Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long distance relationship  (Read 1303 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
Once a human is a pure nature faithful wife or husband there is nothing to worry about and if your really totally love each other and enjoying a company even if your are from far away, just like what they say distance is just a number but if you keep your heart from loving each other for sure you can prove to to somebody else that even in a long distance relationship can last a lifetime.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

For my own opinion, it is really hard to have this kind of situation because the "trust" is being gamble with this situation. How can both of you really works.  Some of relationship was surpassed to this kind of situation but others have failed. As what i have experience for my past relationship a long distance may play your situation. So we decided both of us if we can handle.  And then as what we have agreed we set ourselves free. So as for me it is really hard for being apart from my love.

kamenix

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

Its very hard to be in long distance relationship but if u both love each other it means so little. Distance never separates two hearts that really care,distance makes two hearts stronger.

I apsolutly agree neya. Me and my girlfriend managed almost 2 years and in the end we loved each other eaven more.i takes a lot of sacrifice. There is almost no phisicly contact, but the soul knows no distance. Try Skype saying little things like I love you when the partner does not expect it.

sull.kureen

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

https://ibb.co/XsR8nPG

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

If you can pass LDR, your love can be stronger

[https://ibb.co/QcP3YBX[/url]
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

Long distance relationship pose many challenges,but these can be overcome.Time apart can even make your relationship stronger.trust each other.
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

For me, in my own experience long distance relationship needs this following:

1.Communication
2. Trust
3. Honesty
4. Both partners have to understand each other.

with that long distance relationship has no problem. Smiley
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

Well for me I think long distance relationships are very difficult to manage and maintain. It's more likely to fail
in my experience, depends on the depth and how well dedicated couples are in the relationship. It will put
the relationship and the individuals rigorously to the test. Even if you manage to hold on and stay
that long, at a certain point someone will eventually give up and move on. There really are
no certainties to it, since we can see that even couples who see each other
everyday end up separating, how much more the ones that are distance
apart. But with the latest innovations in communications, new and
alternative solutions might aid long distance relationships.
We could agree to disagree, anything is still possible
even ones that are worlds  and miles apart.
nirobhossain

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

i think it depends on how much you each other love your self and how much loyal you guys are
Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

For me.long distance relationship will work depends on you.If you want to live together, you first need to learn how to live apart.Nobody says it is going to be easy .Things could get complicated, and you could get sad and lonely at times but if you really love that person distance mean so little

Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

Long distance relationship nowadays is more easier because of social media. But i saw some long distance destroy because of lack of trust between the two lovers.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

I don't know how hard if your love is in the other part of the world. When my sister is not yet go abroad her relationship was very good. I thought they were destined with each other. But everything was change when my sister go abroad. I saw my sisters heart was broken because her boyfriend can't wait. He look for another women. I think long distance relationship will only work if you have trust in each other, you can fight all temptation that will come, God is the center of your relationship and you love each other very much.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
cristin

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

That's why some say the LDR it's good for miles and let the more honest and open to one another, because of the limitations of distance and time between you will encourage you do is appreciate the time you have for communication. So, your communication will be more effective and meaningful,
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

Only a little percentage that long distance relationship will work. Now a days only few people know the meaning of commitment. If you are committed to some one, you must do it. To make stronger your relationship in ldr you must be faithful, you have trust, understanding and communication with each other.

summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

In the modern day long-distance relationship for me can be easy to handle it, due to the internet connection, than before for, being successful of long distance relationship we also know that in some cases,if hard work but they're also incredible if you can love trust respect and support to each other from a distance,you would be unstoppable your physically together,
Jeshe2217

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

Being in a long-distance relationship has its challenges ― but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible. In fact, it can be more than worthwhile.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

Long-distance relationships, very complicated. When two people see each other and live together they are much closer spiritually. It is very rare when at a distance they remain true to each other and this leads to a complete family.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

I never had a long distance relationship, but had the opportunity to observe several long distance relationships. I never saw one, which worked. The longest I saw was for 3 years but then one of the partners gave up. So I would say, no, it doesn't work.

k00d8

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

Long distance relationships can work and I suppose are becoming more common nowadays. Technology has made it a lot easier. Trust and communication, as with all relationships regardless of whether long-distance or not, is Paramount. As long as people are on the same page in terms of how to make it work long distance, it can enable a great deal of freedom for partners to pursue careers involving traveling and still have fulfiling relationships.
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

I think that sometimes a long distance relationship could be work,but i cannot be sure.When two soul lives together is different that when you live alone .
Maybe the right equilibrium is live separate ,in different country,and after a while start live together.If you do not share the home,and the simple things of every day does not make sense have a long term relationship..
Lance70t

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:54:42 PM
Merited by Holla123 (5)

Long distance relationship need trust each others and communication. To keep the relationship run smoothly, at least both of them already grown as an adult, it can last forever till marriage. No one will know for how long Long Distance Relationship, because it just like mistery only God known. But for me the key is trust and communication, if one of did not have any trust it cannot hold for a long time. So my advice keep your communication and keep the trust both of you. I ever have long distance relationship but sadly only for 5 years, because we cannot trust each others after several times we did not have good communication.

█≣≣≣HAMSTER≣≣≣█
TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
get bonus TELEGRAM or FACEBOOK or TWITTER
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: