Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins  (Read 4834 times)
xxxkiselevxxx

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:14:14 PM

BTC is a grandfather for which everyone follows both to the bottom and to the top , but perhaps everything will change the cryptocurrency market is only being built
LeadS85

Activity: 250
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

BTC is a grandfather for which everyone follows both to the bottom and to the top , but perhaps everything will change the cryptocurrency market is only being built
I think that many good coins are at the initial stage of the project. But "grandfather" is near 50% of capitalization og market. On the one hand this is not very good, but on the other hand, everyone knows why such a growth of Bitcoin... Grin Cheesy Wink
vectorshield

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.
A coin can move independently from bitcoin but they need to reach a certain price if they do not then it is logical they follow closely the price of bitcoin, you need to deal with it and accept it trying to deny such a thing is only going to give you losses in the long run and if you are like most investors then I suppose you are not here to lose money but to earn it.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.
A coin can move independently from bitcoin but they need to reach a certain price if they do not then it is logical they follow closely the price of bitcoin, you need to deal with it and accept it trying to deny such a thing is only going to give you losses in the long run and if you are like most investors then I suppose you are not here to lose money but to earn it.
There are really coins which can able to manage to be strong even bitcoin is on bullish run.They do able to withstand such trend and doesnt effect majorly to its value.Only potential coins do have the possibility on sustaining for longer terms and trash would eventually dump out in the market.

The biggest problem of altcoins is huge quantity differents kind of coins. peoples can't to see, to understand, to learn about it. its very diffeicult to decide which of them are useful and profitable in future.
When we do talk about on investors side then this would be the problem yet there are already lots of coins in the market which would really divide out the potential value of a certain coin which is really worth it.Too much too choose since numbers is flooded throughout the market.

nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

The cycle would still continue and cant be stopped as long this cryptocurrency world do lives.Bitcoin cant guaranteed on not to be replaced by an altcoin.It all depends on the people who do support it we cant say that this would last forever and we do all know that technology do evolve as the years goes by and people might seek for more updated and more features that might able to see into newer coins.
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

I think that the biggest problem of alcoins is a big quantity  different kinds of coins. It so difficult to monitor trends and news about it and too difficult to decide which coin is good and promise big profit.
Azizjon92

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

this is really a very big problem. I bought bitcoin and then bought altcoin for bitcoin and when bitcoin fell in price my Deposit also fell, although altcoin may not fall relative to bitcoin. I probably will trade in tandem with the dollar against bitfinex than paired with bitcoin
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:03:26 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 09:11:17 AM by beej

I agree, I must admit it's a very discouraging circumstance that seems to be more of a heavy predicament
especially when it goes lower as bitcoin goes down at the same time. It seems to struggle to breakaway
from bitcoins orbit in the market since they are indeed heavily affected with how bitcoin behaves. But with
that dependence from bitcoin also carries in an unlikely overlooked advantage as bitcoin's price climbs,
altcoins are also able to do so. It would be interesting to have a coin utterly independent of bitcoin's
performance within the market.
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

itkoyn and altkoins are completely independent, their price depends on supply and demand, so there is no problem, since the alcottage can support the same demand.
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

The biggest problem in altcoins that they are very dependent on external market and major projects that might affect hiking projects. Not everyone can purposefully develop over years, without investors.

Never give up
duchaiyb

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

My choice for NEO, I think it will grow suddenly that you can not imagine
MFTHC

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

Yes, a lot of coins has some drawbacks, but it's early in the industry, and it will make you a lot of cash.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

The biggest problem of altcoins they don't have intrinsic value it's all underlying perception of its true value if bitcoin will get burst. Probably if the block reward will decrease on 2020 bitcoin will increase and from that year some alts will fall but some will rise from ashes.
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

You are right. I also think bitcoin's popularity is almost everything for the all altcoins, and I really don't like that. I hope to see a cryptocurrency world, which has altcoins that are gaining popularity and value just by their innovative features.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:28:18 PM

We can't do anything about it because most of the pairings in exchanges are in BTC and ETH, ETH could be the next thing if bitcoin falls its integrity and relevance to the market but as of now all of coins/tokens will still depend on BTC.
A dump in btc price could lead to dump of alts as well as during the pumps that is true.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

The problem is that bitcoin affects everything. Including general dynamics of the market. Many new projects cannot develop their own path.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

I think it should be like that. Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency and it becomes the basis for creating altcoins. Therefore, any movements on alts can be related  to bitcoins. One thing is that , people, including me, first saw bitcoins before looking for something new like altcoins on their investment. Im also looking forward to ETH for its potential to become the second bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sweetmakak

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:12:34 AM

I think altcoin manipulation is much easier than btc and by this I don't invest in such.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

Even ethereum isn't even that close to bitcoin right now. I think bitcoin will be the king of cryptocurrencies in a long period of time. And I think right now every crash and rise of the value of the altcoins also depends on bitcoin.

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

The biggest problem is altcoins.
There may be many things in the altcoins problem. For example when the price of altcoins goes down. it's also a big deal because we've bought a high price suddenly dropped in price with a low.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: