Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain  (Read 41531 times)
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2021, 08:59:28 AM
Merited by hornetsnest (7)

This is your dev.  I never lied or led you astray.  My riddle thread could have made the poor rich.  I just wanted to help but the wicked are full of evil and darkness.  I will not deceive you, do not be shaken do not sell your Ixcoin to the evil who will enslave you.  It’s your choice.  I am simply shouting from the watchtower for 9 years.  May God’s will be done. 

Vlad
Ixcoin lead dev, chairman and CEO

dear God please make this a Vlad NFT. I want one when I can afford for the mem0ries Smiley

From the many one, from one, the source

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2021, 12:02:04 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:00:49 PM by mprep

This is your dev.  I never lied or led you astray.  My riddle thread could have made the poor rich.  I just wanted to help but the wicked are full of evil and darkness.  I will not deceive you, do not be shaken do not sell your Ixcoin to the evil who will enslave you.  It’s your choice.  I am simply shouting from the watchtower for 9 years.  May God’s will be done. 

Vlad
Ixcoin lead dev, chairman and CEO

Hahaha, thanks.  I tried but it’s really confusing.  Anybody does it and I’ll split the profits fitty-fitty with ya.  <- that’s contractual. 

dear God please make this a Vlad NFT. I want one when I can afford for the mem0ries Smiley

Heads up OG Ixcoin whales:  together you all have millions so of coins but you’re already rich so you have them on ice.  Craig Wright/nChain already launched an unbacked Ixcoin token.  But why, it’s worthless?  Lol

So here’s the coming winter games this year.  Wall Street is accumulating tens of billions from options and futures by illegally manipulating Bitcoin.  They’ll use that money and the media to get the masses in the mix to blow up Bitcoin to maybe $150k but that’s not the real game.  BTC is trash and will collspse.

Imagine you have 200,000 Ixc in your wallet and it hit $1,000 and it will.  You do a quick search and see it’s a total shitcoin.  You gonna pass up on dumping that turd for $200 million?  Who’s gonna resist that?  They’ll be standing by with their billions buying everything you sell. 

Meanwhile you have no idea what you just dumped and it’s true value.  Don’t get punked cause that’s the next game. 

There Craig, back your Ixcoin tokens now.  Ha!

Next time show respect.  Understanding is far greater than 17 degrees.  Keep taking me for granted cause I know what comes after that too. 

Vlad

TL;DR - they’re gonna moon all coins, coins like ixc to huge levels like $1000 to fool old wallets it’s a fluke and get them to dump it all while those currencies will be part of internet 3.0 and be worth magnitudes MOAR. 

That’s coming with the next pump this late fall or winter.  now you HODL.  Let them pay $5,000.  That’s a steal. 

Vlad.  Still. 

link me to nFraud token please. That is kinda shocking info Smiley

That’s Craig’s thing and we had a nasty foreigner fight so ask around in the BSV rooms. Word is he build an empty Ixcoin token on top of BSV.  I guess he didn’t need permission but I gave it anyway.  So what’s he gonna back it with?  Not much Ixcoin for sale. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
madawg

Activity: 79
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 07:26:58 PM

Heads up OG Ixcoin whales:  together you all have millions so of coins but you’re already rich so you have them on ice.  Craig Wright/nChain already launched an unbacked Ixcoin token.  But why, it’s worthless?  Lol

So here’s the coming winter games this year.  Wall Street is accumulating tens of billions from options and futures by illegally manipulating Bitcoin.  They’ll use that money and the media to get the masses in the mix to blow up Bitcoin to maybe $150k but that’s not the real game.  BTC is trash and will collspse.

Imagine you have 200,000 Ixc in your wallet and it hit $1,000 and it will.  You do a quick search and see it’s a total shitcoin.  You gonna pass up on dumping that turd for $200 million?  Who’s gonna resist that?  They’ll be standing by with their billions buying everything you sell. 

Meanwhile you have no idea what you just dumped and it’s true value.  Don’t get punked cause that’s the next game. 

There Craig, back your Ixcoin tokens now.  Ha!

Next time show respect.  Understanding is far greater than 17 degrees.  Keep taking me for granted cause I know what comes after that too. 

Vlad

TL;DR - they’re gonna moon all coins, coins like ixc to huge levels like $1000 to fool old wallets it’s a fluke and get them to dump it all while those currencies will be part of internet 3.0 and be worth magnitudes MOAR. 

That’s coming with the next pump this late fall or winter.  now you HODL.  Let them pay $5,000.  That’s a steal. 

Vlad.  Still. 

Highly doubtable prediction considering Craig Wright et al can use their own altcoin or any number of coins. Why not izero coin,feathercoin or peercoin? Why not simply instamine another coin and call it ixcoin to back their token or fork any coin. Why would they choose ixcoin if there were bagholders who have probably lost their wallets anyway or cant even remember ixcoin even existed?

It doesn't make any sense and also where does it state on the BSV website any such claim? I have over 500 IXcoins if Mr Wright wants to give me $10 per coin no problem but then again why would he when its worth less than 10 cents?
madawg

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 10:36:23 AM

First of all it’s a fact, a friend has 500k tokens he got for free.  Secondly who wants or trusts a new instamined coin over the first decade old distributed for pennies the entire tine.  And like Satoshi said, any coins lost is a win for the rest not a lost.  You lost your keys or trusted an exchange that makes Ixcoin that much more rare and valuable as we added a variable in the code that with time, years, any unclaimed coins get reminded so we will always have the 21 million distributed via mining. 

And finally, Ixcoin has never been a scam coin, never manipulated never pumped and dumped.  We never had a lot of money we had to pay out of pocket or do community fund raisers.  Izerocoin wouid work but it doesn’t have the recognition or history of this coin and who would create the first clone I wonder since back then only a handful of cypherpunks knew how? 

Not much time to buy.  Been pushing number 1 narrative and giving ixc sway for almost a decade - something nine of the old coins have ever done.  They hid in silence so who owns those coins then I wonder?  Not very honest or transparent. 

How could your "friend" have got 500k tokens for free if there is supposed to be a coin or asset to back these tokens? Did  the person who gave him or her this free gift back them with anything of instrinsic value or did they just magically print out 500 magic bean and hope some suckers pump the magic beans to a dollar and your friend suddenly has $500k. That would be the very definition of a ponzi scheme.

Also how can you take any "unclaimed coins" for any mining scheme when those coins technically don't belong to you. Define what is "unclaimed"? If I have a wallet I freely choose to store my 544 IXcoins in indefinitely they are still legally my property so taking them would be theft.  How do you identify what dormant wallets still have legal owners and which have died or vanished into thin air? Surely the deceased owners estate would still have legal ownership of them anyway.

Valid questions.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 01:03:54 PM

How could your "friend" have got 500k tokens for free if there is supposed to be a coin or asset to back these tokens? Did  the person who gave him or her this free gift back them with anything of instrinsic value or did they just magically print out 500 magic bean and hope some suckers pump the magic beans to a dollar and your friend suddenly has $500k. That would be the very definition of a ponzi scheme.

Also how can you take any "unclaimed coins" for any mining scheme when those coins technically don't belong to you. Define what is "unclaimed"? If I have a wallet I freely choose to store my 544 IXcoins in indefinitely they are still legally my property so taking them would be theft.  How do you identify what dormant wallets still have legal owners and which have died or vanished into thin air? Surely the deceased owners estate would still have legal ownership of them anyway.

Valid questions.

Subtly suggesting ixcoin is a scam is what you are doing Wink

Vlad this one is not one of us or he wouldn't be trolling the thread. He doesn't seem to realise he is on animal "farm" here and there is a hierarchy that means never questioning our fearless leader Vlad. He doesn't appreciate the elite "company" he is in when he interacts with the IXcoin community at all even though he has an IXcoin bag due to your tireless efforts to even allow plebs an exit from the crypto apocalypse. Does he not realise the greatest "assets" are on the threads here protecting the plebs freedoms everyday and hour? It's a thankless task I tell you but onwards.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
madawg

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 03:49:53 PM

First of all it’s a fact, a friend has 500k tokens he got for free.  Secondly who wants or trusts a new instamined coin over the first decade old distributed for pennies the entire tine.  And like Satoshi said, any coins lost is a win for the rest not a lost.  You lost your keys or trusted an exchange that makes Ixcoin that much more rare and valuable as we added a variable in the code that with time, years, any unclaimed coins get reminded so we will always have the 21 million distributed via mining. 

And finally, Ixcoin has never been a scam coin, never manipulated never pumped and dumped.  We never had a lot of money we had to pay out of pocket or do community fund raisers.  Izerocoin wouid work but it doesn’t have the recognition or history of this coin and who would create the first clone I wonder since back then only a handful of cypherpunks knew how? 

Not much time to buy.  Been pushing number 1 narrative and giving ixc sway for almost a decade - something nine of the old coins have ever done.  They hid in silence so who owns those coins then I wonder?  Not very honest or transparent. 

How could your "friend" have got 500k tokens for free if there is supposed to be a coin or asset to back these tokens? Did  the person who gave him or her this free gift back them with anything of instrinsic value or did they just magically print out 500 magic bean and hope some suckers pump the magic beans to a dollar and your friend suddenly has $500k. That would be the very definition of a ponzi scheme.

Also how can you take any "unclaimed coins" for any mining scheme when those coins technically don't belong to you. Define what is "unclaimed"? If I have a wallet I freely choose to store my 544 IXcoins in indefinitely they are still legally my property so taking them would be theft.  How do you identify what dormant wallets still have legal owners and which have died or vanished into thin air? Surely the deceased owners estate would still have legal ownership of them anyway.

Valid questions.

Excellent points.  I went batshit crazy on Craig for minting 500k ixc tokens without my permission.  As of now they’re not backed by anything but they’re on the bsv blockchain.  My friend said he got them for free.  Finally I thought about it and apologize and told him if he wants to back ixc token by buying Ixc then I’m ok with that.  He did respond cause we had a couple bad weeks of me losing my self control in his direction.  Can’t blame him. 

But yeah, they have zero value now so I’m curious what’s he going to back them with.  And it doesn’t even say token, kinda confuses people it’s Ixcoin.   That’s what upset me besides doing it without asking.  I’ll see if I can find the screenshot and you can see for yourself.  It doesn’t say Ixcoin token or IXCT, it look like the coin. 

He’s a smart guy he knows what he’s doing but I don’t wanna get taken for a ride.  A moon ride is all good tho.  Lol

Here we go.  If one douche-nozzle got 500k Ixcoin tokens for free albeit with zero value how many are minted.  I’m upset not knowing these things.  Craig and I were friends, we briefly worked together, I think BSV is gonna be a huge success.  Just cause I lost my temper and went off on him and his team doesn’t mean you can do this.  Anyway, hopefully I’ll find out more details but I wish he’s add token to the name or the symbol so there’s no confusion. 

Thanks for the response.
madawg

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 03:51:38 PM

How could your "friend" have got 500k tokens for free if there is supposed to be a coin or asset to back these tokens? Did  the person who gave him or her this free gift back them with anything of instrinsic value or did they just magically print out 500 magic bean and hope some suckers pump the magic beans to a dollar and your friend suddenly has $500k. That would be the very definition of a ponzi scheme.

Also how can you take any "unclaimed coins" for any mining scheme when those coins technically don't belong to you. Define what is "unclaimed"? If I have a wallet I freely choose to store my 544 IXcoins in indefinitely they are still legally my property so taking them would be theft.  How do you identify what dormant wallets still have legal owners and which have died or vanished into thin air? Surely the deceased owners estate would still have legal ownership of them anyway.

Valid questions.

Subtly suggesting ixcoin is a scam is what you are doing Wink

Vlad this one is not one of us or he wouldn't be trolling the thread. He doesn't seem to realise he is on animal "farm" here and there is a hierarchy that means never questioning our fearless leader Vlad. He doesn't appreciate the elite "company" he is in when he interacts with the IXcoin community at all even though he has an IXcoin bag due to your tireless efforts to even allow plebs an exit from the crypto apocalypse. Does he not realise the greatest "assets" are on the threads here protecting the plebs freedoms everyday and hour? It's a thankless task I tell you but onwards.

Simply asking a question.I wasn't suggesting that at all.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 11:42:44 PM
Merited by kickback (3)

Cryptopia is still in the process of trying to get people's coins back to them so who knows, maybe we'll get those IXCoins back eventually.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 06:14:11 AM

Cryptopia is still in the process of trying to get people's coins back to them so who knows, maybe we'll get those IXCoins back eventually.

-MarkM-

We’ll get them after they moon and crash.
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 02:42:40 PM

-MarkM-

I hope so because half of all the IXC I had are still on there but the claims process is very slow and some of the questions they ask to verify are not easy to remember for people who no longer have access to their old emails or if they deleted old cryptopia emails in the past.
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 02:46:26 PM

-MarkM-

Vlad thinks IXC will moon but never said anything about a crash apart from other coins eventually.If IXC is to become anything it should at least hit a few dollars or maybe even $100 some day .This is crypto and anything is possible when you see some crazy prices and liquidity for even meme coins.Nothing makes sense right now.
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 09:33:08 PM

So if IXC gets delisted from freiexchange due to low trading activity where can it be traded comrades? Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 09:55:33 PM

So if IXC gets delisted from freiexchange due to low trading activity where can it be traded comrades? Cool

Back alleys.  1 sat incoming.  :/
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 10:05:15 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2021, 10:15:47 AM by realdantreccia

-MarkM-

Wouldn't tokens "lost" on some database along with the passwords etc to release those from an actual Cryptopia wallet have a chance at being backed up somewhere? And if so, wouldn't a database of recording who owns what be regularly backed up to tell who is owed what IXC at what date? This is simple grade school accounting practice (backup your ledger on a separate device, hell a cloud or a jump drive) and wallet file backing up for me even. I would be curious to find out where that actual wallet for Cryptopia was stored and backed up for Cryptopia. There would be a reasonable explanation that GrantThornton"NZ" could give about the recovery process. Ya think?

Yobit. Lol. But don't deposit (if its possible) and expect to withdraw on old wallet software (think they run 0.11.9 right Vlad?)...

Or my response in [DVC] thread about Stellar DVC IXC tokens.  Wink

-MarkM-

Vlad thinks IXC will moon but never said anything about a crash apart from other coins eventually.If IXC is to become anything it should at least hit a few dollars or maybe even $100 some day .This is crypto and anything is possible when you see some crazy prices and liquidity for even meme coins.Nothing makes sense right now.

That's because Vlad is likely right... eventually makes sense IXC would be needed for the same reasons Ethereum Mainnet chain needs sharding to scale parallel chains/alt-chains to scale in a horizontal direction/or it needs L2 to scale vertically from L1 and rollups to tie-up many txns into one mainnet tx on L1 for one much smaller-than-usual tx fee divided across all the rolled-up txns of participants on an L2-rollup.

Also, if some coins are "lost forever" and were on Cryptopia's balance, even the coins the exchange said they owned... turn out lost forever etc... then you'd think the value once an L1-merge mined "sidechain" of Bitcoin would be all the more valuable?

Just some thoughts, in no way factual, of why Vlad may be right/is probably right. Syscoin is making L1-merge mined security matter to the "EVM"/Ethereum L1 chain and thus any EVM bridged chains and Levels above L1 Ethereum chain... The write-up(https://syscoin.org/news/syscoin-the-road-ahead) seems to include all SHA-256 merge-mined chains with Bitcoin as the backing of security for *all* Ethereum smart contracts. More complex details, maybe I'm missing something but that's my understanding that Syscoin is going to utilize Ixcoin's security as a value it'll use $SYS (coins) and EVM/new "NEVM" + bridged/relayed Ethereum-side tokens to exchange correct value with (security through this process goes to Ethereum from Bitcoin merge-mined chains and I would think value goes back to $SYS (coins) and its other merge-mined coins because "kickback" only seems destiny via this process to make sense on both sides of the ledger...

Perhaps.

From the many one, from one, the source
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 11:46:35 AM

I had you down as a godfather or at least a wholesale distributer but not a common street corn pusher Grin

Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 12:59:02 PM

I had you down as a godfather or at least a wholesale distributer but not a common street corn pusher Grin

One must adapt, my brother. 100 blocks for sale on one exchange I rather street hustle.  I bought what I could this month but it may not be enough.  Then it’s OTC trading.  One goat for 100,000 corn.   😬
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 12:43:58 AM

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 01:12:55 AM
Merited by hornetsnest (3)

On the Stellar and HORIZON platforms.

See http://makemoney.knotwork.com/

Also see historical value tables/plots at http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 06:13:21 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2021, 03:20:34 AM by mprep

Also see historical value tables/plots at http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html

-MarkM-

I tell you, the masses are gonna run to use networks only a programmer could understand.  Good luck, I’ll trade goats and chickens for corn before I use something complex and I don’t understand.

And oh yeah,  I’m gonna swap my coins into some infinite supply token?  What a deal.  I’ll keep mine buried.  Literally.

This man speaks the truth, but sadly the one with merit hoard is on an infinite day 14 day ban.  Satoshi, much like communists chose functional illiterates from China to run this site.  Could be nazis but either way, maffs ain’t their things.  They ace at committing crimes tho.  Lol

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 07:29:55 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2021, 03:20:19 AM by mprep

-MarkM-

Duly noted comrade. Mucho gracias

This man speaks the truth, but sadly the one with merit hoard is on an infinite day 14 day ban.  Satoshi, much like communists chose functional illiterates from China to run this site.  Could be nazis but either way, maffs ain’t their things.  They ace at committing crimes tho.  Lol

Is Vlad banned? Do we need break to break the internet him out of the hole?  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: