Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain  (Read 41532 times)
catacata

Activity: 89
Merit: 61

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 01:23:21 PM

is there anyone working on ixcoin right now  ?

the bs doesn't count

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 05:19:23 PM

the bs doesn't count

Always, just slow with such low funding.  Pretty Active community too.  Probably Over 200,000 posts on telegram alone.  Hoping to be in talks with partners [again] soon. 

What do you do all day? 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
catacata

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 05:54:17 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (11)

vlad is asking me to abandon this project

you will end up talking alone
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 08:48:38 AM

vlad is asking me to abandon this project

you will end up talking alone

It’s nice to lie like that. 

But please, if this project isn’t for you then don’t waste your time here.

What do you do all day for this project? 

TWitts

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 11:10:38 AM

the bs doesn't count

Always, just slow with such low funding.  Pretty Active community too.  Probably Over 200,000 posts on telegram alone.  Hoping to be in talks with partners [again] soon. 

What do you do all day? 

Had same question. Thanks for the update.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 12:17:07 PM

Yeah, too bad he’s not buying especially since Vlad dropped off a 50,000 ixc gift to help distribution and make ixc Ultra cheap Again.  Smiley

you should split it: for every sold ixc, donate 1 ixc to the miners fund

there is no way hodlers will let ixc go for a few pennies

Sell what?  That was my Make ixc amazing fund.  This advice would have been handy right when Dave the liar called me greedy.  Now it’s too late.  Good news is Dave will use his ill gotten gains from his dice site to promote ixc - I’m glad about that cause it was gonna be a high stress deal for me.  Thanks, Dave.  

Who is Dave? What is the dice site?

Dave Matthew Smith.  Been on the team 3.5 years, promises the world delivers ZERO.  Ixdice dot com.  A site worth tens of millions given to him as a gift by some really greedy individual.  

Edit:  doesn’t post much Here but he’s using “DKc“ - Dave Knight Code.  He’s mostly in telegram but I mega banned him everywhere.  I really dislike people with low integrity and a heightened propensity for lies. 

Ixdice dot com NOT working

Is it me not getting it or it's 1 page website?

Sorry, missed this post.  Site is down.  Can’t afford to keep paying for everything.  Can’t afford a web developer either.  Everybody wants money and coins upfront cause at 3 cents it’s Apparently Not it a worth few hours of work or to pitch in some money, it’s just not worth it for anyone.

I’m a struggling single dad living in a city where a good job nets you $380 per month yet I paid out of pocket Jeffery Peterson 270,000 IXC for what he promised would be the biggest promo.  Then he just vanished.  That’s just one worm that robbed me.  I believe that was about $10,000 at the time.  Not a lot but it is a lot in this city and when you’re literally feeding your kids ramen for a chance to be number one. 

So Let the site die, I keep it posted everywhere out of angst and who knows, someone might take a look.  Let this coin die if nobody else sees, cares nor understands the immense potential of IX in the next year when bitcoin goes Titanic and Mad Mas chaos ensues globally.

I’ll go down with the ship, consider that 50,000 Ixc free giveaway I just dumped my final present for those who were looking to buy - and indeed cheap they bought.  Hey, at least I won’t go down alone.  Ha!

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 09:31:40 AM

All my IXC still stuck in Cryptopia - I'm not expecting to get it back and I'm not planning to recapitalize
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 06:00:38 PM

All my IXC still stuck in Cryptopia - I'm not expecting to get it back and I'm not planning to recapitalize

They’re saying they’re giving unlost coins Back but who knows when or if it’s true. Sorry to hear it. 

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 08:15:05 AM

They’re saying they’re giving unlost coins Back but who knows when or if it’s true. Sorry to hear it. 

No worries - I took the risk and was too lazy to write api connections into new exchanges.

I'm keeping an eye on the situation every now and then =)
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 02:29:35 AM

After all the shenanigans
Mr 650 has not been active for over a week
Freiexchange is the first exchange in terms of volume

Another Fake start or maybe he’s busy? 

He’s legit but probably blew his lunch money.  Maybe next month he’ll drop another grand.  Still better than nothing.  Let’s be positive here.  One selfless investor is better than none. 

Keep
Ixcoin
Classy
K?

Truth.  We’re all about the Truth here, but I’ve seen many promising people and their promises come and go overnight so I’m just being real. 

So what’s up with destroying corn while people starve - while wasting trillions of fresh gallons of water while people die of thirst when the US is fully energy independent? 

Nothing classy about that, just liberal virtue signaling without any thoughtfulness about what’s truth and what matters. 

Stay real, brohim. 

Corn is better to feed than to rot my engine I agree. The ethanol mandate is beyond my comprehension.

From the many one, from one, the source
catacata

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 09:48:10 PM

On second thought , I don't care about vlad opinion

Vlad asked me to leave

He can leave instead

I saw the first 100 addresses of ixc blockchain. If we excludes a few linked to exchanges, the rest I can affirm is made of

IDIOTS

Idiots ready to let ixcoin die instead of helping. Considering they are early btc adopter, it makes them

DOUBLE IDIOTS

ixcoin is going to be without explorer, without coinomi tomorrow.

if you don't care, at least donate to miners funds.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 04:53:11 AM

Vlad asked me to leave

He can leave instead

I saw the first 100 addresses of ixc blockchain. If we excludes a few linked to exchanges, the rest I can affirm is made of

IDIOTS

Idiots ready to let ixcoin die instead of helping. Considering GUI they are early btc adopter, it makes them

DOUBLE IDIOTS

Boo hoo.  You used red font anc underlined it too so you must be serious.  lol

A)  When did I ever ask you to leave, noob?  I gave you merit points and told you to either help or leave - it was an option not a demand to leave.  And yesterday I only asked why you were posting on an abandoned thread.  Relevant question.  You guys wanna abandon this one and move there then great, but most don’t read that thread so it didn’t make sense.  You turning into a backwards loving liar, Cata?  A manipulator? 

B)  Numerous of the top wallets are mine.  And I have donated to development and given away to strangers ~750,000 IXcoin so far.  How many other whales have lifted a finger or donated anything significant?

C)  For over 7 years I have consumed myself at a great personal cost, tirelessly working the best I could with what I had to keep IXcoin alive by donating, doing fund raisers, trying to attract talent/billionaires/top marketers/coders, etc, etc - but sadly we have never had a big budget.  Without money you can’t get devs and you can’t get marketing guys even tho I paid Jeffrey Peterson 270,000 IXcoin out of my personal coins to do the job and he ran off with them.  It’s not my fault I’m surrounded by liars and thieves. 

D)  I leave when I want not when some noob whinges about me leaving. 

If every whale did a fraction of what I’ve done, instead of whining and lying like you, we’d be in the top 10 right now. 

So add some value to ixc, you don’t have to be a coder, just pitch in any coins you can comfortably afford or any talent you have.  That’s what crypto is about, community involvement and if anything I’m the epitome of that -
or yes, leave.  Doing nothing but lying, manipulating and nagging like a wife from hell is what drives investors away. 

regards,

Vlad, Lead dev and CTO and CEO of IXcoin

catacata

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 03:28:59 PM

Ok fine
Since you are
Try to list ixc here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCbWi2hJMwpev5NiJIqH4-Kd8zYxEENRSauY5Hzqf_Xx9btw/viewform

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 03:50:50 PM

I was done doing anything for free but now I put myself in a corner. 

Well played!  :/

catacata

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 08:34:32 PM

Which one?
I found ixcoin.org .net .info .com .co
The less worse is .info
.co is probably a fake website
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 06:47:26 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2020, 07:18:22 PM by mprep

I was done doing anything for free but now I put myself in a corner. 

Well played!  :/

I LOL'd

Welcome back. Coinomi, you were fun while you lasted. Time to run my own shit again. So I picked one out I liked Smiley

Code:
iXcoin Core version v0.13.0.0-7337e6e (64-bit)

Copyright (C) 2009-2016 The Bitcoin Core, Namecoin and iXcoin developers

Please contribute if you find iXcoin Core useful. Visit https://ixcoin.info for further information about the software.
The source code is available from https://github.com/domob1812/ixcoin.

This is experimental software.
Distributed under the MIT software license, see the accompanying file COPYING or https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT

This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit https://www.openssl.org and cryptographic software written by Eric Young and UPnP software written by Thomas Bernard.

Vlad asked me to leave

He can leave instead

IDIOTS

Idiots ready to let ixcoin die instead of helping. Considering GUI they are early btc adopter, it makes them

DOUBLE IDIOTS

Boo hoo.  You used red font anc underlined it too so you must be serious.  lol

A)  When did I ever ask you to leave, noob?  I gave you merit points and told you to either help or leave - it was an option not a demand to leave.  And yesterday I only asked why you were posting on an abandoned thread.  Relevant question.  You guys wanna abandon this one and move there then great, but most don’t read that thread so it didn’t make sense.  You turning into a backwards loving liar, Cata?  A manipulator? 

B)  Numerous of the top wallets are mine.  And I have donated to development and given away to strangers ~750,000 IXcoin so far.  How many other whales have lifted a finger or donated anything significant?

C)  For over 7 years I have consumed myself at a great personal cost, tirelessly working the best I could with what I had to keep IXcoin alive by donating, doing fund raisers, trying to attract talent/billionaires/top marketers/coders, etc, etc - but sadly we have never had a big budget.  Without money you can’t get devs and you can’t get marketing guys even tho I paid Jeffrey Peterson 270,000 IXcoin out of my personal coins to do the job and he ran off with them.  It’s not my fault I’m surrounded by liars and thieves. 

D)  I leave when I want not when some noob whinges about me leaving. 

If every whale did a fraction of what I’ve done, instead of whining and lying like you, we’d be in the top 10 right now. 

So add some value to ixc, you don’t have to be a coder, just pitch in any coins you can comfortably afford or any talent you have.  That’s what crypto is about, community involvement and if anything I’m the epitome of that -
or yes, leave.  Doing nothing but lying, manipulating and nagging like a wife from hell is what drives investors away. 

regards,

Vlad, Lead dev and CTO and CEO of IXcoin

You are an excellent actor. I hope you get in some films someday when this dev stuff is done.

I loved the old websites at ixcoin.info - some still exist on the web without web archive. Found some cool clients to try running since Coinomi bolted Smiley

No worries - I took the risk and was too lazy to write api connections into new exchanges.

I'm keeping an eye on the situation every now and then =)

I like you github starmman. Tongue

Don't worry about online haters Vlad. Even thought you're a true jerk*ss I still will always respect you for helping me find IXC.

Thanks, Dan, and you’re right that I can be a real jerk.  Here’s 9 merits for your support and honesty and if you provide an ixc addy I’ll send you 9 IX.  Enough to retire on soon.   Grin

Um... let me get my retro qt wallet booted first. I'm in between wallets but fuck it I'll join the network again. And buy some or cash out my stellar IXC tokens for blockchain coins. So many fun old iXcoin and ixcoin wallets still work Smiley. Haven't tried that pre-release IXCoin one yet but I think the devcoin guys are working on an experimental one just like that with counterparty Smiley (0.9.2)

Vircurex took awhile to get peoples stuck coins back. Patience. Perhaps you both used different software and all you need to do is fix your config?

I'm back and running iXcoin 0.14.1 (we will never die, IXCOIN is the "old Bitcoin's twin" - it cannot die it has purpose to make sure the "old" BITCOIN never dies). Smiley

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

catacata

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 03:51:21 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Hi, I don't see IXC on Kintum.io
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 03:00:15 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (21)

Just a few notes:

Don't open old wallets and expect not to corrupt the v0.14.1 wallet.dat file Smiley

Thank God for backups.

Also, the chainz.cryptoid.info website with the iXcoin block explorer lists iXcoin's BitcoinTalk thread linked to a thread I cannot access or doesn't exist (see here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/#!crypto? Probably an issue. But other than that, this all works great.

Considering donating all funds to miners if needed to keep blocks going another 1200 blocks Tongue

LMK Vlad you have my cell lol.

-Dan

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 12:18:29 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (21)

Just a few notes:

Don't open old wallets and expect not to corrupt the v0.14.1 wallet.dat file Smiley

Thank God for backups.

Also, the chainz.cryptoid.info website with the iXcoin block explorer lists iXcoin's BitcoinTalk thread linked to a thread I cannot access or doesn't exist (see here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/#!crypto? Probably an issue. But other than that, this all works great.

Considering donating all funds to miners if needed to keep blocks going another 1200 blocks Tongue

LMK Vlad you have my cell lol.

-Dan

Why would you donate all your 1200 coins?  BoyScout.  Lol

An entire thread of ours was deleted about 2-3 years ago for no obvious reason.  My guess is they never updated to this thread.  

Always a good idea to back up everything multiple times.  Thanks.  

Hey, can I have your digits too?  You sound important and being a noob I’m trying to build a rep and make friends and hopefully fit in.  I need to fit in.  Thanks.  

Edit:  Had a chat with Vlad and he said don’t be a knob, he’ll donate 1200 ixc on your behalf as a token for your efforts in writing a book about Satoshi’s secret coins. 

ViqRa

Activity: 52
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 07:37:55 PM
Merited by Apocalipsa (2)

There's more than 1,000 IXC going for 150-200 sats each at Freiexchange... A good buy if you don't have much to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: