Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2639 times)
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:47:42 AM

We have seen, Bitcoin can bring benefits to society. And it can help the economy to develop better, Bitcoin is likely to be more popular in the future. Bitcoin is still the leading coin in recent years, even in the years to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

100% true that Bitcoin will become more popular in the future. Because of this, those who work on this Bitcoin are the only ones who can see success. As long as it can be expanded. I think it will spread all over the world slowly.
pambud

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

I think Bitcoin unpredictable for the price but my opinion for the future Bitcoin is more and more popular it will make the price will be higher for the next 5 or 10 years .
Drimoge

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:36:07 AM

I think bitcoin will forever always exist and become king for altcoins coins because we understand that bitcoin has a lot of enthusiasts who already exist in the main thinking of man in trust.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

Actually it is impossible to make accurate prediction by past experience and charts can make the near facts and figures.Bitcoin in 2009 and right now you can make difference how it survived and still increasing and in future it will hit on peak.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:01:58 PM

My prediction is Bitcoin is still on top of its game 10 years from now. I believed that because of the current rapid growth of its popularity and community amidst all the bad publicity, false news and some unfriendly government, Bitcoin is still growing. This technology is really for the future and even though we see a lot of new alt coins popping up everyday, none has even came close to what Bitcoin has achieved, but I am seeing a few that really has a potential to be as good as it, maybe a little more time for them the prove their worth.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

I'm assuming cryptocurrencies in general – not just bitcoin – will account for 10 percent of the average daily volumes (ADV) of fiat currency trade in 10 years.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin in the future will be developed with a more sophisticated Blockchain system.
Currently, there may be many Altcoin that sprung up to compete with Bitcoin but has not proven to be better than Bitcoin, all still under Bitcoin.
I believe if Bitcoin will be the king of coins.
Bitcoin will affect other coins.
And for the future, Bitcoin will be a coin that is widely used by many people because of its sophistication and value that will rise high.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

Actually it is impossible to make accurate prediction by past experience and charts can make the near facts and figures.Bitcoin in 2009 and right now you can make difference how it survived and still increasing and in future it will hit on peak.
It is true that it is hard to predict what will happen to the bitcoin in the following years but one thing is sure! The bitcoin will become more stronger and more famous than before. Observe the society nowadays and you will find out that many people are now using digital currencies.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
Bitcoin is more popular , thats the reason why in the future bitcoin will be more effective to Us. More technologies are newly invented now like bitcoin.And soon in the future some will engage to this. And lots of Us will becocome rich.
MaksDM

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

I think bitcoin as it is and will remain and even better, it is quite possible that altcoin will be close to bitcoin, but bitcoin will still be king
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

In the future bitcoin may still survive, but there may be other coins that will rival bitcoin. Because it could be bitcoin beaten by the popularity of other coin or coin enthusiasts.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

No one can predict bitcoin for the future. But i'm very sure bitcoin will last until the future because bitcoin is now at the top. Many use bitcoin as well. I'm sure bitcoin will survive in the future.
nory51

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

I think bitcoin in the future is reached the maximum or highest value. and we want also other altcoins to be reached the highest value. And Bitcoin can help
more n more people and be the famous coin in the world
marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

My prediction about bitcoin's future will still
exist and can't change by any other crypto currencies.
Because i think bitcoin is the most famous and most useful than any other coins..
More profitable compared to altcoins.

ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

With this new era, we all want fast and easy access. So that's how Bitcoin comes in, it gives the convenience we want in our money transaction.

Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
Future happens in bitcoin will become famous. More company prioritized using bitcoin because it is safer and used for fast transactions and easy access . More people are become rich because of this. It is important to everyone who are amazed how usedful and erarned easily.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

we can not tell whether bitcoin will come in the next few years but my opinion will increase the price of bitcoin in the next few years so it's better to buy a bitcoin while it's still cheap for bitcoin
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

I think bitcoin will become more popular in the future there people that are spreeding the good news that they are experiencing in bitcoin

Absolutely,  its not just a prediction it will be.
Btc will probably go in to the sky and make us
gain more, btc will surprise us not for long. Future of btc will be so outstanding in the near future.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

According to the facts n figures I have on my mind right now and the current scenario in the market, what I feel is Bitcoin us irreplaceable. Most of the altcoins are more of shitcoins because they have no considerable values. And also most of the new altcoins launched are big scams intended to defraud innocent people. But bitcoin is the king of the virtual world. Right now it has an unbeatable market position that cannot be shaken as easily as most of you think. Bitcoin has a set rapport in the crypto market. Its elimination from the market is far away from the reality. Bitcoin is going to improve in the near future with the improvement in the lightning network and other technology.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: