Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 03:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2654 times)
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

Based on what is happening on the market, bitcoin has already overcome the barrier of $ 9000, which means that just around the corner and a new barrier of $ 12,000, so that everything will be fine, good for those who in time invested in bitcoin
berick prima

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:54:24 AM

Bitcoin will be used in various sectors.
In the future Bitcoin can be accepted by many countries.
I think such things will happen in the future.
It is now proven that many people are turning to Bitcoin, and Bitcoin will be better developed.
I'm sure of that.
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

future bitcoin predictions will become popular if bitcoin prices are very high, can beat other coins. and people can benefit more from bitcoin I think bitcoin will be more advanced from the year before before
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

In the future bitcoin will known by people all over the world.Bitcoin allowing to be used for transaction tools,using bitcoin as a payment system is very practical and so far as i saw its also easy to use currently Bitcoin is preparing to make a new breakthrough because digital currency is expected to be the world's currency,
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Bitcoin have birght future at my opinion, many people joining crypto and price is going up step by step. I believe that cryptocurrencies are our future money!

christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

In this generation they make the life easier, how much more in future just like bitcoin and other cryptocurrency now proves to play a great role so it would be normal to see the pioneer for change in on-line transactions and payments to be a part of these. And in the future where everyone can access the Internet everywhere and Bitcoin will be known by lot of people
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:44:52 PM

The future of bitcoin seems bright though, I think it would be difficult to replace it. But it can't be ruled out that bitcoin can be replaced by altcoin. If altcoin can provide services and systems that are much better than bitcoin, maybe bitcoin will be eliminated by itself. Bitcoin should make programs or systems and services that altcoin does not have, so bitcoin can not be replaced or marginalized by altcoin at the moment. It has proven to be the bedrock of other cryptocurrencies.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

The bitcoin is becoming more powerful, I am sure that many more big companies will accept and adapt bitcoins. I think many more people will become interested to use and to buy bitcoins.

greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

No one can predict any other bitcoin or coin in the future. Everything in the world of crypto has a different influence on each coin. So no one can predict whether bitcoin prices will increase or decrease.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
I see bitcon is very difficult to replace. we can see the very dominating bitcoin price of altcoin prices.
besides that most people use bitcoin in buying and selling altcoin.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

I figure bitcoin will stay prominent and remain the main crypto coin. Altcoin is a considerable measure, however it won't make the bitcoin weaker. I figure speculators will pick the best coin for their venture, since they will consider the solid and feeble of cryptographic money, the most grounded bitcoin and will be a definitive decision.
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

Yes, Bitcoin can control the future, Bitcoin can change the future, we can not tell what's going to happen next, but many people use Bitcoin to make their future better.
Yeah right, hopefully bitcoin is not dead because many people are looking for additional benefits through bitcoin forums and bitcoin has helped many people.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

Not everyone has a good prediction about Bitcoin's future, Although bitcoin prices are not stable but in the end result bitcoin will still increase its value. Bitcoin will remain the top coin and as a controller for other cryptos since bitcoin is the first crypto born and a guide for other crypto development.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

Based from bitcoin's status throughout the years, it had lasted for almost a decade now, meaning it has the potential to last for even more years. People often look for the stability and consistency of things before they get into it. Therefore, it can be a fact that unless bitcoin will show nothing bad, people will still be choosing it over other coins.
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

Nobody can predicted about the future of bitcoin. But in the future of Bitcoin will grow even further. Some people say that the bitcoin of the future will be worthless, but we really know about the good bitcoin contribution in terms of cash income to the living.
Amakwah

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

My prediction of bitcoin in the future is bitcoin will be popular in many countries and bitcoin users are not only from rich people but have reached all levels of society
lendroids

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

Starting at now nobody can foresee on what might be occur later on yet I trust later on the bitcoin will turn out to be more mainstream and numerous potential speculators would contribute. Also, all learning, data and news will spread in the entire world and in conclusion, I trust bitcoin will turn into our future cash that can be utilized as a part of all sort of exchanges.
fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

I think Bitcoin will be boom and grow in the future because of its huge potential for investors in the market on the world. In addition, bitcoin will conquer the world thanks to the intelligent features and benefits of it for yourself.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

I heard such predictions many times in the last year.
Even one very famous business owner in my country shared his prediction that bitcoin will reach $ 100 000 by the end of year.
We all know what happened.
I think that is almost impossible to predict a long-term trend about bitcoin because many unexpected things can happen, like legal bans, ban on crypto exchanges, negative media reports, ban of mining etc.
We will see.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

We all have different guesses on what can happen in bitcoin in the future. Most of the people nowadays are experiencing bad things after the sudden dump that at the beginning of the year. These events makes people think that bitcoin will end soon. After all these conclusions, all we can do right now is wait and see what will really happen and keep on supporting bitcoin no matter what.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: