Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2642 times)
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:31:59 PM

Bitcoin is the Mother of all coins  Smiley Altcoins are nothing without Bitcoin. So there is always a bright future in BTC. I can't predict how much worth it will be, but it will gain a huge increase in near future. The reason is clear, more and more altcoins are being created and people are investing in it. Everything in a circle around Bitcoin.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

Bitcoin will survive after so many years it is, and i think thatbitcoin will have many advantages so that people will continue to love and support it, Because we all know that people who think that they get more benefit is what they support and if bitcoin continue doing that the people will continue supporting it.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
Bitcoin can and will always dominate other coins. There will always be bright future for bitcoins for it is the KING, FATHER AND EVEN THE MOTHER of all coins. It is very clear because of more altcoins generated and more people are investing on it.
MoonHodler

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

I predict most altcoins will be valued like stocks/shares, and a few crypto currencies will act like a reserve currency.

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
bert20

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

In my opinion the bitcoin the coming season will be beautiful and popular worldwide because the bitcoin is a wonderful job and a large sum of money. Bitcoin can change the nature of people's lives.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

I think bitcoin will continue to grow at an ever-increasing price and many will be interested in bitcoin because bitcoin will remain the most popular coin and be the king of all coins
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:06:34 PM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

In the future, bitcoin will be more popular than it is today, the bitcoin user population is increasing because they are aware that bitcoin provides convenience and benefits. Many people use bitcoin as a way to succeed in the future.

Aurora Castro

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

Most doubt whether the bitcoin will be the new technological bubble or the birth of a global trend. And you're not sure if it's the future. But in my opinion it is. With Bitcoin, it is safer to pay in trade, faster in transactions and stable as a safe haven in global crises. Since this cryptocurrency has given a total change in the lives of many because it is a decentralized technology that is considered the future cybernetic base. It is not backed by a Central Bank, nor by a State, nor can it be falsified and changed directly among Internet users. The network self-regulates, monitors transactions and checks that, for example, the same bitcoin can not be spent in two different places at the same time. Although there are many other cryptocurrencies, and may continue to exist, and perhaps the value of bitcoin is always versatile, this cryptocurrency will continue to establish a trend. As it has done so far.
 Cool
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

in bitcoin, i think nothing certain in the future. for example the price,
it is hard to guess what will be the price of bitcoin, will be increase ? or decrease ?

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:59:05 PM

We cannot predict the future of bitcoin, but we believe in the coming years its already regulated by all countries and it can used in all kinds of payments. The people are already investing and this is their job someday. We know that the price is changing everyday and to the future it is already in the highest price. Bitcoin will improves and become successful in the future.
Its true its very hard to do prediction of bitcoin I can just say that bitcoin will go more forward and will become more strong then ever the way bitcoin is going stable in market so now it’s very hard to stop bitcoin because a lot of countries they are accepting bitcoin and some of them they have made bitcoin legal which make bitcoin more strong and powerful so bitcoin have a bright future.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

In the future, bitcoin will be more popular than it is today, the bitcoin user population is increasing because they are aware that bitcoin provides convenience and benefits. Many people use bitcoin as a way to succeed in the future.

Yes, i agree. Bitcoin will be more popular than today. I think that we should try to advertise and to spread the news or information about bitcoin. Many people will be rich soon because of it and i know that Bitcoin will be legalized and be a legitimate cryptocurrency in all nations soon.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Predicting the bitcoin future is really difficult because as you can see, there is no warning whenever there will be a sudden dropping of price of bitcoin. I know that you are just curious like the other people here, but the only thing we can do is to sit, relax and see what will happen. However, I still have faith that bitcoin will increase in the future. Let's keep working now.
Jdavid05

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

1. What is your Prediction?
My prediction on Dec 2018 is $40,000+.
2. And what the reason?
The reason is patterns because bitcoin also pumps on Dec 2017 so every Dec Bitcoin will pumps but dosent same price of pumps.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:59:37 AM

I think its hard to predict and no will predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future.What happening now the price of bitcoin is up and down. I know that you are just curious like the other people here, but the only thing we can do is to relax and see what will happen.Be positive thinker and lets hope that in the coming years bitcoin will more popular and the demand of bitcoin is increasing and a lot of countries are accepting bitcoin and make it legal which make bitcoin more strong and powerful to have a bright future.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

in bitcoin, i think nothing certain in the future. for example the price,
it is hard to guess what will be the price of bitcoin, will be increase ? or decrease ?

it is hard to predict where the price wants to go but I think the price is up and down in many times as we can see after the price is down, in the next few hours, the price will increase back to the last high price. this will happen like this for this month but I think it will down again although I don't know if the price will be dropped or not. but I still believe that in the future, bitcoin price will make another highest price like what we see in the last December.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

around 2 month ago,someone called john McAfee say bitcoin in 2020 will be $1,000,000, it not true he will cut his dick. i think he try to make a joke to public

Steadfast20

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

I predicted that in march, bitcoin will recover but it didnt. Now I dont want to expect too much with bitcoin. I think bitcoin will only recover in the second half of the year.

BetHash - Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS & more! ☞ Play Lottery | Play Dice | Get Referral Bonus[/center
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

I predicted that in march, bitcoin will recover but it didnt. Now I dont want to expect too much with bitcoin. I think bitcoin will only recover in the second half of the year.
Well, I also tried to predict and i predicted that in the middle of this year, Bitcoin will reach $25000 USD and i think that it will happen. Bitcoin will be more popular and i know that it will affect the economy of us. Bitcoin will gain a lot of investors and bitcoin users will be rich.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

I think bitcoin still the same, live & kicking but now 2018 is the time for Ethereum to fly and many investor will pick ethereum over bitcoin, but Bitcoin will not be dead at all just being lie low or being over power by ethereum.

mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:09:34 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency with Blockchain technology that is impossible to set the value by institutions, governments, and even their own creators. So it is very clear if the growth of pure Bitcoin values is only influenced by the power of Supply and Demand.
So my prediction, it is not impossible Bitcoin prices will be up to levels that were never expected before, because Bitcoin is a digital currency that can not be contested by anyone, and does not involve "Middle Man" or third parties such as Banking which always benefit from every transaction happens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: