Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

I suppose, that BTC isn`t the best choice to invest, cause you need to wait before its price gets to the moon. I think, that it`s better to invest in some ICOs, cause they can make profits faster than Bitcoin. But they need must be really good. For example - TraceTo. It`s a decentralized KYC network. It uses SmartContract to identify. It likely used by companies, cause they need to know, with who they make deals. This project is developed by crew with many years of experience. I think, that these reasons are recipe for succes, and you can make earnings

The amount of money is directly linked to the people's own decissions. Some people have great amount of money while some others are only playing in exchanges with couple of bucks ($100). Each people will have their own decissions to invest in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

It is okay if you will not invest your money in Bitcoin, especially when you don't have enough money to invest. You can invest your time and join in different bounty campaigns. It can give you profit when the campaign is successful.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

You can invest in Bitcoin with just small amount of money especially when you have large amount of money. You can join in campaign and hold all your tokens when the campaign is successful.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

This topic is always ask in our mind if we are new in investment.therefore everybody that already do investment says that invest what you can afford to lose.yes this true because investing is to risky but there's a good return profit if you can invest in full confidence in you're self.50% to 100% is not bad to invest if you want to gain a lot profit in return.
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

This is the first mistake that most people do in here, i do not invest in bitcoin because i want to receive a return, i just put my money in bitcoin because i trust in the system and i like the way that it works to be honest.
anthonydav

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

I don't agree.
You can invest in crypto with 0% prior knowledge.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

Holding Bitcoin for one year we can see good profit in at least one year time so holding one full bitcoin we can expect profits less a bitcoin will be less profit
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:13:20 PM

How much money you invest in bitcoin that is dependent on how much money you have I think. Because somebody has huge money he can start by a huge amount, and somebody doesn't have like him so obviously, he should start invest by low amount. So I want to say you to invest about 10% money from your holding money. And if you feel its so low then you change the invest amount little bit. I don't recommend people to invest all of holding money in bitcoin.😅😅
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:23:39 PM

i have $1200 and i invest in bitcoin $800 and $400 i buy for altcoin. I bought a lot of bitcoin with my money because I think now the price is cheap and I hope next month the price will be at 8,500 again or more  Grin

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

i have $1200 and i invest in bitcoin $800 and $400 i buy for altcoin. I bought a lot of bitcoin with my money because I think now the price is cheap and I hope next month the price will be at 8,500 again or more  Grin
Of course, one thing is right, so as not to work out your own funds in only one direction. Thus, you will get an opportunity not only to increase your income, but also to protect yourself against possible risks.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:14:18 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

I think that with a market that is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess as at present time I do not invest too much in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly decreasing and the time now has reached $ 7200 mark. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price may reach $ 7000 today.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:17:38 AM

Only invest in what you are willing to lose. If you're investing a large portion of your savings or money that you need, you are doing it wrong.
Arsalan1996

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:59:55 AM

Well i am not directly investing in the bitcoin because i dont have much funds to but the bitcoin as it is on higher price, I am currently buying alt coins like tron, dgb and others as they can easily give me a good profit in bitcoin so there is no need to invest money directly in bitcoin, you have to buy alt coins.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:21:41 AM

This is a very interesting point. Crypto is a good investment because investing time into it will open other revenue channels which will allow you to develop skills. These skills and everything on the path to gaining them will play in your favour if you are smart exbugh and allow you to gain so much more.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

LOL, Bitcoin is worth investing on, although it wasn’t easy when I started it at first. It took me more than a year before my investment in Bitcoin started paying off,and anyone tell my story on how I started on Bitcoin usually gives up hope on doing it because they think it will also take them such time and they can’t have patience for so long as that. Everyone is looking for quick money, which they still don’t get at last. Well, my answer is that Bitcoin is worth investing on, cause I know how much I’m earning from it this time around.

Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

Only invest in what you are willing to lose. If you're investing a large portion of your savings or money that you need, you are doing it wrong.
For me $8000 is really enough to invest with bitcoin and if people doesn't have a lot of money my advice is they can just buy alteast one bitcoin and they can hold there one bitcoin until the price will pump very high, so they earn a great income.
LavernB

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

For me $8000 is really enough to invest with bitcoin and if people doesn't have a lot of money my advice is they can just buy alteast one bitcoin and they can hold there one bitcoin until the price will pump very high, so they earn a great income.

The number is irrelevant.
For someone 1BTC is too much for others 1BTC is minimum, it doesn't really matter because you need to see it like any other investment, your profit depends on the amount you invest.
If the projected price for BTC is 16k and you buy it while it's 8k then you're expecting a 50% profit. No sane person is going to expect to be a millionaire with just 200$ investment.
The more you invest the more you'll eventually get back.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

Its better to use not more than 20% of your money, and never put all money in to it. Because we only make prediction about price of Bitcoin, but later the price can be much different with that prediction. Learn more about price action of BTC and make management of risk is more important to make profit.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

yes. I totally agree with your point of views. Blockchain and crypto currency will be the future of us. If you do not believe, you shoud remember cellphone, tablet, iphone or the internet in the past. No one believe them but now they are apart of your life.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

I have seen a lot of people using bitcoin as investment and they have invested almost all of saving they have but never lose anything in bitcoin, it need perfect time and perfect planning to avoid lose in bitcoin trading or investing. If you will buy at wrong and sell at wrong you will lose but if you will be wise while making decision I am sure you will be proud to save all of your money in such amazing investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: