Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain  (Read 41541 times)
catacata

Activity: 89
Merit: 61

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 05:19:31 PM

“Mr 650” appears to be another schemer miner trading with himself.  Nothing but schemes and games like usual.  Pathetic. 

What are you farting about? Mr 650 is so far the most consistent one

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 05:46:13 PM

“Mr 650” appears to be another schemer miner trading with himself.  Nothing but schemes and games like usual.  Pathetic. 

What are you farting about? Mr 650 is so far the most consistent one

Consistent at trading with himself and now driving the price down.

When it comes to ixcoin - Mr Consistent has been me.  7 years, zero reward, While being mocked, hacked, robbed, broke, and gaslighted. 

Per favore, non dimenticarlo, signor, șase cincizeci. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 06:17:09 PM

Question to Mr 650 the “consistent” hero unlike stupid frauds like me. 

How many years have you gone wearing torn clothes and fed your kids pate with bread and ramen so you could get enough money and coin together to pay greedy, lazy mercenary devs and raise enough money to complete the premine which you’re now getting? 

Easy to be “consistent” from your lazyboy with your mining farm humming in back room with little worries in your life. 

Walk in my shoes if you dare.  Just ask and it shall be given onto you.  I promise you. 

Until then you guys better pay the respect I bled for before I turn everything upside down just to make things clear and fair around here. 

And if this post gets deleted (The way they have been lately) I will rage and I’ll tell you who 650 is and what he’s doing and much more. 

Mutual respect, sense and sensibility goes a long way.  Try it while you’re busy calling yourself a Christian. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 06:45:16 PM

Let me clarify something cause it seems like at the last second a lot of chiefs are coming out. 

I am The LEAD DEV of ixcoin and have been for 7 years.  Just like thomas I lacked coding skills so I personally paid for most of that coding using socks in an attempt to get the community involved.  Some community members pitched in but never nearly enough.  So if I paid for the development an I not the dev? 

I personally donated (again using sock accounts) to complete the entire premine so the consistent 650 can now mine it and cash it out at my expense.  I didn’t want the credit, that’s why I used sock accounts, I just wanted ixcoin to be number 1 but no matter what I did I got very little help.  It was a long treacherous road.  I have given away the majority of my 1.3 million ixc to random people and to mercenaries.  And that was after I had to start from zero after the cryptsy hack. 

I’ve been though hell for this coin - always aiming and dreaming it would be number one, irregardless of the impossible odds, never being able to give up. 

I am LEAD DEV until I decide to quit or until Thomas returns who left me in charge. 

I will unload on anyone here who tries to diminish or minimize what I’ve done cause I have given from the little to, Nothing I had and because I believe in this project, unlike you fat btc whales that just watch.  It’s not about just the money to me.  Easy millions were everywhere when I started. 

Remember that next time your cowardly socks open your envious holes or I’ll DOXX you all and I’ll let the community choose who’s their real lead dev is. 

xoxo,

Lead developer of ixcoin

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 07:16:00 PM

For the third time Mr. 650 has donated

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/block.dws?586163.htm

650 IXC three times in a week? It’s a pattern

Another 997 times and we are good

Grin

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/block.dws?586389.htm

@ Mr 650

x4 pattern confirmed

Why 650?  Thanks for your ideas and consistency catacata, next 50 merits are going to you.  That way clown people will call you my sock.  Smiley

I am sock to no one

You could be CCO of IXC, surely not the CTO, even less a dev-programmer for IXC

An IXC voice yes, a loud one, sometime aggressive, biased towards new members

not sure if IXC is alive because of you or it's despised because of you

Opinion noted.

Irrelevant. 

Vlad2vlad
Unpaid Ixcoin lead dev for 7 years straight

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 07:20:22 PM

In the next update i would like you add a delayed tx feature
I explain myself

Doe sends 1000 ixc to to his son's ixc address that is 12. The amount will be available on a specific date, in this case when the son will be 16. The amount will be locked in the chain.

In the meantime there is no coins, no risk of theft.

On the established day, the 1000 ixc will arrive to destination.

Is it possibile?

I have done that too many ways. First time I succeeded with this was the moment of my glory. Adrenaline sent me sashaying down the street toward seeking solace in the sunset. However smart contract factory is already inherent to this coin, so ur question is out of date. Btw where is the original development team? I cant figure why stupid imps answer everything in this thread rather than the team.

Fully noted, stupid imposter.

Irrelevant. 

Show me your blood and that of your kids on ixc and it’s yours.  Low life, opportunist loser.

All you big “devs” head to head, live, come bring it to me.  I’ll bury you in shame and destroy ixcoin in the process. 

That’s justice you ungrateful fools.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 07:23:31 PM

As your lead dev I can tell you time is running out but we are close and against all odds we can see $1,000 per coin.  It would have happened sooner if I didn’t get so much interference.  The biggest help we’ve had is the simple fact that 99% of coins and investors don’t understand the most simple things out money/currency and politics/economics.  They’re chasing the wind.

Soon the few coins that focused on the right things will reap the rewards.  Thanks to the few who believed and actually lasted this long.  It has been a long difficult road. 

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 08:03:25 PM

As your lead dev I can tell you time is running out but we are close and against all odds we can see $1,000 per coin.  It would have happened sooner if I didn’t get so much interference.  The biggest help we’ve had is the simple fact that 99% of coins and investors don’t understand the most simple things out money/currency and politics/economics.  They’re chasing the wind.

Soon the few coins that focused on the right things will reap the rewards.  Thanks to the few who believed and actually lasted this long.  It has been a long difficult road. 

Thanks for all that.  Cata seems like a good guy to have on the team. Very outspoken although maybe emotional.  May I suggest you put him on the team, maybe as a spokesman?  He’s a natural.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 08:05:51 PM

Thanks for all that.  Cata seems like a good guy to have on the team. Very outspoken although maybe emotional.  May I suggest you put him on the team, maybe as a spokesman?  He’s a natural.

Hmmm, thanks for the advice.  No reason to let anger blind one.  Cata, you can be spokesman for ixcoin if you wish. 

Regards,

Vlad2Vlad
Unpaid, bleeding, Ixcoin lead dev for 7 years straight. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 08:19:48 PM

Note to Archimedes (my mind can’t stop spinning so let’s wrap things up tonight):

If you have no interest in this coin please lock this thread.  What *cough* “dev” doesn’t log on for 2 months and doesn’t even bother with telegram or to send an email.  I’ve been here daily for 7 years while raising two kids alone so there’s no excuse. 

Make ixcoin your primary project and focus or I will start a new thread. 

Thanks for the coding you did, it was good quality and you never asked for money (that was a first) but we need reliable people and you have been anything but that. 

Please take immediate action so we can move forward with this project. 

PS - update the OP to reflect the truth.  Mercenary devs are NOT lead devs of anything.  And groundrod was the only one who did impressive coding work.  Cinnamon was a pillar of ixcoin so she deserves anything.  All credit due where it’s due.  The rest of the devs did mostly copy and paste from bitcore and got paid well, mostly by me. They were hardly ixcoin devs.

Regards,

Vlad
Unpaid IXcoin Lead dev for 7 years straight

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 08:27:10 PM

Note to all:  I’m being nice, fair and just.  Injustice enrages me. 

Delete these fair posts or keep treating me unfairly and I’ll rain down so much unpleasantry about crypto all over the internet that you’ll be back to 2010. 

Play nice.  Be human.  Don’t be envious cause you can code and you’re gonna make less money than me.  Do my job, bleed, suffer, predict things years ahead while trapped in a hole with just a phone, and you will get paid the same. 

There will be win-win justice or there will be war that ends badly for everyone. 

Now let’s see who is good and who is evil cause i have been looking to choose the right power but it remains hidden from me. 

Good night...

Kindly,

Your ixcoin lead dev

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 08:46:07 PM

Reality check yo “devs”.  I spent weeks sleeping in 3rd world hospitals not knowing if my kids would die.  Every year it’s something deadly cause living in a 3rd world hole that’s just life unless you’re rich.  During these hard times I was taking money from my budget to pay Mercenary devs to do copy and paste jobs and you dare call me a spokesman?   

And I made sure every team member knew these things to see if anyone would lift a finger for a brother or a dev.

NOTHING!!!  Nothing but greed and self righteousness in crypto.  Truly what chance do you stand against me, when I broke myself for my kids and For ixc snd gave all I had to give until I felt physical and emotional pain. 

If you have kids think twice from now on lest the same suffering befall you.   

Vlad
Your super IX lead dev

Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 02:54:44 PM

How many years have you gone wearing torn clothes and fed your kids pate with bread and ramen so you could get enough money and coin together to pay greedy, lazy mercenary devs and raise enough money to complete the premine which you’re now getting? 

Thats not the right way to start the discussion. Hes never called me either, never bothered to elaborate on nuances of his ramen diet, which I think is because he was busy counting money he swindled from guys who own ur pigeon ass. U parade as a propagandist of equality through sacrifice of your self ascendancy for something that gives u the hope in the light at the end of the tunnel. The guy u are talking to is the one who tends that light!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 06:57:37 PM

Thats not the right way to start the discussion. Hes never called me either, never bothered to elaborate on nuances of his ramen diet, which I think is because he was busy counting money he swindled from guys who own ur pigeon ass. U parade as a propagandist of equality through sacrifice of your self ascendancy for something that gives u the hope in the light at the end of the tunnel. The guy u are talking to is the one who tends that light!

Oh hey, PAMPT, nice new sock, I know exactly who I’m talking to which is why it angered me cause he knows better than anyone what I’ve been through personally and for ixc. 

That said,

Stay chill, and don’t try to give me a crappy job title, I have more coin than 99% so I don’t need a job I was just gonna help cause it was right.  Or is the big theft planned just like with btc?  Trust me, big mouth, you don’t wanna steal anymore from me.  BSV, BCH, BTX, snd others have put safeguards in place to not get robbed when the attacks come.  I asked these devs we hired to do that but they didn’t.  That’s on them but don’t touch my wallets. 

I earned what I have - I Legally bought the Assets/securities I have.  You want war or peace? 

Be respectful, cause...I’m

Vlad
Lead Dev of IXcoin for 7 years.  Unpaid. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 07:13:33 PM

In case there’s still some confusion from all these legit light bearing socks.  [IHS]

Vlad
Bleeding Lead Dev of IXcoin for 7 years.  Unpaid.  

Vlad

Vlad

Vlad

Vlad

Vlad

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 08:21:04 PM

Archimedes, catacata the light bearer, network attacks are coming and people will lose their coins.  Your keys your coins is false propaganda.  I’ve mentioned it numerous times but went ignored.  Add checkpoints to every block, change algo if needed, etc, but be prepared for mass network attacks. 

You won’t scapegoat me you honest, Christians, you. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 04:42:35 PM

Gash, is your prince of darkness here to claim his XIC?  Take it.  Accelerate the programme. 

Light Bearer may refer to: Lucifer, called 'Light Bearer', as the Latin word lucifer meant "light-bringing" Luciferase, a generic term for the class of oxidative enzymes used in bioluminescence.

Yaaaaay, he’s finally here to claim his XIC.  Man it took him a long time. 

Ang gash, I haven’t self ascended, never once claimed so - maybe you’re really left out of the important stuff.  I didn’t choose coins like ixc or btx by accident nor by sheer logic or research. 

So if by God’d will, I should ascend it will definitely not be by my power nor any earthly force. 

So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the LORD of hosts.

See?!??

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 05:15:34 PM

Mr 650, you wanna buy OTC, let me know.  I Dropped it to 1500 sat, but the rest is in cold storage and 75 confirmations to sell is ridiculous. 
catacata

Activity: 89
Merit: 61

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 09:41:22 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

miningfund: 495141 IXC

Mr 650 is really making the difference

The nulldata fund is now the 107th in the rich list
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 10:22:24 AM

miningfund: 495141 IXC

Mr 650 is really making the difference

The nulldata fund is now the 107th in the rich list

Nice, we finally have someone investing in IXC. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: