Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain  (Read 41482 times)
develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2023, 04:52:06 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2023, 05:04:31 AM by develCuy

Hey everyone,

Just a little update on status of new IXCoin website:

- Website redesign - DONE (It includes new graphic design, new logo and new branding)
- Wireframes - DONE (it means the skeleton of website design is ready)
- Website development - 70%
- Marketing plan - In progress (we should do some noise in social networks once the new website is launched)

It took a significant amount of time, I acknowledge, but we've surpassed the halfway point by a considerable margin!

Some details, I still have some funds left from the initial funding. Unfortunately, I'm a bit concerned with budget because current price of IXC/BTC pair in Freiexchange is only at ~70ish sats. Yet, I don't ask for more funds, rather we could better help the project by pushing price up to 200+ sats. If we come together as a community, it would greatly facilitate the completion of the budget, otherwise I will have to dump the price quite lower for paying the website developer and halt progress till we can raise more funds.

If you wish to check more details on the design please visit the @Devtome channel in Telegram, there you'll also find comments from Vlad, Traxo and other guys who contributed valuable feedback.

I'll be back in about a month with more news and maybe the new website if funding works for this final phase.

Bests!

- DevElCuy

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cornhodlr

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 10:36:38 PM

Hey everyone,

- Website redesign - DONE (It includes new graphic design, new logo and new branding)
- Marketing plan - In progress (we should do some noise in social networks once the new website is launched)

It took a significant amount of time, I acknowledge, but we've surpassed the halfway point by a considerable margin!

Some details, I still have some funds left from the initial funding. Unfortunately, I'm a bit concerned with budget because current price of IXC/BTC pair in Freiexchange is only at ~70ish sats. Yet, I don't ask for more funds, rather we could better help the project by pushing price up to 200+ sats. If we come together as a community, it would greatly facilitate the completion of the budget, otherwise I will have to dump the price quite lower for paying the website developer and halt progress till we can raise more funds.

If you wish to check more details on the design please visit the @Devtome channel in Telegram, there you'll also find comments from Vlad, Traxo and other guys who contributed valuable feedback.

I'll be back in about a month with more news and maybe the new website if funding works for this final phase.

Bests!

- DevElCuy

Nice job develCuy.Yeah the market and price for ixcoin is very poor.It took me ages to sell some ixcoin and then buy it back and accumulate a few extra at a lower price.The community needs a good trading bot or something to make a market or maybe some of those bagholders could sell and others trying to accumulate a few more coins buy.Thanks for the update.
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 05:11:46 PM

Hey everyone,

Bests!

- DevElCuy

Thanks develcuy.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2023, 01:12:36 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2023, 01:27:42 PM by markm

Nice job develCuy.Yeah the market and price for ixcoin is very poor.It took me ages to sell some ixcoin and then buy it back and accumulate a few extra at a lower price.The community needs a good trading bot or something to make a market or maybe some of those bagholders could sell and others trying to accumulate a few more coins buy.Thanks for the update.

The IXC asset on the Stellar platform ("DEX") has a market-maker bot running on it, as do most of the other Galactic Milieu assets on Stellar.

See https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/IXC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5

(Also, thanks to lack of arbitrageurs, prices are way better on Stellar than on FreiExchange, an arbitrage opportunity still awaiting an arbitrageur...)

By the way, using tiny offers is working rather well to build up Galactic Milieu assets on Stellar, and IXC is one of those being worked on in that way.

(See https://peakd.com/annapolis-royal/@a-r-crypto/experimenting-at-small-scale and other Annapolis Royal Crypto and Knotwork posts on HIVE platform...)

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
cornhodlr

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 01:25:26 PM

The IXC asset on the Stellar platform ("DEX") has a market-maker bot running on it, as do most of the other Galactic Milieu assets on Stellar.

See https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/IXC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5

(Also, thanks to lack of arbitrageurs, prices are way better on Stellar than on FreiExchange, an arbitrage opportunity still awaiting an arbitrageur...)

By the way, using tiny offers is working rather well to build up Galactic Milieu assets on Stellar, and IXC is one of those being worked on in that way.

(See https://peakd.com/annapolis-royal/@a-r-crypto/experimenting-at-small-scale and other Annapolis Royal Crypto and Knotwork posts on HIVE platform...)

-MarkM-

I will have to study up on how it all works first but this looks to be very interesting because I am looking to maybe get a few more IXC before I start trading because I want to keep at least a 1k stack.Thanks
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 08:17:46 PM

IXC on Stellar ( https://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/ixc/ ) is coming along nicely, was able to do a lot of strengthening of its buy-side today.

Check out its "explorer" page at https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/IXC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5

It currently shows its "current price" as 0.15 USD, up 10.7%.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
sandboxsand

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 09:48:00 PM

IXC on Stellar ( https://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/ixc/ ) is coming along nicely, was able to do a lot of strengthening of its buy-side today.

Check out its "explorer" page at https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/IXC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5

It currently shows its "current price" as 0.15 USD, up 10.7%.

-MarkM-

You Mark are an unshakeable supporter of early altcoins
IXcoinMADEmePOOR

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 04:59:01 PM

Ixcoin made me broke because I bought my bags @ $6 a coin Embarrassed
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2023, 08:35:43 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2023, 06:12:07 AM by markm

I don't recall it ever going that high, usually when we got it up above $1 the exchange it was on would claim to get hacked, or de-list it or something, I thought we never even got it up to $2.

IXCoin is one of the ones we are doing a "small scale experiment" with lately, see A-R-Crypto's posts and Knotwork's posts on HIVE, https://peakd.com/@a-r-crypto and https://peakd.com/@knotwork the experiment is very small and simple, just buying 1 to 3 Stellar Lumens (XLM) of each of 1 to 3 or so of the coins we are so far experimenting with each day or few. Then later once having accumulated some of them all start putting some back for sale to build your sell offers column and hopefully also over time build your column of buy offers to catch any that get dumped whether by dumpers or by someone getting hacked and the hacker dumping everything in their account without caring about getting decent prices for it all.

The coins currently being focussed on seem to be CZB, GPL, HZ, I0C, IXC, NRD, SPICE and UFC mostly but look around and maybe pick some others to play with too.

(Note though that HZ is included not because we expect to drive up its price, someone has some sell-walls of 100000 HZ on the sell order-book; it is just that it is so crazy-cheap it is real good to pick up for use on the HORIZON platform.)

Currently we haven't been on Stellar long enough to have a lot of Stellar Lumens to build the buy-sides with so everything is still crazy-cheap there as we just don't have enough Lumens yet to build the buy-sides up to where they "should" be. So it is all tiny enough scale still that 1 to 3 lumens at a time can make a very visible difference. As larger players move in it should scale up, whereupon like so many other things out there the little player will again start to get lost in the crowd, unable to make much of a real difference in how their chosen coins perform. But right now these small scale offers are really making a big difference.

Also, the LOBSTR Stellar-wallet for android recently updated and now whenever you go to buy one of these assets it shows a warning that less than 5000 accounts have any of that asset so are you sure you want to buy it considering "so few" people have it! Like wow, we need 5000 users just to not have it show that warning! So hey if you want IXCoin to do well, create more accounts holding it, if we can get up to 5000 we won't be showing that discouraging warning every time someone contemplates buying some! Smiley

Here is IXCoin's explorer page on Stellar.Expert: https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/IXC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5-1

(Current price:  0.160 USD, up .78%)

-MarkM-

wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 11:16:41 AM

Thats rotten look dude. You must have literally have bought all your coins on some freak spike in price on craptopia the last time it rallied a bit.
cornhodlr

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 09:33:18 PM

You can buy much more than you could possibly have earlier now its only priced for a few cents.The most anyone will need is about 1000 ixc if Vlads predictions come true so scrape up a few in case it goes back up again.
sandboxsand

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 11:51:57 AM

News?
sandboxsand

View Profile
August 28, 2023, 04:26:41 PM

Hey everyone,

Bests!

- DevElCuy

Nothing yet?

dudeminer@

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 09:14:49 PM

with twitter renamed to X wonder if a  certain billionaire would be  interested in this coin ?
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 09:03:50 PM

with twitter renamed to X wonder if a  certain billionaire would be  interested in this coin ?

I think there was talk a few years back about some reference to IXcoin being Xcoin because of some reference to "I AM X COIN" being written somewhere in its code or in the first block or something but maybe somebody with a better understanding of IXcoin could chime in.

One of the prominent community members here is Daniel Treccia https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2226756 and he is the man who could probably elaborate on this but it could be just some rumour. There are even rumours that Daniel has House of Grimaldi blood flowing through his veins so rumours are 6 to a dozen around here Grin
IXcoinMADEmePOOR

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 12:46:21 PM

with twitter renamed to X wonder if a  certain billionaire would be  interested in this coin ?

I think there was talk a few years back about some reference to IXcoin being Xcoin because of some reference to "I AM X COIN" being written somewhere in its code or in the first block or something but maybe somebody with a better understanding of IXcoin could chime in.

One of the prominent community members here is Daniel Treccia https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2226756 and he is the man who could probably elaborate on this but it could be just some rumour. There are even rumours that Daniel has House of Grimaldi blood flowing through his veins so rumours are 6 to a dozen around here Grin

Where does it say that?
IXcoinMADEmePOOR

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 12:58:51 PM

with twitter renamed to X wonder if a  certain billionaire would be  interested in this coin ?

Elon is a very nice dude but some of his ideas and inventions are like something the devil would come up with such as implanting chips into peoples skulls.Maybe Elon is the devil.He is certainly powerful and charming enough to qualify but why would he have any interest in iXcoin.We are all paupers and peasants here without even a full time development team?

I think Elon would probably use dogecoin or make up his own token.
cornhodlr

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 01:03:04 PM

Elon is a very nice dude but some of his ideas and inventions are like something the devil would come up with such as implanting chips into peoples skulls.Maybe Elon is the devil.He is certainly powerful and charming enough to qualify but why would he have any interest in iXcoin.We are all paupers and peasants here without even a full time development team?

Yeah but the man knows his kin.We are all eternal enemies of the woke mob and all forms of social extremism within the iXcoin community so Elon would fit right into our iXian planet of misfits and outcasts :-)
IXcoinMADEmePOOR

View Profile
November 11, 2023, 10:47:49 PM

Yeah but the man knows his kin.We are all eternal enemies of the woke mob and all forms of social extremism within the iXcoin community so Elon would fit right into our iXian planet of misfits and outcasts :-)

We are not his sort because he only has an interest in dogecoin or probably worldcoin that is being pushed by his friend Sam Altman.He will probably use that coin due to all the zombies looking into his antichrist orb looking to get their 40 bucks.Elon Musk never heard of iXcoin and has no interest in dead projects running with no developers or money behind them.iXcoin is on life support and can't even get a decent pump because it isn't even on a decent exchange.Where is the community apart from a few lurkers here and on Vlads thread or whatever telegram channel he runs?
IXcoinMADEmePOOR

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 11:28:05 PM

Any updates?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: