Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

Blockchain technology and bitcoin is the future of financial transaction. As time goes on every transaction may be done via blockchain. The technology is here with us so be part of it early so as to gain the most. Spend your time, money and intellectual energy to acquire blockchain technology consept. The knowledge once acqiured will outweighed whatever resources spend to get it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

If i have a lot of money, i will invest all of my money into bitcoin. Because i believe if i invest my money into bitcoin or cryptocurrency i will become rich. Eith crypto we can gain profit up to 50% a day. So i think cryptocyrrency is the best invesment.

Crypto currency is the best investment but not all the time, I'll never put all my money in crypto  because sometimes the market are down, maybe 50% or 70% but not the 100% of my money because I have expenses for every day life.
Having said that the investment is always accompanied by risk, there is no market without risk so I think in the coming time, we can see the market drops deep, so your decision is right. Do not give up all your capital in this market, take a little to prevent the risk comes to us.
DropDeath

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

If i have a lot of money, i will invest all of my money into bitcoin. Because i believe if i invest my money into bitcoin or cryptocurrency i will become rich. Eith crypto we can gain profit up to 50% a day. So i think cryptocyrrency is the best invesment.

Crypto currency is the best investment but not all the time, I'll never put all my money in crypto  because sometimes the market are down, maybe 50% or 70% but not the 100% of my money because I have expenses for every day life.
Having said that the investment is always accompanied by risk, there is no market without risk so I think in the coming time, we can see the market drops deep, so your decision is right. Do not give up all your capital in this market, take a little to prevent the risk comes to us.

Ofcourse, we should be smart in take decision depend on market situation, if we can, we should minimize the risk by invest some of our capital, we should check which coin that good for trade.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

It depends on how much money you are willing to lose because in this thing it is very risky whenever you invested your money in bitcoins always remember that the value can increase and decrease so you cannot bring back the money if you lose it you need to wait to come back the price. So if you arw gonna invest in cryptocurrency especially bitcoins make sure that those are just sparw money because if the price are not yet pumping you are just gonna hold it for a long time.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:19 AM

I hope everyone want to invest in bitcoin have knowledge in money management, do not try invest but will make it difficult for you. Let say you have income $800 permonth, you can try to invest around $50-$80 every month, no need to invest in big money.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:45:32 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

I have just invested my time and effort for cryptocurrency since I don't have much savings to invest, I only joined bounty campaigns which provided  me something to invest which has grown in time through hodling. It depends upon the amount that we want to invest.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

I have just invested my time and effort for cryptocurrency since I don't have much savings to invest, I only joined bounty campaigns which provided  me something to invest which has grown in time through hodling. It depends upon the amount that we want to invest.
Yes some time we have no saving so that's why can do extra work for extra earning, so it is very good you joined bounty campaign it will very good and you will earn more money and that is why you can invest in bitcoin because its price is increasing and you will get best profit and I think you should start trading bcz it will give you daily profit and you make a lot of money in short period.

anthonydav

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

If you had a lot of money you wouldn't think that way.
Investing everything in crypto isn't very smart.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:50:03 PM

I think if we'll just start with lower value because our skills and ability to take the risks and learn the basics of it matters most. It is not just our money that we could invest but it is also our efforts, time and eagerness to learn more about cryptocurrency or digital money.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:57:23 PM

I do not think there is a measure to be determined about how much capital we have to spend to invest in bitcoins. because of course the more you spend capital to invest in bitcoin course of course the profits will be even greater and vice versa if you spend a small capital of the profits will certainly be a little. and most importantly you should be able to choose the right time to invest in bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:01:00 PM

In my own opinion, investing as much as you can or as much as how many capital you still have because the growth of cryptocurrency is so much faster than other altcoins and that is the reason why bitcoins is the best investment above all other cryptocurrency in the market.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

It relies on you need coins will you investing. If you wish is bitcoin, you require a monstrous measure of the cash to spend but if you will contribute to those to have a low cost. I think $100 is sufficient. It likewise relies upon your status of life. If you have a great job and you are acquiring automated revenue, you can contribute the 25% of your pay for each month. In dependably rely on you since that is your cash and that is your commitment.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:12:32 PM

It depends upon your capital. If you have huge capital you can invest in it. If i have more money, My first preference for investment is bitcoin. I hope before this year end Bitcoin price will reach $20000 to $25000. So i will invest as much i can.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:25:18 PM

I invest 0.005 btc only in january 2017 and i already earn 10x by now

Spend also your time to read different topics here in forum and in news for knowledge about crypto

Another thing start only in little by little to earn then risk big in trading if you already can afford to lose that.
Good strategies indeed. How much you should invest that has no boundary or limit. You may invest all of your money in cryptocurrency. But that will not be wise. Invest maximum 50% of your fund. Diversify your investment like 70% in crypto and rest 30% in altcoin. Start investing gradually. Thus you can succeed.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:14:06 PM

I think there's no limitation to invest in bitcoin.
  Of course there is no minimum amount you can invest in Bitcoin. You can enter the market with any amount and start trading or invest for long. If you do not have enough money, you should then invest in crypto like Litecoin, Ripple and NEO. These will give you good margin of profit. If you have a bit more which can allow you to earn good in ETH or Bitcoin, you should go for it as well.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:46:08 PM

I start to invest in bitcoin 30 percent of my money and it will go back double to my investment so I earned in my first attempt in cryptocurrency I will never invest my whole money in crypto it because I have a daily needs to provide food, water, and bills to be paid monthly.

This is wise decision not to invest your whole amount of money at trading, or investing because in this matter you will have to forget about your investment for long term if you wana get huge profit but if you save some money at home then at time of need you will not have to sell your bitcoin and you can get your daily needs from your home saved money, which will let you hold your bitcoin for long term, I invest 80% while save only 20% at home.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:52:03 AM

I think 0.1 BTC is the minimum investment. But do not invest all your money for BTC. Because in the far future, BTC has bubble
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:11:28 AM

Before you invest your resources, consider them as the money that you are willing to lose. Investing into cryptocurrencies would require large amount of cash depending on your financial status and goal as an investor. The amount that you risk is directly proportional to the reward that you will yield when its value matures. Due to the high volatility of cryptocurrencies, most investors are inclined into investing short-term than long-term.

I think 0.1 BTC is the minimum investment. But do not invest all your money for BTC. Because in the far future, BTC has bubble

There is no minimum investment on cryptocurrencies. The income that you yield will depend upon the value that you invested initially. Only invest the amount that you are willing to lose and to maximize your investments, it is advisable that you diversify your resources by not focusing solely into one investment tool.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:47:46 AM

I do not think there is a measure to be determined about how much capital we have to spend to invest in bitcoins. because of course the more you spend capital to invest in bitcoin course of course the profits will be even greater and vice versa if you spend a small capital of the profits will certainly be a little. and most importantly you should be able to choose the right time to invest in bitcoin.
I do not have the minimum or maximum investment to invest in this market but invest in your finances and remember to not borrow money to invest that is very dangerous. The market for cryptocurrency, though potentially very large, is risky, so consider investing to match your financial position.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:32:17 AM

Crypto currency is a very risky investment but it is also more profitable than any  form of existing investment now a days. before you jump in crypto investment be sure to educate your self first what is crypto currency how does it work and basic trading knowledge must be a must too. this can help you not be panic when market is falling.
It is not more up to the amount of trading but the handling of the processes and all the procedure if taking place in the light of market rules and guiding principles then you will be successful. On the other hand you will get nothing if you are not an obedient investor or trader. You trade with more amounts if you have the knowledge of the market otherwise do not trade with more amounts which may lead you towards loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: