happen today.
gary.bell

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

I invested 50% of my investments in bitcoin. I started with 1000$. Also remember...never invest more than you are willing to lose.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:21:50 AM

Depending on how much money you can afford to invest in bitcoin,
But I think so much for those who invest in bitcoin to sell their tools like gadgets, house and car.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

I invested to bitcoin last few years ago and Im very sad brcause I already see the price growing and growing.  I hope those day I invested more money to bitcoin and If I hold it for few years I make a lot of money for sure.
A lot of people become millionaire because they bought thousands of bitcoin and their hold bitcoin and sell it to make more profit. But no one knows what happen today.

I don't understand of what you are saying you invested bitcoin last few years and then you were sad of what you see growing and growing the value. Were is your proof her makes you sad?  I think you are not telling the truth and you are invented this story. Well, forgive them. Investing bitcoin now a days is a good starts due to affordable value, so if i invest bitcoin i start $2,000 make short investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: