Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2638 times)
cutiemolit

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

Nowadays I think bitcoin is very popular. bitcoin is decentralized digital currency and it is easy to transaction all over the world that's why bitcoin so much demandable and so much popular. now bitcoin price is increasing. I want to a prediction that in the year 2018 bitcoin price will $25k.

Bitcoin will continue to be popular in the future. The more investors it will attract the greater the chance that price will go higher too. As of now Bitcoin slowly ramp up in the chart but atleast it survive the dramatic fall earlier this year. Bitcoin's prosperity is waiting in the future.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:25:42 AM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

I predict that the bitcoins will rise again just like what happen last year and that will start in the last quarter of the year because if people see that the bitcoins are rising again they will be much encouraged to invest too and that thing qill be the fuel for the bitcoins sky rocketing to the moon again and i am predicting $25k ir much more if get lucky because there are a lot more people who will invest today rather than last year and be aware that before the year ends the bitcoins will also fall because they will always sell when the Christmas season is around
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:34:37 AM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
Bitcoin has led the digital money market in terms of number of participants and transactions. Bitcoin and other governments are also taking steps to make Bitcoin a common currency in the digital world. At that time, it will be controlled, security issues, processing speed ... improved. Bitcoin doubts will no longer exist. Bitcoin prices will increase over time.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:37:20 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

I do believe that bitcoin will be alive in the coming future and its price will further increase in the future this is because firstly, bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and Among the people all over the world and it has also gained a lot of users who are ready to invest in it. All this has increased the demand of bitcoin among the people all over the world. This is evident from the increasing price of bitcoin since it has started and it is still continuing to do so.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Bitcoin will be a global phenomenon by 2020 when its market capitalization reaches $ 1 billion. This will actually happen as it helps businesses to do much better with blockchain technology. Bitcoin deserves what it brings to our daily lives.

Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:53:29 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

bitcoin after 10 years would go as high as $300K to $400K USD by the time comes and this will be the most valuable currency in the world. The mind blogging supply and demand imbalance is what it makes to the increase in the bitcoin market price value.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:18:43 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

there is a lot of altcoin that now appears, but in my analysis bitcoin will grow longer even more than 10 years, although altcoin appears a lot and sometimes some price is not triggered on bitcoin price, but until now no one can compete with bitcoin price,bitcoin is the first crypto money that is very hard to replace.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

I predict bitcoib will cost more than $ 50,000 because the supply is very limited
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:14:50 AM

It seems to me that now the situation with bitcoin is changing and it is changing for the better, maybe the price will soon reach new historical records
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:24:22 AM

I have predicted bitcoin for the present year that the usage will normally high in the Asian countries and i think it will change the people monetary usage if they need to send money across countries they can use online currency to do this and the future of this currency is very good and if we hold bitcoin for the future then we can also become successful in the future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Mercy21

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:51:50 AM

I Think Bitcoin is go higher and higher because its very demand  anywhere, easy to transfer money, and maybe in the future will cost around 40,000$
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

Most predictions are quite optimistic. I strongly belive that Bitcoin is going to reach near $100k before this bubble bursts.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

there is a lot of altcoin that now appears, but in my analysis bitcoin will grow longer even more than 10 years, although altcoin appears a lot and sometimes some price is not triggered on bitcoin price, but until now no one can compete with bitcoin price,bitcoin is the first crypto money that is very hard to replace.
in my opinion bitcoin will be the king of all currencies because its one of the fast and trustable currencies.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:15:23 AM

Thats a pretty hard question. I am sure that the price will increase higher than the last highest price in 2017 ago and in that time, many people will take a big profit too. maybe the price will stay like this in this month and will start to increase in the next month and I think we still have much time to see the price reach the highest price again. So i am bullish on bitcoin for long term.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:32:39 AM

as we know about bitcoin from the starting this is the best currency ever and we know about the status also and we do not need to any introduction to each other btc where people invest and people makes money from it where people can trust more than other crypto currencies and we should check the btc record also then might be newbies can trust there, well this is we are taking about btc qualities now about the prediction the price will cross $40000 in this year in the end.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

I think that in 10 years bitcoin will be in the first place among cryptocurrency. he has 10 years with us and nothing can be better.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

I do not have a definite prediction but I have the belief that bitcoin will grow rapidly and experience an increase in price, my reason is bitcoin is a currency that uses the development of technology and the development of the era so along with it will certainly develop too
ikhlas001

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:24:34 AM

My predictions of bitcoin in the future may be one country whose currency is dead. With the demise of the country's currency the bitcoin adopters will increase enormously, so it can make the bitcoin value to over  $70 thousand dollar
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

One prediction we can do for bitcoin is this year end we can expect bitcoin to touch 25000 dollars which is one straight believe most of the bitcoiners belief
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:42:23 AM

bitcoin has existed for ten years and has not come up with anything new. I think in the future 10 years from now nothing new will appear.bitcoin will remain the number one coin on the cryptocurrency market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: