Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2652 times)
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:42:28 PM

Investors are still cautious about Bitcoin and other coins, as long as the market is forming. And even if it collapses, only the holders of cryptonyms will suffer, this will not be reflected in the world economy. The Crypto currency has not penetrated into the global economy, therefore its influence is not yet appreciable.
zattayu

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:48:33 PM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency will survive. "This is a tectonic shift of money and wealth that we will see in our lives...
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:50:31 PM

The fore runner advantage bitcoin has does not just exist in theory, it exists in the practical sense of it.
1. Yes bitcoin price is still being manipulated through negative news causing FUD, but the supply dynamics is almost immune to manipulations because of the process of mining new bitcoins unlike other cryptos.

2. As more and more real life problems are solved using cryptos, the popularity of bitcoin will increase, also being the major currency that can be trusted based on the point above, price will rise to higher highs.
kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

I don't see a single coin that could surpass bitcoin in the future. And I will always consider it the king and the source of all cryptocurrencies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:58:16 PM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

My own prediction of bitcoin in ten years based on what I can see in the market right now is that bitcoin will continue to fluctuate from years to come. It will surely still exists though I am not sure what will exactly to alt coins yet. This is all because bitcoin is so popular and has a high demand in the economy. The media itself is focus in this part of economy and many businesses and industries are now integrating to cryptocurrency.
lida311993

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

I also hold the opinion that bitcoin will always be the first among all cryptocurrencies. And I hope that in the future it will be the most basic currency among all world coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
TamTrang

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

As I see Bitcoin has been creating a safe place and trust in Bitcoin all over the world, surely the development of Bitcoin will never stop, nothing will collapse. and die. lose this one will have another Bitcoin resurrection, each time resurrect Bitcoin will be stronger than ever.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

It is possible that some of the coins will be able to overtake bitcoin. But I can't even imagine what kind of coin it is. Some of the already existing ones? Or is it not yet created? Unknown.
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:14:46 PM

My prediction on bitcoin in the future will be, bitcoin will be hard to get with its limit supply which is on 21mil tokens (correct me if I'm wrong). Besides, the awareness of the public for bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger, thus more people will start to invest in bitcoin. Thus my prediction is bitcoin price will rise and will become truly a digital gold in the future.

Of course. The price will only grow, because there will simply not be new bitcoins, it is inevitable. Also, new technologies will be introduced, which will increase its cost.
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

I think bitcoin is very popular to any country and many people we use the currency and trading that make financial income for a many year and i believe the btc is have a improvement of value and make it in to point of value are very unique than other coin highest demand in market.
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:18:40 PM

Bitcoin will be the only one Global Currency all over the world because day by day its popularity are increase although its uses also increasing and its very easy to exchange and now its price are stable.   
felmitof

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

Many predictions on bitcoin future and it is really hard to know the actual prices and what may seems to be in the future. It will be more popular and as youre saying more store to be accepted for that hope it will happen. But future will be good and value will rising for sure.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

For me, I can predict that bitcoin will be accepted by everyone and no other countries will ban it because they will all understand that bitcoin is a lot different from those scams and bubble schemes that some false news say. Bitcoin will help more people in the future through the investments and trades. Bitcoin will help to shape the economy as a currency where more industries will accept bitcoin as payment.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

Probably there will come a time that bitcoins won't be king in the cryptoworld. So you might as well reap as much profit as you can before the new king comes to take its throne. For now, try to invest in bitcoins and sell as much as you can once the price starts climbing.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

I believe bitcoin will be use in the world because it really helps our transaction more easy and convenient. I am more confident now that bitcoin is getting higher together with other altcoins.  Such a good start for this comming months.

btcgainer24724

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:48:59 PM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

well  it is hard to predict where the price wants to go but I think the price is up and down in many times as we can see after the price is down.But at the end of the day Bitcoin will remain the main cryptocurrency, and may even surpass real money, but some altcoin will definitely not be able to overtake it.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:53:24 PM

As we all know, people has many prediction or speculations that bitcoin will going to be high but for me, it all depends on how people patronize bitcoin as the top cryptocurrency. We will never know what will happen to bitcoin in the future because it all depends on the investment poured by investors whether they trust bitcoin or not. If bitcoin will soar high and would not look back from below, for sure that makes me happy about bitcoin.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:55:34 PM

It is hard to give a prediticon about the bitcoin price in the future, but I am sure it will overcome its ATH this year
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

I am sure that bitcoin will become more powerful than before. Bitcoin is becoming more famous and it seems that many people are now getting interested to what is bitcoin. Bitcoin will change our current payment system.
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:56:41 PM

I think the future bitcoin will be the digital coin of the world. bitcoin price will reach $ 100000. All countries accept and pay bitcoin. Everyone is investing in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: