Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2642 times)
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

I think it looks good bitcoin in the future.
Just because bitcoin is now the most beautiful way for us to use for change of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Milonsa

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

I think bitcoin a internet cryptocurrency.it's all of kings coin.bitcoin price at a time very low but now price some high.some people bitcoin site working.then they're some bitcoin earn,bitcoin sell for income some money.now they're think bitcoin price some year for increase and they're big money earn.so I think bitcoin use for better money earn and it's future.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

Bitcoin will be successful even in the future because there are a lot of people today who are interested on investing. The best thing about cryptocurrency is that, the value is keep on increasing as the time goes by depending on the season.
sumit2103

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

-Bitcoin will be largest digital currency in the future.
-Like Germany It will be legal worldwide.
-User transaction fee will be waived off.
-Cost of Bitcoin will touch the sky.
-Blockchain technology will be improved.
-Bitcoin awareness will be given through newspaper,Television advertisements without boundation of the governments.
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
there are so many people who are using bitcoin and they are all joining to do bitcoin,and for 10 years from now i know that bitcoin is still alive and no one can replace bitcoin in the future,as long us we are still here to support bitcoin anytime from now and in the future.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

My prediction about bitcoin I think people become more interested and obsess to have one because I think the value of bitcoin will be more high and very valuable that can used in the future.
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

I would say my prediction is that ethererum will overtake bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin is popular yes but no technology, slow transaction etc.

1881 - 193∞
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:26:16 AM

Bitcoin have gain all it needs to growing in the  Cryptocurrency market,it is now selling and marketing itself,investors believe in the technology behind it and that is why it has a brighter future than any other Cryptocurrency.

We know bitcoin in the past year we experience on how bitcoin growing up actually it reaches on a higher value of &17000 it is a huge amount of value of bitcoin that i saw. So that's why ill gained some enough profit to the bitcoin that i hold.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:30:27 AM

bitcoin still hard to predict, but not impossible to predict.
bitcoin now is falling on the market, but i predict that in the future, bitcoin price will go even higher than last year.
leaf5

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:43:17 AM

I think the future Bitcoin will exist as a global payment tool. In the second currency based on legal currency, bitcoin technology is based on the digital age and is an important invention in the digital age.
pombur

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:56:00 AM

2018 will be the basis for further development of bitcoin. Everywhere, the changes taking place, in the form of the creation of systems of organizing the everyday life of cryptocurrencies in the world economy, and the active growth of the number of users, are the basic engines of further growth. 2017 has become critical in shaping the future prospects of bitcoin, and today we can conclude about a stable positive trend. The purpose of the further growth of bitcoin, as part of the movement for 2018, can be designated as a mark of 15 thousand dollars.
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:25:38 AM

Bitcoin will only get better and better in the future. I believe Bitcoin will become more and more valuable in the future.
woqu5

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

I think the future development of Bitcoin is particularly promising. As the first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has a very important role in digital transactions.
claydeey

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:44:14 AM

I have noticed that there are more and newer altcoins that are listed in the market every day which simply means that a stiffer competition is waiting ahead for bitcoins and altcoins. I see bitcoin would not continue to surge its price these coming days.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:31:11 AM

bitcoin still hard to predict, but not impossible to predict.
bitcoin now is falling on the market, but i predict that in the future, bitcoin price will go even higher than last year.

from a new year until now, bitcoin still difficult to predict but sometimes the price reach $11k but in the other day, the price down to $9k. this is happening over and over and I think many people see this as their opportunity to make a profit. and yes, if the price still likes this, we can see another increase in the price in after June 2018 and will make a new highest price again. and if bitcoin stay like this, this makes altcoin won't go higher and only increase for a little amount and then will down again following with bitcoin price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:17:10 AM

We cannot predict the future of bitcoin, but we believe in the coming years its already regulated by all countries and it can used in all kinds of payments. The people are already investing and this is their job someday. We know that the price is changing everyday and to the future it is already in the highest price. Bitcoin will improves and become successful in the future.
hybie22

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:00:52 AM

My prediction about the future of bitcoin will be more successful and more interesting in the future . The currency will be more increasing , and continue to high its value . And will be more and more profitable .
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:51:43 AM

The sudden spike of bitcoin's market value when it went down to 5K USD is a clear statement that bitcoin can rise anytime even under tough situation. I believe that it can reach 20k USD mark before the start of 4rh quarter this year.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

we have seen bitcoin price reach $19k and this is the highest price of bitcoin so far and now although the price is down too deep, I am sure that the price will make another highest price again. and if the price cannot reach the highest price in this year, we still have another day to see the price increases and will make the new highest price again. it is about a time that will happen and if we can be patient to wait then we can sell bitcoin at the highest price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

Hi all! I think we can underline some of most potential variants
1. Legal status of cryptocurrency
2. Illegal status of cryptocurrency
3. In some country legal in other illegal status
4. Unpredictable option/unexpected/ force majeure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: