Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long distance relationship  (Read 1303 times)
crypto_nd

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Less troubles

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

The best way to stay true to your partner in a long distance relationship is to communicate with your partner always. But not in a disturbing way, like you communicate with your partner in a routine manner for instance, you call or video chat with your partner on a specific day and time. Though you can randomly call your partner but not always.
     Another thing is meeting or visiting your partner like once in a while, you don't have to plan a vacation for this, you can flight to your partners place of work or wherever and meet them at the airport, have sex, kiss or do whatever makes the both of you happy and go back the same day.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:28:00 PM

In a long distance relationship there won't be a strong intimate and at times they do lost their contact and their won't be a strong trust
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:16:06 AM

I personally would not recommend long distance relationship. For some reason, I always knew that it will not work for me considering the fact that I can sometimes be clingy or in need of a hug. If my partner was away from me for years, it will be better if we just end it and continue our relationship once we got together again, literally. I am happy for those people who were able to make it work. Its not just for me. I think trust is the weapon to fight the loneliness and sadness of LDR.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
neemiasrm

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:18:08 AM

Having been in a long-term relationship for a year, I don't think distance will separate two people who are committed to being with one another.

Distance is an easy excuse to make. If the relationships fails it's likely due to other things.
tmxxx

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:54:07 AM

Constant communication and trust are the most important thing to make your long distance relationship works.
acathepsin

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:10:47 AM

Both of you need to be clear with what you expect of each other during this long distance relationship. Set some ground rules so that none of you will do things that will take the other party by surprise. For instance, are you two exclusive? Is it alright for the other person to go on dates? What is your commitment level? It’s better to be open with each other about all these things.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

Long distance relationship works by communicating every single day saying i love you,you can use face time  video chat and ect.,  trust and it is very important one of you will never give up.

This things can help to make the relationship more stronger even if you are far from each other. More talking,  be updated and some listening is highly needed for every long distance relationship to keep the love from each other.  Kiss

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship

Long distance relationship requires a big responsibility that you will avoid all circumstances for infidelity and respect each other privacy. It requires you to trust fully and don't cut your communication at all cost. Don't ever forget to tell her/him how important he/she is. And appreciate all her/his efforts no matter how small or big it is.

abortive

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

Sexual tension is undoubtedly one of the most important things between couples. Sexual desire is like a glue that keeps both parties from drifting apart. Not only is sex a biological need, it is an emotional one as well. Keep the flames burning by sending each other teasing texts filled with sexual innuendos and provocative descriptions. Sexy puns work pretty well too.
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:51:25 AM

Long distance relationship is the most challenging relatiohip that it will require trust ,love and loyalty of both parties. It need constant communication to feel the connection of each other.
yamyam2

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

Long distance relationship is one of the crucial point in all konds of relationship but if you two survived this problem you can say now that your relationship is strong.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

Long distance relationship will measured everyone if how they are true to their love. Honesty and Loyalty is one of the test if the two committed to each other. Eventhough they far each other, technology like social media's bind their long time of loneliness. Communication also is the best thing to do.

usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

Long distance relations are complicated.because they miss the phisical contact, you can't have a di ner or just simply enjoy the presents of the soul partner.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

Long Distance Relationships will work as long as you have faith, trust to each other. In long distance relationships between need also a lot of communication. Don't omit a mistake and understanding to each other.
utch1son

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

Recommend books, TV shows, movies, music, news and etc. to each other. When you read, watch and listen to the same things, you get to have more topics in common to talk about. This is a good to create some shared experiences even though you are living apart.
nibadan

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

Visits are the highlight of every long distance relationship. After all the waiting and yearning and abstinence, you finally get to meet each other to fulfill all the little things like kissing, holding hands, etc. which are all common to other couples but so very special and extra intimate for people in long distance relationships. It will be like fireworks, glitter bombs, confetti, rainbows and butterflies everywhere.
ibetson

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

So make a plan with each other. Do up a timeline, marking down the estimated times apart and times together, and draw an end goal. It is important that you two are on the same page and have the same goals. So that even if you are not living in the same space and the same timezone, both of you are still working together in the same direction towards a future that includes one another.
pid3ational

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

That’s why when making any long distance relationship work it’s necessary to always have some date that you are both waiting for. Usually, this will be the next time you are both able to see each other. But it can be other major life moments as well — applying for jobs in the other person’s city, looking at apartments together, a vacation together, and so on.
GentelMe

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:03:51 PM

What kills long distance relationships is the constant underlying uncertainty to everything. “Is this all worth it?” “Does she still feel the same way about me as she did before?” “Is he secretly meeting other girls without me knowing?” “Am I kidding myself with all of this? Maybe we’re horrible for each other and I don’t know it.
butlar44

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

It would definitely work, but short distance relationship would be better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: