Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:22:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long distance relationship  (Read 1305 times)
dewisidik19

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:31:00 AM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
distance linking is a difficult relationship to do or endure for some people. But my experience about the long-distance relationship with my girlfriend. Too many tests and trials but all that will result in learning for the future. and finally thanks to God, I can pass a long distance relationship with my girlfriend. Until finally I married my girlfriend who used to always relate long distance.
bit1_ts2

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:01:21 AM

I think long distance relationship just like a time bomb, which could explode anytime. I extremely disagree long distance relationship for several reason, the first one is difficult to build trust, and we never know if our couple is unfaithful. the second one is one day when you really needed him/her beside you she/he is not there. and the last one is the most important one. not living in the same place that's mean less interactive, less interactive means less known about each other, if this relationship getting serious into marriage it could be the root of marriage problem
allergyunhappy

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:44:53 PM

Long Distance relationship always leads to break ups.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

I think the key to success in a relationship not only in a long distant is the communication,understanding and trust ,
Those are the things you have to have in your partner in order to have a happy and strong relationship.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
Long distance relationships come with their own unique challenges, and I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. Here's what I learned surviving it all.

that's right because if you love someone, you will learned how to wait and to give an patients to your love, what ever happens.
vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

A long distance relationship is where by the couples are on the places with a long distance. This long distance relationship has a unique kind of relationship that will test the both of them in terms of there how much love they can be 100% loyal and it will also see that in this long distance relastionship will go on how it will be last or long the relationship while in the long distance relationship. In this both sides will test the trust on each other the how much love of each other they can proved that they can be survive in the relationship that they can be have a good building trust of each other. There is so many difficult situatins that will really test the each other in this relationship so that in this you have to be more understandable on the things that maybe you will think your partner is late talking to you or sometimes your are both busy and this wil be a hard time for you both so that each other must be give a lot of trust and be understading in all the conflict situatins where you are in.
intel86

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

do not like, because store longing I think is very heavy and can not do romantic action with partner, long distance relationship can only cause prejudice prejudice against spouse. Grin
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

First of all Trust is very important thing in long distance relationship. if you trust blindly then you should continue long distance relationship but make sure about his/her daily routine where she/he go,why,how etc. and you can communicate easily now a days though video chat.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

Long distance relationship takes a lot of patience and courage to stay and last longer. A secret to long distance relationship to work better is just communication. Both should communicate everyday for them to stay stronger and have a firm foundation. Both should be honest and loyal and should conquer every temptations ahead.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

Long distance relationship works by communicating every single day saying i love you,you can use face time  video chat and ect.,  trust and it is very important one of you will never give up.
This one I agreed, because through communication form time to time to your love ones is the most effective way to make your relationship become more strong even your long distance to your husband/wife or boyfriend or girlfriend and must have a strong trust to one another of course.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

Its very hard to be in long distance relationship but if u both love each other it means so little. Distance never separates two hearts that really care,distance makes two hearts stronger.
LDR,this relationship was very difficult and so hard,although you Love each other but still there the doubt whenever you dont have missunderstanding,sometimes you want to give up because you really cant take it anymore but if you remember those words you promises each other,you still keep on going through,because you know that you both inloved.

shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

Long distance relationship could work if the two people involved has communication and constantly talks to each other.

jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

For me it is really hard for a long distant relationship to work,
I mean there are times that your partner would get lonely or you would feel lonely and there would be another person to be there for you when that time comes,
And you would eventually fall for that person and that would just break the long distant relationship that you have.
worldinvestico

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:51:11 PM

No more than 1 year, if there's no plan, how to be together in future
blx18

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

It works fine for me, but is a relationship that is not too far apart. If you live across the globe from your love, I would not think this will last.
crimzonico
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

Word on the street is that virtual reality hubs are coming in the near future that will allow you to feel as if you're actually there with your girlfriend even when apart.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:37:12 PM

Boringness and doing something the same,some kind of routine are the worst enemys of long term relationship. You need to see that person atleast 2 times a month. If you want that peerson to be with you. You both obviously have feeling for each other,and if you give your best. It should be fine for some time. But be careful. It might hurt a "bit"

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:35:37 PM

Long distance relationship works by communicating every single day saying i love you,you can use face time  video chat and ect.,  trust and it is very important one of you will never give up.
You failed to mention an important aspect and that is physical intimacy and that is the reason why most long distance never really work out because with the lack of physical intimacy most of the people cheat even in normal relationships people are cheating how much long distance.
isaacobot

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:00:25 AM

its a 50-50 thing
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

We can't say that it will work though , long distance relationship is hard you would miss each other , but on the other hand it will test you how long you will hold on , how long you will trust your partner. And it still depend though cause now a days it's hard and nobody knows if it will last forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: