Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:45:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2648 times)
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:31:31 AM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

I have seen a lot of threads about this for how many times. What differs in it is how people try to deliberate it, and ofcourse so does the answer itself that is base on so many prediction, just what you have asked, and basically opinions. But with this, I could said that reading such post could help us create our own study or opinion about it. As far as I can observe this are mainly done because of the fear of losing bitcoin. Well, for me it is impossible, for now or for the upcoming 10 years in this industry. It is just its jump start that sudden changes occurs.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:44:53 AM

I also have such thoughts, but I think there will be altcoin that replaces it, I have some candidates might replace Bitcoin. but this is just a prediction. such as ETHEREUM, LTC, WAVES, DASH, this is my prediction that will replace Bitcoin. but I affirm. this is just a prediction.
mary cury

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:59:18 AM

In the future, bitcoin will remain the main coin, bitcoin will be the right investment choice. Although bitcoin prices are not stable but in the end result bitcoin will still increase its value.
pawitrawijaya

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:03:10 AM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
I think, Bitcoin is still in the future, because maybe the local currency can be replaced with bitcoin.. Because some people think, the local currency has weaknesses. Bitcoin is a worthy currency to maintain.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:15:31 AM

In the future, bitcoin will remain the main coin, bitcoin will be the right investment choice. Although bitcoin prices are not stable but in the end result bitcoin will still increase its value.

Bitcoin is like blue chip stocks. Biggest liquidity and biggest daily volume transaction. Its good future for our investment. Many prediction about bitcoin price in the future and many that prediction is good. Better invest on bitcoin as long term investment
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:42:15 AM

I think bitcoin in the future will be better, bitcoin in the future will be known to many people, because bitcoin is a popular digital currency and number 1 in the world.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:44:56 AM

Bitcoin has been rising in recent months as its exchange rate continues to rise dramatically. But what exactly is the future of this cryptocurrency?
James Altucher, a technology investor, fund manager, and venture capitalist, writes 10 predictions about this digital currency. According to him, 98% of existing digital currencies fall into the category of fraud, but bitcoin, and a number of other digital currencies, have different cases.
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:01:18 AM

I think it looks good bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin is the first virtual currency created so if anyone can replace bitcoin as a virtual currency that has the highest price it will happen for a long time. But ofcourse, no one of us can predict what will happen in the future.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:21:26 AM

It is true that ten years seem like an eternity in this ecosystem where things seem to radically change practically from one day to the next. In fact, just take a look ten years ago to realize that nobody would have expected the current success of bitcoin.

To be honest, I am not so worried about the future of bitcoin because the great economic revolution it has generated can no longer be stopped by anyone. Regardless of the fact that the bitcoin evolves and in ten years cpuld be something totally different from what we have today, I have no doubt that this technology will continue to offer great benefits to humanity for many years.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:25:02 AM

I think bitcoin a internet cryptocurrency.it's all of kings coin.bitcoin price at a time very low but now price some high.some people bitcoin site working.then they're some bitcoin earn,bitcoin sell for income some money.now they're think bitcoin price some year for increase and they're big money earn.so I think bitcoin use for better money earn and it's future.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:38:57 AM

I think bitcoin still the same, live & kicking but now 2018 is the time for Ethereum to fly and many investor will pick ethereum over bitcoin, but Bitcoin will not be dead at all just being lie low or being over power by ethereum.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:43:48 AM

I think in the near future bitcoin will have big challenges, challenges that i think if bitcoin will pass, bitcoin will live for long more years. We should admit and we can see it now that there are a lot of crypto currencies that rising.
freakdust123

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:46:00 AM

It will be accepted by manu countries and bank will adopt it due to its popularity! Bitcoin will hit 20k this year and more in the future!
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:51:03 AM

I think bitcoin willl rise before the end of this year. Bitcoin has been in a rocky road for the first quarter of the year but i am pretty sure by the second quarter it will be the time for bitcoin to rise and no one can stop it.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:52:16 AM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
I think 10 years from now bitcoin will be known and it may be the currency or money of people when purchasing things and paying their expenses because in other country they already accept bitcoin as a payment if it'll be legalized in all parts of the world this may be the big break for bitcoin and investors.
fotosonics

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:56:16 AM

I think in the future bitcoin will be very useful and important in the global economy! But nobody knows exactly when it will occur and whether will occur in General! Some States are still trying to ban the use of cryptocurrencies and are afraid of its possible use!
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:57:11 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

I'm guessing there will be competition and there will be definitely a better alt coin against bitcoins, but bitcoins will always be remembered as the first of its kind that actually made a way for other cryptocurrencies to be this much more better. Probably bitcoins will be valued the same but there will be more alt coins that's more expensive.

ronaldsam

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:01:18 AM

My prediction of the future in bitcoin is very good and lots of resources are playing bitcoin or have their own account. because now it's nice to have bitcoin cause so much price. and show how much longer if it lasts for a few years, it's a bit of bitcoin and lots of it will be successful.
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:09:30 AM

my prediction of bitcoin in the future the price will be much increased. control the whole world especially for payment and recognized all the banks in the world. and will make it easy for everyone to access and alleviate poverty

Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:23:05 AM

I think that bitcoin will be used everywhere in 10 years and will cost more than $70,000. It cannot be otherwise. The whole world is switching to a non-cash exchange, and bitcoin is the best of non-cash payment methods. IMHO
I know the value of bitcoin will grow every hour which we can conclude that this is the most popular right now.I know also that It will never gone its value and the crypto currency will be forever our earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: