Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long distance relationship  (Read 1304 times)
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

Long distance relationship may be taugh but to keep your love alive and atrong always communicate each other regularly and stay honest with each other.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:56:58 AM

Long distance relationship for a long time always fail no matter how you try to communicate. Out of sight is usually out of mind.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:01:00 AM

When undergoing a long distance relationship, your moments to communicate with each other may be reduced. But that does not mean you have to force the intensity and frequency of your communication. If forced so, that there is even more stale right Sad
Instead of getting too much, it's better to have a special time for you to chat, whether through chat or phone. Well, use that time as best you can, by telling you any interesting events you want to tell each other.
The essence of any relationship is good communication, with or without being separated by distance. If you are / will undergo a long distance relationship, do not forget to build a good communication between you and your partner.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

Long distance relationship works by communicating every single day saying i love you,you can use face time  video chat and ect.,  trust and it is very important one of you will never give up.
Long distance relationships are hard, but they're also incredible. If you can love, trust, respect, and support each other from distance then you'll be unstoppable once you're physically together.

us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:27:45 AM

Between me and my wife was 8000km, when we met, and now we are 7 years together. If this is really love, then the distance is not a problem.

moneyofthe21st

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

Long distance relationship is an ultimate test and challenge for partners. But I think that good relationships can't start on distance, I mean its ok to meet in real life and then travel to different places for a while. Constant long distance relationship is nonviable)
tranminh

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

In Vietnam, If you want make a real relationship ( with a girl- ofcourse) You have to married she and make a good relationship with her family Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

Apparently, absence really does make the heart grow fonder. For a long distance relationship to survive, you need to work toward having a very strong, solid base to your relationship. Be open, honest and trusting. Take the time to figure out how and when is the best to communicate with each other. Make your partner part of your daily life. Work at making each other feel special, even without seeing each other.
haggaik

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:37:33 AM

Long distance relationship: The advantages and the disadvantages.

To me is the best relationship so far. Because its gives room to harmony, care.
The advantages of it is that both may easily forgive each other if there are misunderstanding. Also be kind to both.
While disadvantages are, cheating each other. Be rude sometimes for issues not necessary.
Skellen_Nilf_gaard

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship

I have done that for 6-7 months and it worked. Of course, we met during that time 4 times (for 4-5 days), but most of the time we were in different countries and Skype and Viber were the only ways of our communications.  Smiley

Now, we are together (both of us did everything for that), however, those 7 months were really hard, and if it went longer, I don't know what would have happened, because I just could not tolerate that situation!

Good luck!  Wink
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship

Long distance relationship is veryhard to handle you have to fill in a lot of confidence and trust to your better half and most especially a Good WIFI and Network CONNECTION. For you will surely be contacting each other thru those stuff.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance
I have done that for 6-7 months and it worked. Of course, we met during that time 4 times (for 4-5 days), but most of the time we were in different countries and Skype and Viber were the only ways of our communications.  Smiley

Now, we are together (both of us did everything for that), however, those 7 months were really hard, and if it went longer, I don't know what would have happened, because I just could not tolerate that situation!

Good luck!  Wink

Based on statistics, only 5 % of a long distance relationship survive. Unfortunately, I am one of the 95% that didn't work. We've been together for 4 years,our relationship is very strong but we didn't make it. We broke up.
Trust is very important in each relationship. Sometimes long distance relationship will test each person trust to each other.
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 02:53:27 PM by alrez

I think by high commitment, partner loyalty, and trusting each other can  be maintain long-distance relationships. Because hard to have a LDR.
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

Long distance relationship is very hard to imagine that your partner in life is far away from you.byt I believe that when two persons truely love each other no matter how long or how far they are to each other their relationship work.the true love and trust you have lead you to the successful relationship.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

Being true to yourself and your partner, being true to yourself is do;t engage in affairs or kinky things behind your partner although he is not there. If both parties is able to keep a loving heart for each other and being open plus able to resist what couples experience line loneliness.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

I am also in Long distance relationship.it is good till now and may be good later in future.But some times long distance relationship may not run long.Because,in difficult situation or emotional situation,there are some one who may be there for u and for for her.So in Long time u or her may ditract.
RomanceThe

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

Instead of thinking that this long distance relationship is pulling you two apart, you should believe that through this experience, the both of you will be bound together even stronger.
somethingici

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

I don’t like long distance relationships. Have been into one and its bad.
ribm4

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:49:50 AM

Trust is the most important thing when it comes to long distance relationships.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:34:41 AM

Keeping love from people who can not every day we can meet, from people who do not know their activities whenever not easy. However, if you will accept this condition sincerely, by leaving everything to him and with confidence, your relationship will be fine, trust that everything will be okay as you believe. Strength and sincerity will strengthen your love.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: