Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:53:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins  (Read 4842 times)
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:24:07 PM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.
You are absolutely right. The price of all altcoins is tied to bitcoin. This is the fault of the centralized exchanges. While blocking technology is young and unsuitable for creating a decentralized exchange with large trades volumes. When such an exchange is created and people can change the altcoins directly peer2peer, the situation will change dramatically. From this point forward perspective altcoins will grow regardless of bitcoin
paukerin

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

one cannot agree less with your points, alts are dependent on bitcoin price and i really do not think there will ever be price in-dependency for Alts
I wouldn’t say that I think some of them might get independence from BTC one day, crypto is still in an early stage

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:33:41 PM

It seems to me that the most important problem of alternative coins is their instability. Their price may drop by 90% just because of some negative news.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:21:22 PM

ne day there will come a time when one of the altcoins, for example ETH, overtakes BTC capitalization and then the dependence on BTC will be much lower. BTC is not the most technologically advanced coin, it would be logical if in a couple of years it loses its position in the top 1.
Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:08:42 AM

fo somehow altcoin is dependent on BTC but it is just temporary some altcoin are now are stabilizing their price even btc pump and dump... they maybe affected since many investor know btc as their primary coin.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:56:22 AM

Prices for Altcoin are constantly changing, and strongly depend on the change bitcoin. When btc falls, they fall. It is necessary to get rid of the influence of bitcoin.
And exactly how do you suggest that altcoins get rid of the influence of bitcoin? If they want that then why the developers of altcoins do not develop their own coins as they should instead of copying most of the code of bitcoin, besides all the markets need a unit of reference and since bitcoin is the oldest coin and the one with the highest market cap then it is completely natural to use bitcoin as the way to measure the price of all other coins.
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:05:59 AM

the crypto-currency market is still too young and really very volatile despite this, someone sees the disadvantages and the pros. If you look closely at the market and the dependence of altcoins on bitcoins, the problem of exchange rate fluctuations naturally is the tendency of manipulation on the face. But still, with each new day with the release of more and more new altcoins on the basis of Ethereum, this problem is reduced and the next step towards the development of the market will be the exit of Ethereum to the first place in terms of kopitalization. How soon it will happen time will tell
indodaks

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:27:27 AM

Hahaha since the first time I've thought that those who say Bitcoin will break $ 50,000 even $ 100,000 I think they are too optimistic and do not think realistically that the market happens dump and pump every day,
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

for the biggest problem of altcoins is the traders.because in my observation when the time of altcoins listed on exchangers the token holders.is going to trade there token without holding a little time thats why the value of token cannot determine or it cant get high so  the circulating amount of the token really affect the value or price of the tokens.so for thats the one of the problem of altcoins.
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

fo somehow altcoin is dependent on BTC but it is just temporary some altcoin are now are stabilizing their price even btc pump and dump... they maybe affected since many investor know btc as their primary coin.

Yes bitcoin is the main coin. And altcoin price always move with bitcoin price. When bitcoin price rise altcoin goes up too. And when bitcoin price goes down altcoin down as the same way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:16:16 AM

Yes the first winner of alt coins would be a coins that will not be affected by bitcoin market ups and downs. But right now almost all of the alternative coins depends on the bitcoin market wherein there is no independent altcoins existed.
Asgod

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

The real problem is development. At the beginning yes they will be dependable on Bitcoin and susceptible to pump and dump, but the key for success for every product is to develop and be useful and popular. Ethereum made a big step in that way. His price is still connected to Bitcoins a little bit, but not we can say that he is independent.
Bambaster
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

I think the problem of altcoyins is that they are dependent on the value of bitcoin. And also on the distribution in society. The more altcoins will get used to buying / selling items, the more they will have the chance to grow!
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

Yes, the situation is really the same as you described. Especially now, after incredible growth, the topic of crypto-currencies has attracted too many people
Although cryptocurrency has attracted a lot of people in late 2017 and early 2018. But things are slowly getting worse. Prices continue to fall every day and many want to withdraw from the market
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

All altcoin depending on bitcoin price. The price of all altcoins now is at the very low price and I think all of this is because of bitcoin thats why all developer was affected when BTC is dump.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

....is their complete dependancy of Bitcoin. It really takes all the fun out of crypto trading.

No matter what kind of awesome progress some altcoins make....it doesn't change the trend upwards if Bitcoin doesn't allow it.

Pump and dump groups I also blame. Because of them I'm very positive that Bitcoin won't make it past 30 000 this year. 50 000 to 80 000 would be realistic without pump and dump groups dominating and controlling the prices.

Anyways, these things have to change somehow. The first altcoin developers who claim their absolute freedom from Bitcoin will be the real winners of this crypto game.
It is not possible to do that, all coins are dependent on the price of bitcoin because all coins are priced on bitcoin, there needs to be a way to price all coins and it will be impossible without a point of reference, and even if bitcoin stopped existing then another coin will take its place as that point of reference and all the moves of the rest of the coins will depend on that coin and probably ethereum will take that place if bitcoin did not existed.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:28:01 AM

for the biggest problem of altcoins is the traders.because in my observation when the time of altcoins listed on exchangers the token holders.is going to trade there token without holding a little time thats why the value of token cannot determine or it cant get high so  the circulating amount of the token really affect the value or price of the tokens.so for thats the one of the problem of altcoins.
If the developers of altcoins think that traders are a problem then this is easy to solve stop creating icos and give your coins to people that actually collaborate with the project and make it grow and care about it, but that is never going to happen because most of the developers of altcoins are not looking for a way to change the world or improve the technology they only care about the money they are going to get.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

Beside all the mentioned above facts (price dependence on BTC, large variety of useless coins and tokens that only divert) each coin will be 2nd after the greatest and they hardly ever have such additional value as Bitcoin.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

One of the biggest problem we've encountered in bitcoin and even in altcoin is it unstable prices...  The value of almost all pf cryptocurrency is dropping today and it is not a good situation in the market...  Because there are a lots of people who get panic about it... It is getting worst today...  But still even it happen i will pursue working here always...
WAKKOCAI

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

I believe that the biggest problem with altcoins is that there is too much scam and bubbles that means nothing and therefore do not have any prospects for development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: