Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins  (Read 4842 times)
nattykio

Activity: 938
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

1. There is at least one country currency that is likely to soon fail, possibly Argentina or Venezuela. This will trigger the mass adoption of bitcoin in the population, thus making its value rise over US $ 50 thousand.

2. The mainstream banks will accept bitcoin, then will start offering storage access and software. They will also create various cryptocurrency derivatives.

3. Despite optimism, failure is likely to occur. As many as 95 percent of digital currencies other than bitcon will disappear. The value of the surviving currency will increase and this will happen within the next four to six months.

1 of 2

Digital Bitcoin Currency Prediction

4. The United States government (US) will secretly begin to accumulate one of the cryptocurrencies to facilitate transactions in the gray area with other countries. This is starting to happen, but it will only increase in 2018.

5. China will invest heavily in other cryptocurrencies, but probably not bitcoins. China wants a competitive cryptocurrency with bitcoin, but that can be fully controlled.

6. One of the biggest problems with current cryptocurrency is often changeable. At least basecoins are likely to decrease dramatically by 2018.

7. More companies will pay freelancers with the digital currency, which eventually sparked calls for tax reform.

8. Just like the way the internet changed the monopoly of the mobile industry, the digital currency will change the monopoly of money made by the government.

9. A new government organization will be created to analyze cryptocurrency regulation.

10. Thousands of cryptocurrency companies will be born and floor on the stock. However, only a handful earned great success.

Your analysis is very correct however, I want to know what made you think that all these will happen this year, I mean 2018? Most ICOs have their roadmaps spanning 2019 which I feel will be the flashpoint with this year paving the way. This is my observation though and I want to know why you feel otherwise.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

Not in the least, the thing with alt coins is that in almost all cases the order books are really thin and barring a few exceptions most dont have any use case apart from speculation (i.e. to increase your bitcoin stack.)

For most alt coins a 100 btc is often times more than enough to pump or dump the coin. SO when btc drops people generally rush for safety into something that they are more comfortable holding onto for an extended period of time

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
uzitgc

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Altcoin projects must developed themselfs in a way to have more and more practical use, then altcoin would find bigger support and develop in a stronger pace.
nattykio

Activity: 938

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

Altcoin projects must developed themselfs in a way to have more and more practical use, then altcoin would find bigger support and develop in a stronger pace.

Unfortunately, most developers end their project on listing in the exchanges and hardly achieve their roadmap targets. This is the reason for the dump mentally that is bedeviling the altcoin sector. It is only few projects that survive this.
laracrofth

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

All altcoins are highly corellated on the btc price, as it is a market driver and even a market signal. Plus most of the projects use btc or etherium for the transactions, and there is the main problem of other alts.

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

Even the biggest problem of the altcoins is that they do not have a finished product for many. If there was a product then I think everything would be much better.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.

there are many big players in the market who do what they want with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. With their money, with their amounts they can really lower the price and keep it at least 3 years. They don't care.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
hawaii236

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:04:19 AM

I think Ripple because of its utility, for the world to make transfers quick. Is quickerthan money, the world will depend on Ripple, because it is the first of its kindlike it is bitcoin, for cryptocoins. Ripple can be the next king of the currencies.
LeyAngelDevs

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:55:28 AM

Bitcoin is the dominant coin,all altcoin are highly corellated with the btc price
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:57:05 AM

Even the biggest problem of the altcoins is that they do not have a finished product for many. If there was a product then I think everything would be much better.

A good final product would certainly have a good effect on the prices of altcoins. Projects could attract new investors causing price increases. And so everything goes on forever, and teams sometimes don't know what they're doing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

Altcoin prices can not be independent from bitcoin since the trading system and all exchanges are using bitcoin price parity. If bitcoin price drops more than the rise of an altcoin price, it will also seems to drop. Bitcoin price should be stable for reliable altcoin prices. it's my opinion   Wink Wink
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:49:55 PM

Yes, I absolutely agree with the fact that the biggest problem of altcoyins now lies in their full price dependence on bitcoin. Because of this problem, we can say that we do not yet have any market. We will have a crypto currency market only when each coin or token will have its own individual price development, which will not depend on the price of another crypto currency.
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:22:10 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is the controller of the market from the very start of the cryptocurrency world and still, it is dominating most of the markets. Everyone has already observed the effect of bitcoin price of the other altcoins and I think that most people prefer keeping their money in Bitcoin rather than holding it in some altcoin as an altcoin can experience a drop in the price anytime. But, I think that altcoins are also a part of the future digital world and will become a very important part of our day to day life in the future for sure.

Gnompork

Activity: 200
Merit: 8

Power to gnomes!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:12:16 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is the controller of the market from the very start of the cryptocurrency world and still, it is dominating most of the markets. Everyone has already observed the effect of bitcoin price of the other altcoins and I think that most people prefer keeping their money in Bitcoin rather than holding it in some altcoin as an altcoin can experience a drop in the price anytime. But, I think that altcoins are also a part of the future digital world and will become a very important part of our day to day life in the future for sure.

I think Ethereum will bypass bitcoin in a few years. After that, bitcoin will not affect the price of altcoins so much, but for this to happen a fundamental change - a very important event and the technological breakthrough of Ethereum.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:36:25 AM

The problem is because there is one coin that has an influence on Altcoin, the coin is BITCOIN.
Bitcoin is a coin that affects Altcoin at all times and Bitcoin also causes Altcoin to rise and fall.
The benchmark is Bitcoin.
So this is what makes Altcoin difficult to develop.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:26:16 AM

you got a point there dudz! but i dont agree on complete dependance, altcoin has it own value and trend. maybe they have some similarities in terms of fluctuation of price but it doesnt mean they are dependent on BTC. have you look seen alt in the marketplace, even BTC is falling down, you could still see green numbers in their value... this is the proof that its not depending on BTC.
pcare2019

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:42:44 AM

I think Altcoin is stronger more and more. When Altcoin finish mainnet and good partnership. It's more better.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:46:40 AM

Each and everything happening with the virtual currencies were completely unpredictable. It is our own goodness to be secure overcoming the issues that exist around. Altcoins were highly fluctuating and similar to bitcoin the price moves much higher at some point and one who miss it out will not get an chance once again to profit selling at the ath.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

What u said is the actual truth and all altcoins growth are dependent on the price of BTC. When it comes to the crypto world BTC is the king and nothing can change that for now. There is always a ruling party in everything we do so I guess is no surprise that BTC is the ruling party when it comes to altcoins. When it comes to pump and dump and whale groups those r the forces really manipulating the market.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

I think the biggest problem could be the manipulation of those whales as they controlled the price of what they want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: