Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain  (Read 41543 times)
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 11:35:52 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (9)

Don't worry about online haters Vlad. Even thought you're a true jerk*ss I still will always respect you for helping me find IXC.

From the many one, from one, the source
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 11:36:58 PM

Oh and since this is the Original Bitcoin sidechain thread can we just discuss that this is the plan all along?

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/5253d1ab77fab1995ede03fb934edd67f1359ba8#diff-623e3fd6da1a45222eeec71496747b31R509

lmao

so many strings out there.

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 08:34:10 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

Don't worry about online haters Vlad. Even thought you're a true jerk*ss I still will always respect you for helping me find IXC.

Vlad thanks you and smiles upon your efforts that have gone unrewarded. 

Soon. 
Apocalipsa

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 08:35:40 AM

Oh and since this is the Original Bitcoin sidechain thread can we just discuss that this is the plan all along?

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/5253d1ab77fab1995ede03fb934edd67f1359ba8#diff-623e3fd6da1a45222eeec71496747b31R509

lmao

Wait, are you saying Satoshi had something to do with IXC?   Grin
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 09:40:33 AM
Merited by realdantreccia (4)

Thanks, Dan, and you’re right that I can be a real jerk.  Here’s 9 merits for your support and honesty and if you provide an ixc addy I’ll send you 9 IX.  Enough to retire on soon.   Grin

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 04:01:32 PM

Thanks, Dan, and you’re right that I can be a real jerk.  Here’s 9 merits for your support and honesty and if you provide an ixc addy I’ll send you 9 IX.  Enough to retire on soon.   Grin

No IXC necessary. We're already linked on some ledger that will be realized by more nodes soon enough. Store and forward the kindness to me by being civil. People behind these keyboards are maturing yet human at the same time. =P

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 04:02:32 PM

lmao

Did Isaac Newton use anagrams?

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 04:08:04 PM

lmao

Not even sure "satoshi at vistomail" even released pre-release/pre-bitcoin himself in November 2008. I mean if I got a proxy email and released parts of code on an email list maybe I got some of that code I released, tweaked or changed a few words, and (this is not a slam just logical) I actually got that code from some place I worked at or had friends/gulp "hacked" (doubt that).

I mean satoshi@vistomail and satoshin@gmx are like saying madhattar and The Mad Hattar that worked on the 0.2 and 0.3 beta builds via bitcointalk correspondence and satoshi the bitcointalk account giving "The Mad Hatter" (SF as madhattar2) access to editing the SVN and making his own makefiles for different OS's.

I know you follow me because if I can pick up on this you guys hanging around bitcointalk (a legendary place of course) admits that.

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 04:31:53 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2020, 04:42:16 PM by realdantreccia

For sidechain fans:

Because a block can only reference one previous block, it is impossible for two forked chains to merge.

It's possible to use the block chain algorithm for non-financial purposes: see Alternative chain.

From (the Italian ccTLD or Internet TLD bitcoin "wiki"): https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Block_chain

As for the https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Alternative_chain using the same algos as Bitcoin ended up adopting after its release (remember no cryptography at first):

An alternative chain is a system using the block chain algorithm to achieve distributed consensus on a particular topic. Alternative chains may share miners with a parent network such as Bitcoin's; this is called merged mining. Alternative chains have been suggested as ways to implement DNS, P2P currency exchanges, SSL certificate authorities, timestamping, file storage and voting systems.

In fact one of the first places I say anything related to SHA 256 was in Jeff Garzik's 2010 released CPU Miner (or SHA-256, or sha256 whatever you prefer I'm no formatting expert but I know capitals matter on some older computers, OS's, and interpretation so yeah - like when I see code in all caps I think hey maybe that was written on an Apple ][ or Apple II+ (or Plus) and heck that's the computer that inspired the later founder of E*Trade to create its parent in 1982, TradePlus. But that's besides the point.

I know BitcoinMiner was extant before that in public releases, but you never know what it planned behind closed doors. Sometimes a purposeful staged hack or malfunction/error of the Bitcoin protocol and its software or network is a clever way to abstract and secure what the core idea or master plan was all along. Timechain became block chain to Satoshi, but I don't recall him ever using blockchain. And that matters when you're using things that are text based in their source code and operation, like wxWidgets, the first UI for Bitcoin's first (Windows and publicly distributed) 'wallet'.

Even lazslo's client speeding up hashrate in some unknown mod of 0.2 or possibly a 0.3 or 0.3.0 RC1 or RC 2 and builds for mac osx changed the game. There's many bitcoin txns on blocks out there and there's plenty of temporary databases (such as BDB database/log.* files) that have been moved or even deleted admittedly by satoshi from this forum as well as instructed to others as a way for people to get back into their wallets after running laszlo's mystery client in early to mid 2010.

You all know this. You were there.

So yes maybe the non-financial purposes of our merge mined alt chains and their common algorithm to Bitcoin protocol and source code are because our chains do things that are definitely financially valuable without directly admitting it yet. But merge mining provides security right? Well if a fork cannot "merge" according to one wiki perhaps that wiki can be proven wrong or maybe that wiki's right and our alternative merge mined coins are in fact still tied to the main Bitcoin protocol and chain and the proof is in whatever temporary Berkeley DB log.* files from the database whenever "Satoshi Nakamoto" or just bitcointalk "satoshi" privately stored info when protocol was changed in his SVN albeit then being public as "RC" leading up to his official releases after 0.1. Say Finney was the first to help with 0.1 over email. sirius helped with 0.2 before its release per credits. And a lot of people tinkered and even added makefiles for fbsd (Free BSD) and Mac OSX running on wxWidgets which is cross platform anyhow as well as compiling from the source and running in terminal (I believe The Mad Hattar did so for FreeBSD but he compiled and ran it from terminal which I am assuming is the one from 2009-2010 on Mac OSX.

Anyway crazy times. Even a mobile version exists in all likelyhood as one suggestion from an epic thread inferred could be done right around the time Satoshi was talking about iPhone (see last link at bottom) and if they would allow a front end version to run on an app or even a website for mobile. Well I know DVCs got trollkeep and that happens to have a WAP2 version of its smf (https://trollkeep.com/smf/index.php?wap2), and I also believe they were discussing that the .zip downloads satoshi was linking from these very forums to the dl page would've been possible (because compression) to make into a mobile type version of Bitcoin - whatever it was at that 0.2/0.3 0.3.0 RC2 and finally changed to 1.3 (the third release, first out of beta) by mid 2010.

And in case satoshi was wondering about Apple approving of a Bitcoin client or something in its protocol as an app time has told that through the third party apps it approved to the iOS app store but also, core-0.8.6.0 released for devcoin on its official github has that approval in one way or another once you download it and open the folder core-0.8.6.0 for its source code as well as go to core-0.8.6.0 > share > certs and find this .pem extension file "BitcoinFoundation_Apple_Cert.pem" - here is its text:

Code:
Bag Attributes
    friendlyName: Developer ID Application: BITCOIN FOUNDATION, INC., THE
    localKeyID: 6B 9C 6C A8 A5 73 70 70 E2 57 A3 49 D8 62 FB 97 C7 A5 5D 5E
subject=/UID=PBV4GLS9J4/CN=Developer ID Application: BITCOIN FOUNDATION, INC., THE/OU=PBV4GLS9J4/O=BITCOIN FOUNDATION, INC., THE/C=US
issuer=/CN=Developer ID Certification Authority/OU=Apple Certification Authority/O=Apple Inc./C=US
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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-----END CERTIFICATE-----

Same kinda things you see all over web sites/pages with cert auths.

Even winbase.h is in some of the code I saw for a crypto (possibly early bitcoin) somewhere. And it's AddAtoms function is right in the original pre and post public release 2009-Feb 14, 2010 versions of Bitcoin as posted on github to see here:

So why doesn't anyone at least pointer at this as a possible bookmark to a temporary place where a log.* file was made, a crash or forced shutdown occurred, and multiple versions unnamed and possibly later named but on the new "bitcoin2" or "irc.lfnet.org" (laslo's irc dedicated server) - or any other place - existed quietly long before publicly announced. Did we hear about bitcoin or see evidence in timestamps of its 2007 existence? No. Did satoshi say he began its design and some code in 2007 on bitcointalk? Yes.

Seeing is believing but so is logical reason.

If I said anything about a link to bitcointalk and 2009-2010 satoshi bitcointalk account posts its in here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=12.0

On a SIDE note, I'd like to add you really should go to devcoin/core github and download the 0.8.6.0 pre-release code and explore. It's not just devcoin/bitcoin in there but some of satoshi's original wxWidgets features as well as i0coin all over the place. One such place is in the "README_windows.txt" file for the folder called "core-0.8.6.0":

Code:
Bitcoin 0.8.5-1 BETA

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Bitcoin and I0coin Developers
Distributed under the MIT/X11 software license, see the accompanying
file COPYING or http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in
the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/).  This product includes
cryptographic software written by Eric Young (eay@cryptsoft.com).

Intro
-----
Bitcoin is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is
completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted
parties.  Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly
with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending.

Setup
-----
Unpack the files into a directory and run bitcoin-qt.exe.

Bitcoin-Qt is the original Bitcoin client and it builds the backbone of the network.
However, it downloads and stores the entire history of Bitcoin transactions;
depending on the speed of your computer and network connection, the synchronization
process can take anywhere from a few hours to a day or more.

See the bitcoin wiki at:
  https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Main_Page
for more help and information.

Still haven't seen Ixcoin anywhere but I have seen Ix in places that I have to figure out where in some bitcoin source code from wayback. Renaming doesn't mean new coin. At least by protocol. Block chain or blockchain is stored in many DB, maybe some online, public, maybe some private, online, or stored offline. And may just on a node somewhere that hasn't been read properly but with a persistent signal that nodes will recognize one day and follow to create the master chain. Or whatever the core values satoshi's vision meant to keep forever. 0.1 is set in stone right? Well, then I guess its good other merge mined chains (Alternate chains) are there to help it evolve.

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 04:56:19 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2020, 05:17:51 PM by realdantreccia

Just pointing out the obvious but bitcointalk satoshi said Beta was over when he renamed his RC candidate and publicly available SVN from 0.3 (even releasing 0.3.0 RC2 to fix laszlo related version problems for a guy named davidonpda) - to 1.3 calling it the third release. 0.1, 0.2, 1.3 are the only releases he counted officially as "satoshi" from bitcointalk to the point of mid 2010.

And then in 2019 when core-0.8.6.0 was released on develCuy's maintained github for testing there's a README_windows.txt file that I posted above with:

Code:
Bitcoin 0.8.5-1 BETA

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Bitcoin and I0coin Developers
Distributed under the MIT/X11 software license, see the accompanying
file COPYING or http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in
the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/).  This product includes
cryptographic software written by Eric Young (eay@cryptsoft.com).

Intro
-----
Bitcoin is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is
completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted
parties.  Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly
with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending.

Setup
-----
Unpack the files into a directory and run bitcoin-qt.exe.

Bitcoin-Qt is the original Bitcoin client and it builds the backbone of the network.
However, it downloads and stores the entire history of Bitcoin transactions;
depending on the speed of your computer and network connection, the synchronization
process can take anywhere from a few hours to a day or more.

See the bitcoin wiki at:
  https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Main_Page
for more help and information.

en.bitcoin.it has a lot of different and relevant info you don't hear described quite the same as other places like Wikipedia, bitcoinwiki.org, github, github wikis. It's just supplemental info that matters to help you envision the network. I think that's what the core of it all is. "satoshi" from bitcointalk said since 2007 he spent the most time designing the network whereas the code itself and all the different features he planned and placed in code were more generalized so nodes would accept them even if not correctly or specifically defined... yet. Maybe 12 years later they're closer.

How do yo go back "BETA" or "Beta"? Well, it is a bitcoin-qt.exe setup not the same stuff satoshi sirius lazslo and others discussed back in the 2009/2010 suggestions topic. But I will mention there is now a wxWidgets port of the Qt library called wxQt. So perhaps functionality while merge through software and the protocol is exactly where it needs to be as far as current functionality and abstraction goes.

wxQt: wxQt is a port of wxWidgets using Qt libraries. It requires Qt 5 or later.

I like that in April 2020 wxWidgets updated their stable release after a very long - years long - lack of stable updates. I also like they have a fuller featured development release. Don't worry about crypto software updates. It's probably already in the works, even if not directly as a new "Ixcoin or any coin wallet" etc. Just looks at the changes made that connected to the Bitcoin mainnet when satoshi gave access to "The Mad Hatter/madhatter2 at SF" (perhaps that's why the satoshi_2 account appears in the original Bitcoin SF repository or what he called "SVN").

I know devcoin-qt.exe (32-bit version for windows, 0.8.5.1-(some string I don't know off top of my head)-beta) is a Satoshi version client that uses Qt version 5.2, as do all of my ancient merge mined original coin wallets (IXC, I0C... I don't have NMC prob my mistake but whatever).

So everything should crossover at some point. Maybe missing "bitcoins" are from Mark Karpeles QBitcoin:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/QBitcoin

There would be a command line switch at runtime to tell it to run without UI.  All it needs to do is not create the main window.  A simplistic way would be to disable "pframeMain->Show" and "ptaskbaricon->Show" in ui.cpp.  The network threads don't care that the UI isn't there.  The only other UI is a message box in CheckDiskSpace if it runs out of disk space.

Then a separate command line utility to communicate with it to do things.  Not sure what it should be named.

"natural deflation"... I like that name for it.  Yes, there will be natural deflation due to payment mistakes and lost data.  Coin creation will eventually get slow enough that it is exceeded by natural deflation and we'll have net deflation.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=12.msg62#msg62

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 10:56:55 PM
Merited by Apocalipsa (2)

Vlad's wish coming true. You know what I enjoy the most about being outside the know - being underestimated.

It's self-validation you might never know if you were TOLD the truth. Either way, good work IXC.

https://www.coindesk.com/japanese-financial-giant-mufg-to-launch-digital-currency-in-2020

It's partner firm in this JV:
The firm is the parent company of job-seekers' site Indeed and employer review site Glassdoor.

Suppose you spys know I do just that for a living. Glassdoors. Again, jokes on those who think that freaks me out. It's only logical that everything I do is known. But you can't hack my brain Wink

Back to this Japanese banking/lender "coin/token"...

Steemit called it J-Coin in 2017. And a bridge to JPM Coin the private Ethereum network of JP Morgan currency. But I do think the truth is in Y! GeoCities, FB, RippleNet, and all these private or proto/study networks Smiley

Some archived as such. A "Study" on GitHub.

Enjoy whatever it is you gain from $ value. It's coming via the tandem existence of the one yen value J-Coin/MUFG Coin and the actual yen. Japanese cash. A 70% cash society as of 2017 per steemit.

You can find those sources yourselves. I can't prove anything you already know. That's why I laugh at your attempts to mock when I was wrong. Like literally makes me laugh.

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 11:09:57 PM

Oh scissor me timbers mr. slave I was talking about the Apple ][ not too many posts ago.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5175622.0

catacata

Activity: 89
Merit: 61

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 09:43:22 PM

After all the shenanigans
Mr 650 has not been active for over a week
Freiexchange is the first exchange in terms of volume
Apocalipsa

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 05:40:11 PM

Another Fake start or maybe he’s busy? 
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 05:10:38 PM

He’s legit but probably blew his lunch money.  Maybe next month he’ll drop another grand.  Still better than nothing.  Let’s be positive here.  One selfless investor is better than none. 

ViqRa

Activity: 52
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 06:18:05 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2020, 02:59:04 PM by ViqRa
Merited by hornetsnest (5), Vlad2Vlad (1)

Lambo raffle poster needed! Winner design gets a ticket entry.

Poster Styles thought about: Old Coca-Cola ads and Back to the Future, although any style is welcomed.

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 09:47:03 PM

He’s legit but probably blew his lunch money.  Maybe next month he’ll drop another grand.  Still better than nothing.  Let’s be positive here.  One selfless investor is better than none. 

Keep
Ixcoin
Classy
K?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 05:33:19 AM

Keep
Ixcoin
Classy
K?

Truth.  We’re all about the Truth here, but I’ve seen many promising people and their promises come and go overnight so I’m just being real. 

So what’s up with destroying corn while people starve - while wasting trillions of fresh gallons of water while people die of thirst when the US is fully energy independent? 

Nothing classy about that, just liberal virtue signaling without any thoughtfulness about what’s truth and what matters. 

Stay real, brohim. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 10:39:52 AM
Merited by kickback (5)

Special Edition - IXcoin Lambo Aventador Lottery:

A)  IXcoin must first reach $1,000+ (From $.10 today:  BELIEVE!!!)

B)  No purchase Necessary

C)  Only 180 tickets so this is a gift to those who stuck with IXC nearly a decade, the believers and those who helped out the best they could.  (1 in 180 odds are amazing odds)

D)  Since tickets were paid by us, we reserve the right to who gets a ticket.  I have excluded myself, my socks and all members of my family (since I’m
Disgustingly IXcoin rich).  Grin

E)  Any use of socks results in auto elimination (you sock lovin’ scumbags).

F)  Finally, and most importantly:  You don’t deserve me!  Nuff’ said! 

kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 12:10:36 PM

Special Edition - IXcoin Lambo Aventador Lottery:

A)  IXcoin must first reach $1,000+ (From $.10 today:  BELIEVE!!!)

B)  No purchase Necessary

C)  Only 180 tickets so this is a gift to those who stuck with IXC nearly a decade, the believers and those who helped out the best they could.  (1 in 180 odds are amazing odds)

D)  Since tickets were paid by us, we reserve the right to who gets a ticket.  I have excluded myself, my socks and all members of my family (since I’m
Disgustingly IXcoin rich).  Grin

E)  Any use of socks results in auto elimination (you sock lovin’ scumbags).

F)  Finally, and most importantly:  You don’t deserve me!  Nuff’ said! 

Yes please and THANK you ;-) ;-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: