Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins  (Read 4834 times)
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

That's true! And in the future it should change. BTC dominance should decrease and the projects behind all these altcoins should be much less dependant on it. Often happens this scenario, when some altcoin release updates or great news, the price of the coin starts to go up, but unstable behavior of BTC cut the impulse and preventing the price to grow.
And I think that ,bitcoin is still the most expensive cryptocurrency, but its impact on the entire market will be every year to decrease. Perhaps on the foreground there will be some other cryptocurrency which we still do not know, but in any case the changes will be. What? We can only guess. Personally, I don't see a future without cryptocurrency.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

That's true! And in the future it should change. BTC dominance should decrease and the projects behind all these altcoins should be much less dependant on it. Often happens this scenario, when some altcoin release updates or great news, the price of the coin starts to go up, but unstable behavior of BTC cut the impulse and preventing the price to grow.

BTC dominance has already been decreasing a lot over the past years. But still alts stay dependant.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

Well, stability in this market for a long time will not ((
Just as long as the world does not accept the crypto currency everything will continue.
And so we will hope that the cue ball will go up

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

I think the biggest problem is BTC parity. Everything is values in BTC terms so all the altcoins are indirectly dependent on the king.BTC dominance will decrease overtime and the projects behind all these altcoins will be strong enough to have a say in the market. In my opinion the BTC dominance will come down to 25% and further to 15% as market matures and new currencies enter the domain. Like of CHIA, Dfinity , COSMOS will have a huge impact on then market dominance
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:58:23 AM

The price dependence of altcoyins from bitcoin today has indeed become the biggest current problem for the crypto-currency market. Such a state of affairs can not be considered a market, if all the crypto currency depends on the price of bitcoin. It is no longer a market. The market will be only if each coin or token is independent in its pricing policy. Developers really need to pay close attention to this issue. In the meantime, the crypto-currency market has some kind of hypertrophied, skewed toward bitcoin. This is absolutely not normal.

makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

simple answer - its BTC. Probably all alts have a 99% correlation with btc, so it is not good for long-term investors, because when bitcoin will die, the price of all altcoins fall very much and many of them also die.
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

In case you're searching for a hopeful that could standard bitcoin, at that point the closest response to that would be Ethereum. I picked it judging on the most astounding marketcap in beside bitcoin and the utilization. On our neighborhood online exchanger, ethereum have as of now its own specific manner for changing over specifically to our fiat. It doesn't depend now to bitcoin in liquidating out Cheesy
With respect to the value, I think it isn't on the grounds that altcoins are needy to bitcoin yet it is about their same kind. Both are digital currencies and both of the two will be supported out in a period.
Cilorku

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

I think the situation is clear, as we know that bitcoin so dominates the Crypto market and is bound to affect altcoin, so bounty can also damage the price of altcoin itself, as it does with the present condition. Undecided
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.
I am looking forward to when altcoins will be independent of bitcoin. I see the problem as that of the investors, which are the same set that are deeply interested in bitcoin. Once the investing public is mixed with both bitcoin and altcoins enthusiasts, the pump and dump would be controlling the swings of prices as we currently have it. This is not far fetched. Most projects are moving to practical application in real time. This will drive the independence of altcoins from bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

simple answer - its BTC. Probably all alts have a 99% correlation with btc, so it is not good for long-term investors, because when bitcoin will die, the price of all altcoins fall very much and many of them also die.
Well, the first problem is BTC, but why then when it is falling fall down all the cryptocurrency? I still can't understand why is this happening? Yes, BTC is the flagship industry of cryptocurrencies, but how and most importantly why the rest of the coins is tied to bitcoin? I hope sooner or later we will be able to get rid of this dependence.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

the price that has the correlation with bitcoin. if the price is falling down then price of altcoin also. besides, the government also become another reason for the problems.
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

Logic. But I predict that those dependencies would gradually faded if there are already any formal legal standing assurances from governments. Altcoins like ETH seems has higher ability to survive due to its solid development team and reputation in the market. The most issues among altcoins I guess are the creativity and continuous innovation and socialization.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:55:31 PM

Yes, because of the large exchanges that currently have only altcoin / BTC or altcoin / ETH exchanges, the altcoin is still subject to BTC and ETH. Hopefully the future of the altcoin will overcome this problem.
desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:01:32 PM

biggest problem: most are non innovative, bad copies of an originals with low community and low usage. only a webpage and some claims...
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

It is necessary to add more trading pairs in relation to the dollar and other cryptocurrencies. So it will be possible to reduce the influence of bitcoin on altcoins
alient86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

The problem really exists. As soon as Bitcoin began to fall - all the altcoins began to fall too. Now the situation is similar: Bitcoin started to recover and the whole market became green.
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:07:56 PM

Altcoin projects must developed themselfs in a way to have more and more practical use, then altcoin would find bigger support and develop in a stronger pace.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:36:54 PM

Investing in crypto-currencies can turn into a catastrophe for investors who rushed into this industry without looking back. But the importance of the technology itself outweighs all the risks of price fluctuations. 90% of people do not really know what these companies are doing - and this is normal. Ultimately, this will not affect how revolutionary the breakthrough will be and how much money it will bring to its supporters.
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:53:20 PM

they are inconsistent. they come out and go down one. We do not trust. It is not clear what they are doing.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

That's just about my sentiments on the matter. All of these alternative coins appearing, and only a few that have real innovation which expands how we utilize the tech. The infrastructure is there, but the next generation level of innovation seems scarce.
    There's plenty of good projects with solid teans behind them, as well as loyal communities.  It may not be some time before a real game changing innovation is seen again, but then again, who knows?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: