Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain  (Read 41544 times)
lovelysingh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:21:25 AM

Older people know about IXC. At least they know about invisibility.
Yeah of-course the senior members may know the Ixcoin pattern of working.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 06:43:48 AM

Currently most of the coins and assets of the Galactic Milieu have very few outlets to fiat currencies. IXCoin is one of those few.

Offhand I can think of only two others: I0Coin and Stellar Lumens.

So basically the mere fact that it can still be traded on Yobit and FreiExchange gives it an advantage compared to most other coins of the Milieu for anyone looking to "cash out" any Milieu assets to fiat.

That in turn should give IXCoin some kind of advantage within the Milieu for acquiring various Milieu assets.

This situation implies of course that a lot of Milieu assets are at present a bit low in liquidity, but some of them seem to have some pretty good appreciation prospects and histories. So maybe there are some good trade-offs to be made by foregoing liquidity to gain appreciation?

It might even be feasible to increase IXCoin's profile within the Milieu massively, maybe making it one of the most commonly used currencies instead of just a fringe currency mostly used only for the purpose of "cashing out" to fiat?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 07:14:40 AM

Currently most of the coins and assets of the Galactic Milieu have very few outlets to fiat currencies. IXCoin is one of those few.

Offhand I can think of only two others: I0Coin and Stellar Lumens.

So basically the mere fact that it can still be traded on Yobit and FreiExchange gives it an advantage compared to most other coins of the Milieu for anyone looking to "cash out" any Milieu assets to fiat.

That in turn should give IXCoin some kind of advantage within the Milieu for acquiring various Milieu assets.

This situation implies of course that a lot of Milieu assets are at present a bit low in liquidity, but some of them seem to have some pretty good appreciation prospects and histories. So maybe there are some good trade-offs to be made by foregoing liquidity to gain appreciation?

It might even be feasible to increase IXCoin's profile within the Milieu massively, maybe making it one of the most commonly used currencies instead of just a fringe currency mostly used only for the purpose of "cashing out" to fiat?

-MarkM-

Cause a terribly designed/looking video game with some whopping 40 players is gonna do all that?  And more?  Haha. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:26:12 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (17)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b9IO5aTbs9_anqyI86-eZM0_0GSYs-Lm

Greetings.

This is a motivational article for Ixcoin and I hope you like it and believe it.
The future is in our belief...
catacata

Activity: 89
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 02:11:34 PM

@ixcoin admins
A new exchange listing
No idea if free
https://folgory.com/listcoin
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 10:32:52 PM

Does this exchange have any volume?
mankuk0007

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 01:16:03 PM

https://i.imgur.com/3Esmqdz.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b9IO5aTbs9_anqyI86-eZM0_0GSYs-Lm

Greetings.

This is a motivational article for Ixcoin and I hope you like it and believe it.
The future is in our belief...

yeah it's a good article Ixcoin which is very inspiring.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 09:19:29 AM

I hearby donate all my ixcoin whale wallets to the poorest families [with children] in Romania.  Starting with Drobeta Turnu Severin.  When the mass network attacks start and the greedy thieves start stealing from the poor I wanna see if they dare touch what belongs to the poorest of the poor.  I wanna see the meaning of immutable, fairness and justice in crypto which has been taken over by the most immoral worms. 

These coins belong to millions of poor people now - see you in the highest EU and US courts you bunch of lying godless maggots. 

Repercussions!!! 

kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 11:33:51 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

I still have some IXC and will give 33% to your orphans and widows too Vlad but 20k ixc is not going to feed many people or pay their bills at these prices but hopefully one day maybe.I am keeping the faith  Cool

Unfortunately I have tested positive with this Covid-19 virus for 3 days now and have bronchitis so I may not be around to do this anyway if I get severe difficulties but will leave instructions in envelope. Wink

~kickback
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 10:15:32 AM

I still have some IXC and will give 33% to your orphans and widows too Vlad but 20k ixc is not going to feed many people or pay their bills at these prices but hopefully one day maybe.I am keeping the faith  Cool

Unfortunately I have tested positive with this Covid-19 virus for 3 days now and have bronchitis so I may not be around to do this anyway if I get severe difficulties but will leave instructions in envelope. Wink

~kickback

Have you tried Avigan?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 07:52:12 AM

IXcoin hardforked and split about 2 years ago.  Sadly the guy who did our coding never provided details on where the forked IXcoins are or how we can claim them. 

The ixcoin on exchanges right now is not the original ixc but the segwit fork.  It is susceptible to attacks.  Also, if this segwit ixc moons and you move your old coins to cash out you will most likely never see the split coins which you should have gotten for free.  Those will most likely be the ones with massive value.  Sadly this is what happens when you gotta here help. 

Heads up:  Cause I’m a team player and not a lying thief like all those around me. 

wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 10:39:34 AM

IXcoin hardforked and split about 2 years ago.  Sadly the guy who did our coding never provided details on where the forked IXcoins are or how we can claim them. 

The ixcoin on exchanges right now is not the original ixc but the segwit fork.  It is susceptible to attacks.  Also, if this segwit ixc moons and you move your old coins to cash out you will most likely never see the split coins which you should have gotten for free.  Those will most likely be the ones with massive value.  Sadly this is what happens when you gotta here help. 

Heads up:  Cause I’m a team player and not a lying thief like all those around me. 

Was this during the time Cryptopia was up and running because I used to withdraw and deposit coins back then without any issues when deposits and withdrawl were open?

I thought there was no split and it was only a matter of upgrading to latest version.If there was a split how do old wallet. dat files still work in current version?
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 10:40:53 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2020, 09:27:18 PM by mprep

No I did not. Whatever one I am on seems to have plenty of difficulty and I withdrew from an exchange no problem and sent to another exchange.

So I had no idea anyone was using any other version of the blockchain.

My daemon says

"version": 140100,
  "protocolversion": 110014,
  "walletversion": 10500,

and

"difficulty": 205692676.8288897,

How much hashpower does the other fork have?

-MarkM-

What fork?

I am not aware of any fork.

-MarkM-

MarkM doesn't seem to have noticed any split looking at the comment he made earlier on the thread?

Was this during the time Cryptopia was up and running because I used to withdraw and deposit coins back then without any issues when deposits and withdrawl were open?

I thought there was no split and it was only a matter of upgrading to latest version.If there was a split how do old wallet. dat files still work in current version?

Adding to above.If there actually was a hard fork or split then surely your private keys would redeem these split chain coins simply by using the key to import them into whatever wallet these split coins are using to redeem them from that split chain.
ViqRa

Activity: 52
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:08:59 PM

Can these split chains merge back in the future or what? It's all so confusing.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 08:24:19 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2020, 09:27:04 PM by mprep

Can these split chains merge back in the future or what? It's all so confusing.

Yes. 

IX/XI dual wallet. 

Duality.  [on numerous, physical and metaphysical, levels].

Adding to above.If there actually was a hard fork or split then surely your private keys would redeem these split chain coins simply by using the key to import them into whatever wallet these split coins are using to redeem them from that split chain.

Ask the OP who did the coding for us then random quit when he was 99% done with the final code which would have make ixc number 1.

I’m done with ixc.  It has drawn in some evil, lying scheming, thieving people.  Everything I own has been hacked, I have been robbed, threatened, my kids have been threatened.  Why?  Who have I wronged?  Evil lurks pretending to be gods, Kinga, and knights of the realm of Light.  The Truth will reveal ALL!!! 

Players gonna get played when it’s all said and done, but I’m done with this noise until the vipers leave the nest and even then, I think I’ve had my fill. 

I’ve always tried to be honest with everyone to make sure everyone had the best chance possible so that’s the only reason I’m posting on bitcointalk right now.  That and I may have to troll a few people cause they earned their wages. 

Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 09:15:09 PM

Yobit is the exchange on the old chain, right? Is FreiExchange reliable?
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 09:48:49 PM

Yobit is the exchange on the old chain, right? Is FreiExchange reliable?

Why do you delete Vlad’s posts when you quote him?  Even small posts. 
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 02:59:54 AM

I am pretty sure I have successfully brought coins home from Yobit before.

I sent some successfully to Freiexchange too but haven't tried bringing any back from there.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 06:56:19 AM

I sent some successfully to Freiexchange too but haven't tried bringing any back from there.

-MarkM-

I too have moved coins out of Yobit, but often times they lock their wallets for months for no obvious reason. 
catacata

Activity: 89
Merit: 61

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 04:44:18 PM

-MarkM-

If no hard fork happened, how is it that ‘new’ coins are minted, despite ixc reached 21M years ago?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: