Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:48:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2650 times)
potzpotz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
My prediction bitcoin gonna boom so soon as years goes by and by it can more help us more hopefully
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

No one can predict exactly predict bitcoin price in the future. Many predictions that made in the past are failed. Predictions made by the so called bitcoin analysts are only based on their own personal opinions. The future of the bitcoin may be still be promising and still capable of reaching more all-time high but it is hard to know what level of price it can reach in the future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

Surely bitcoin will multiply its current value, knowing how the people are now paying interest with it, it wilk surely be a big hit in the market. There were also institutions who are now adapting the use of bitcoin. More people are now seeing bitcoin as an asset, aside from seeing it as an asset I personally see how it is being used for paying goods and services. This only mean that there is something great stored for the future of bitcoin. In our country, Im sure that Bitcoins demand will continue  to increase knowing that the central bank already recognized the use of it in tge country. Its does not have formal declaration that it is legal, but people has the freedom to use it here without any government intervention.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:39:07 AM

No one can predict exactly predict bitcoin price in the future. Many predictions that made in the past are failed. Predictions made by the so called bitcoin analysts are only based on their own personal opinions. The future of the bitcoin may be still be promising and still capable of reaching more all-time high but it is hard to know what level of price it can reach in the future.
Obviously, no one in this earth can predict the up coming happenings like the value of each coins especially bitcoin as the dominant and the most popular crypto currency of all time. Well, since no one can predict what I'm doing is to wait and believe that the value of bitcoin will increase as what happened on last year that bitcoin reach approximate $20,000.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:42:53 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Bitcoin will always be boomed as the time goes along. One must save bitcoin for the good future so meaning when bitcoin will hold in the future you can be rich because its price and value will hit to the moon. Bitcoin now is asleep and it will rise in the nearest period of time so just wait for this time to happen save more btc.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:28:44 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

My prediction bitcoin gonna boom so soon as years goes by and by it can more help us more hopefully

I think it will be much wider and consistent in the market. Maybe it's consider as a no.1 cryptocurrency worldwide. There could be a mass adoption of it. While the government on all country was fully recognize and engage to this. Thus, bitcoin will be in much higher value therefore it will be much demanding and more helpful to the people. The huge number of people who is trusting and believing to this, could make a long lasting existence of btc in the world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:21:15 AM

I think bitcoin will be more popular in many people and many store will accept it because of its popularity. Bitcoin will also be the most useful digital currency and it will be accepted in many countries and also those who banned bitcoin will accept it because they realize that bitcoin is real and one thqt help them refuce the number of poverty.
Many predictions on bitcoin future and it is really hard to know the actual prices and what may seems to be in the future. It will be more popular and as youre saying more store to be accepted for that hope it will happen. But future will be good and value will rising for sure.

yes, and we could only make a prediction while the price could go up or down at any time but we could still make a prediction for this year. I think in this year if we see the history of bitcoin, we might reach more than $20k after in the middle of this year or maybe at the end of this year. it is only a matter of time to see the price could jump into a high price like last year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

No one can predict it with certainty. But I'm sure that Bitcoin will remain number one. more than fifty percent of digital currencies other than bitcoin will disappear, just like when dotcom sites are booming. On the other hand, the digital currency that survives the exchange rate will increase drastically. This will happen in the next few years.
abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

Bitcoin is here to stay, 100%. Are you too late? Heck NO! Bitcoin will be the new Bank.

Bitcoin will hit $80.000 - $100.000 by the end of 2018. Let me tell you why.

In Q3- 2018 Bitcoin will implement the Lightning Network that will bring, among other changes, instantaneous and concurrent checks with transactions.

The problem is that for the past year, the average number of Bitcoin transactions per second has hovered around a mean of 3. This compares to Visa’s network, which can handle closer to 3,600 transactions per second.

And that’s not all. As the number of Bitcoin users increases, the transaction delays get even longer and the fees even higher.

The simple reason for these low transaction volumes is that Bitcoin’s block size is capped at 1MB. The Bitcoin community is torn about increasing the cap of the block, and there are arguments to both sides.

When Lightning becomes mainstream and is adopted by exchanges, Q3 2018, the Bitcoin price will skyrocket.

The technology behind the Lightning Network will improve upon the process by which Bitcoin transactions are validated. Currently, the process makes use of mining rigs, requiring that computers solve complicated math problems before the transactions can be recorded on the blockchain ledger. Because of the computing power required, a single transaction can take up to an hour to confirm.

With Lightning, however, this process would be significantly sped up. The Lightning Network would require that participants agree to transact on a separate, offline channel, and then the blockchain would update to reflect the external transaction.
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:23:09 AM

I think bitcoin will cost more than$ 50,000 in 10 years. Also, it will no longer be the first cryptocurrency for capitalization. Ethereum will take its place because Ethereum has a working economic model. It's not just" digital gold " like bitcoin.
Any time anyone says “trust me the market will go to the moon soon due to...” i downvote and leave immediately. If you have a time machine please do share it otherwise keep the worthless speculation to yourself. You’ll get some free karma from others who want to believe you, but ultimately it’s foolish and naive.
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

In my opinion, as long as the BTC does not improve its program, the chance to be replaced by some altcoin is very big. If transactions become slower, fees are rising, and so on. this is very likely.

A lot of people say that Litecoin has this chance, but I personally assume it will be Ethereum.  Smiley

Sohelrana1122

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:12:03 AM

I think after 10 years btc goes to 50k USD because btc supply limited and always high demands.
btc is mother of all cryptocurrency sometimes price too much low
hope after end 2018 btc goes to 30k usd.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

I think that for many years the value of bitcoin will be high for many years so it's good to buy a lot of bitcoin and just wait for it to increase its price so other bitcoin holders do that just hold it many years to let its value increase so your profit will be someday as many holders also have to bounce down the price of bitcoin they will sell their banned bitcoin so that they will be hurting
ThompsonUI

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

Bitcoin business will continue in the foreseeable future. with the growth rate and the awareness of crypto market, i do not see bitcoin losing out.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

I think my prediction in bitcoin to the future is the price will increase and grow that the price greater than before, and because of bitcoin many people are sustain and provide their daily needs in life.
nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

I think in the future maybe there are 2 things that will happen
1. many people will invest to bitcoin and bitcoin will dominate global market
2. Bitcoin will down because many people don't invest to bitcoin and prefer to invest elsewhere
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

My prediction in bitcoin is that more people will invest in bitcoin and will be high for many years that's why it's so good to buy a lot of bitcoin and just hold for it. And after 20yrs i think bitcoin goes to 60k USD because bitcoin's supply limited and have always high demands.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

According to my observations i made one conclusion, bitcoin is unpredictable  Grin Grin Grin
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

My prediction of the bitcoin in this future  maybe it will be going popular into all country and on that way the government will be put a tax for bitcoin but the bitcoin will be going to have a higher value.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

prediction of future bitcoin is bitcoin target will be a lot of people and a lot of people will be looking for the most in value because of the bitcoin bitcoin is high among all the currencies in the world and many people will scramble bitcoin future unless bitcoin's value goes down suddenly due to certain factors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: